Jobless claims are quite alarming to me. Over 3 million new claims.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

I am personally home myself but I do have a project to hopefully return to next week. I also have a couple jobs lined up after that that, at this point, have not canceled on me.
Having said that I hope this hike is short lived so that it doesn't do permanent damage for the long term.

I think people that might not have normally applied did so as they have no idea how long this will last and they were worried if they did not do it right away it would take too long for benefits to start

Hopefully people staying home slows down the virus quickly and it can better be contained. Not sure if we have enough tests yet.

Hopefully the "permanent damage" will only be to fixed ideas that have maintained a false economic game and its inherent financial calamities.
All the resources on earth are still there, the vast majority of the population will be there, all the infrastructure will still be there. It is only if we continue to operate as if humans exist for materialism that we will continue to be terrorized. When we have learned that all value comes from humans, from life, and that this is what matters most, then we will find refreshing new solutions for economic exchange.
This is not to promote any previously seen system, and certainly not anything authoritarian.

I am personally home myself but I do have a project to hopefully return to next week. I also have a couple jobs lined up after that that, at this point, have not canceled on me.
Having said that I hope this hike is short lived so that it doesn't do permanent damage for the long term.
Joblessness will be high

nothing like this has ever happened before and no one really knows how much it has cost our economy

• Banned
Hopefully people staying home slows down the virus quickly and it can better be contained. Not sure if we have enough tests yet.
I don't think we do. My current customer wants me to be tested before returning to her home but unless you've been to a hot zone or hospitalized there are no testing sites that I know of around me.
I've taken a week off so far and my only issue is some kind of stomach bug. Will see what she says this weekend.

• Banned
Hopefully the "permanent damage" will only be to fixed ideas that have maintained a false economic game and its inherent financial calamities.
All the resources on earth are still there, the vast majority of the population will be there, all the infrastructure will still be there. It is only if we continue to operate as if humans exist for materialism that we will continue to be terrorized. When we have learned that all value comes from humans, from life, and that this is what matters most, then we will find refreshing new solutions for economic exchange.
This is not to promote any previously seen system, and certainly not anything authoritarian.
I feel like you watched one too many Star Trek episodes lol

Thanks to the Wuhan Virus , we have seen its result on the world stage. There needs to be punishment on China for allowing this weaponized disease to escape.

Everyone that is laid off jumped on unemployment. When told that work was closing or you were not to show up what else could they do? They still need to eat, have a place to stay. Obviously the democrats were more worried about funding Kennedy center then they were about people or hospitals.

Joblessness will be high

nothing like this has ever happened before and no one really knows how much it has cost our economy
Umm the Spanish flu in 1918 and 1919 was worse. But they did not shut down the whole economy for it.

Everyone that is laid off jumped on unemployment. When told that work was closing or you were not to show up what else could they do? They still need to eat, have a place to stay. Obviously the democrats were more worried about funding Kennedy center then they were about people or hospitals.
Actually trump approves of funding the Kennedy Center

something that I disagree with

Yet materialism helps people survive, feed families, clothe families, put a roof over people’s heads. As much as you want to ignore that simple fact, it is a fact. And many businesses, if this continues unabated, will not be able to recover. Then where are we? People live only to die from financial ruin?
And, people such as yourself, obviously do not believe in self reliance. You prefer a nanny state. Others can’t live under a nanny state to survive mentally.

It seems 3M have bought into the hoax as well.

Again, Trump never said the virus was a hoax but those like you are the hoax by spreading false information!
3:00 seniorita

1. I have a dick, so know the difference between a male a fucking female!

2. Snopes has told you guys he never said it was a hoax but called those like you and the left the hoax for complaining about his reaction to the outbreak!

3. John Tapper was also corrected and admitted Trump never called the virus a hoax when Cortez flat out lied like you and the left have been doing!

4. Notice I never said he did not say the word Hoax but have clarified the fact all of you in the left have been fucking lying about what he called a hoax!

Wonder if TRUMP will use the "flatten the curve" analogy in regard to bring down unemployment.

Again, Trump never said the virus was a hoax but those like you are the hoax by spreading false information!

2. Snopes has told you guys he never said it was a hoax but called those like you and the left the hoax for complaining about his reaction to the outbreak!

3. John Tapper was also corrected and admitted Trump never called the virus a hoax when Cortez flat out lied like you and the left have been doing!

4. Notice I never said he did not say the word Hoax but have clarified the fact all of you in the left have been fucking lying about what he called a hoax!

Ask me how I know you didn't watch the video.

"This is their new hoax" - Trump

Ask me how I know you didn't watch the video.

"This is their new hoax" - Trump

Ask me how I know you did not read snopes that stated you are a fucking retard?

Hmmm?

They addressed that comment and stated what he was talking about is how Democrats criticized his handling of the outbreak and not the virus?

So is Snopes lying?

Is Jake Tapper lying?

Or

Are you the liar here?

My bet it is you!

Forum List

Back