Ask him if he walked on the moon

I hate judging people on absolutes.
Like when I look at a baseball players batting average. Or a teams win/loss ratio.

Maybe George Washington can not tell a lie, but every other president has. So on that basis no president would be acceptable.
so you are saying you have to take the so called "lessor" of two evils......

True, they have caught Joe telling several lies, or as you phrased it, a lie a day.
But that would be a tiny fraction of his predecessors record for untruths.
Biden's been lying for 50 fuckin' years straight.

Also, you look just like that other asshole Avemarica or some shit.

I'm not a doctor, but I've read that stuttering is a symptom of congenital lying. His little bird brain is receiving conflicting messages and it's shutting down, producing that drooling fucktard stare and the cringeworthy, nonsensical stammering.

Not a joke.

biden beat cornpops ass.jpg

I'm not a doctor, but I've read that stuttering is a symptom of congenital lying. His little bird brain is receiving conflicting messages and it's shutting down, producing that drooling fucktard stare and the cringeworthy, nonsensical stammering.

Not a joke.
Not only aren't you a doctor, you have absolutely no clue.\

The exact cause of stuttering is unknown. However, most experts agree that stuttering has a neurological basis, affecting areas of the brain that control how speech and language are processed. Stuttering can run in families due to a genetic cause.

Forum List

Back