Nothing can defeat the USA when the citizen's come together

When ANY politicians "exempt" themselves from ANYTHING, you know that it's all politics.

When politicians try to tell everyone else repeatedly how "deadly" and "dangerous" something is, you know that it's all politics.

When that "pandemic" allows them to steal an election, you know that it's all politics.

When there are ads incessantly on every media source, you know that it's all politics.

When politicians want to do away with the Constitution and rights to FORCE civilians to do what they say, you know it's all politics.

When statistics and science are swept under the rug in order to push a narrative, you know it's all politics.

Cowards and Patriotism. How we mix it all up. We have a population weened on getting "paid" by the government and promotes themselves as "machismo". Our own individual ways with abortions, sexual diseases, drug and alcohol diseases, not taking care of our children just to start...we run to the government. But we strut doing it. So cool in that. Yeah...cowards and patriotism.
Cowards cannot deal with the truth. They cannot deal with the requirements of the real world. So they create a world where they have excuses for being cowards. A fantasy world. Blame something or someone for why you are a chickenass about doing something. You blame the government.
On COVID, go to many sources. Go to sources from other countries. Go to sources of people with the knowledge of medicine and science. Do not go to a coward who makes shit up. Do not use abortions or some other subject, not related to COVID, to take the attention off the fact you are a coward, not a patriot because you do not follow the overwhelming information of what is required to mitigate COVID. Do not even use the US government. Use international professionals.
You listen to other cowards, like you, who make shit up. In the mean time children are dyeing from COVID because not enough people are doing what they need to.

When ANY politicians "exempt" themselves from ANYTHING, you know that it's all politics.

When politicians try to tell everyone else repeatedly how "deadly" and "dangerous" something is, you know that it's all politics.

When that "pandemic" allows them to steal an election, you know that it's all politics.

When there are ads incessantly on every media source, you know that it's all politics.

When politicians want to do away with the Constitution and rights to FORCE civilians to do what they say, you know it's all politics.

When statistics and science are swept under the rug in order to push a narrative, you know it's all politics.
Forget the US Government. Go to international sources that overwhelmingly agree on what needs to be done to mitigate COVID.

Please for the love of God, fact check these white coat doctors and their videos!!!! Please, please, please!
Oh i do C4All

the thing is, they're all coming out

They all have something to say

And many make SENSE

So, there is only so long that they can't paint them all tin hat conspirators

In fact, i could post one every other day here, whistleblowers, cop outs, conspirators, dissidents, call them what you'd like

They're gaining ground, and for every good reason

~S~

ElmerMudd said:
Forget the US Government. Go to international sources that overwhelmingly agree on what needs to be done to mitigate COVID.

I am an American. I do not care what international sources say. WE LEFT EUROPE for a DAMN GOOD Reason.

But here's something out of Australia.....the Penal Colony.

Aussie health official admits six of Seven recent covid deaths had been vaccinated. Still have that confidence in what you've done? not even chipped away just a leeetle.
Ahhh, your anti vaccine PROPAGANDA site conveniently neglected to finish her statement!

NSW Deputy Chief Health Officer Dr Marianne Gale says the state has recorded seven COVID-related deaths overnight.

“As the minister said, tragically today, we announce the deaths of seven people who have lost their lives to COVID-19, four women and three men,” Dr Gale said.

She said one person was in their 40s, one was in their 50s, two were in their 70s, two were in their 80s, and one person was in their 90s – and all had underlying health conditions.

“One person was not vaccinated. Three people had received one dose of a COVID vaccine and three people had received two doses of a COVID vaccine.

“And we do know that a number of those individuals who were vaccinated unfortunately had just received their COVID-19 vaccination not long before acquiring their illness, so we know in a number of cases, unfortunately, the vaccine didn’t have enough time to provide the protection that we would have
wanted.”

Didn't have enough time?? How much time do you NEED for it to be working? And then it diminishes says the CDC at the 4 month mark..and many people are told..come back in 6 months.. Well..they'll BE DEAD at that point, RIGHTR?? So. the vaccine is WORTHLESS.

Get your heads out your butts and use that head for THINKING!!!

I am an American. I do not care what international sources say. WE LEFT EUROPE for a DAMN GOOD Reason.
You do not believe US scientists and doctors because they are influenced by the government.
You do not believe international sources. This may surprise you but international is much broader than Europe.

So you believe some dude with a 6th grade education who blogs from his single wide, somewhere in Kentucky.

Good thinking.

You are in need of much more than a COVID shot. May God help you.

I'm sorry to hear this - I hope you can get some help.

Projection.
You literally just said the people that were arrested on Jan 6th were dems pretending to be right wingers. That is crazy. You obviously have some problems. Ignored because you cant deal in reality.

I think that ship has sailed.

There was a way to handle this... and it isn't the way it's been handled so far.

Hell...I took the vaccine... and the attack after attack on people with valid concerns has turned me off to it completely.
What do you consider a valid concern.
You take the vaccine for the common good. It is how we defeat the virus.
Suck it up and accept the risks involved with taking the vaccine. American have been doing it when our country has been threatened throughout history.

Children have not been allowed in school without a measles vaccine for decades. Now a bunch of adults, who are being asked to do the same thing all children have been asked to do, are whining like a bunch of babies. Disgusting

Forum List

Back