Ask him if he walked on the moon

You sure are trying awfully hard bro :lol:
I hate judging people on absolutes.
Like when I look at a baseball players batting average. Or a teams win/loss ratio.

Maybe George Washington can not tell a lie, but every other president has. So on that basis no president would be acceptable.

WASHINGTON, DC: President Joe Biden's recent speech at Prince George Community College in Maryland raised eyebrows when he made a peculiar claim about his academic past.

Despite only having served as a visiting fellow and honorary professor at the University of Pennsylvania, Biden asserted that he had taught political theory there for four years.

This statement, along with several other recent inaccuracies, has spurred a closer examination of his claims and their implications.

During his address Thursday afternoon, September 14, President Biden shifted the focus of his speech from economic matters to the state of democracy, asserting that it is "under attack."

He then made a surprising statement, saying, "I taught at the University of Pennsylvania for four years, and I used to teach political theory. And folks, you always hear, every generation has to fight for Democracy."

Furthermore, Biden's claim of teaching political theory appears to be unsubstantiated by any official records or course materials.

This fucking guy :lol:
But they said he was the answer to trumps lies :rofl:
"ask him if he walked on the moon" :abgg2q.jpg:
Dat boy been snorting some of Hunter's dope, hasn't he?

He can't help himself from lying, can he?

The only college subjects he is qualified to teach are "Dishonesty in Government", "Fucking Up a Country 101" "Getting Rich Selling Out Your Country" and "How to Steal a Presidential Election".

WASHINGTON, DC: President Joe Biden's recent speech at Prince George Community College in Maryland raised eyebrows when he made a peculiar claim about his academic past.

Despite only having served as a visiting fellow and honorary professor at the University of Pennsylvania, Biden asserted that he had taught political theory there for four years.

This statement, along with several other recent inaccuracies, has spurred a closer examination of his claims and their implications.

During his address Thursday afternoon, September 14, President Biden shifted the focus of his speech from economic matters to the state of democracy, asserting that it is "under attack."

He then made a surprising statement, saying, "I taught at the University of Pennsylvania for four years, and I used to teach political theory. And folks, you always hear, every generation has to fight for Democracy."

Furthermore, Biden's claim of teaching political theory appears to be unsubstantiated by any official records or course materials.

This fucking guy :lol:
But they said he was the answer to trumps lies :rofl:
"ask him if he walked on the moon" :abgg2q.jpg:
1694785874577.png

That would be a yes, Biden has been to the moon, but right after he pulled the Maui victims out of the burning rubble to save them.

Forum List

Back