Nothing can defeat the USA when the citizen's come together

Who said anything about your scenario? Name me ONE of Trumps 2 dozen accusers that said they were on a DATE we he sexually assaulted them. ONE.

I never said that.

Just fess up. Your a total piece of shit that is ok with sexually assaulting women. I mean you obviously dont know the difference between a dating situation and walking up to a total stranger. Your mom must be so proud of you, traitor.
We weren't discussing them......so don't pull that shit on me. You lose

you don't know what 3rd base is
and you've never heard men discuss women

You are so full of shit

you take your lawyer on date to see if touching a tit is against the law?

First let's clearly identify the enemy. China. Next let's clearly identify who has been covering and collaborating with the enemy. Democrats and Fauci. Then let's do something about that. The virus is going to run it's course, China attacked us and hit us hard. We need to hit them back or they will come at us again with their FOURTH virus attack. We need leaders not Chinese collaborators.
Trump had a year to hit China back. Why didn't he?

Maybe, because Trump has dealings and business with China?

Or maybe, because without verifiable proof, Trump felt he couldn't attack back?

Maybe, there is no feasible attack we could do, without tough sanctions on China and harm to the US economy....? And the economy is all Trump had as a success, or Trump didn't want to hurt our economy even more, during a pandemic?

ElmerMudd said:
Saying vaccines are not the answer is like saying we will fight ISIS without using guns, planes, bombs etc.
The rest of the world is begging for vaccines and idiots in the US say I do not care if COVID kills millions I am not going to do my part by being vaccinated.
Even if there is risk and inconvience with the vaccine, you get it. Americans have suffered to various degrees for years to win wars.
We have a bunch of selfish cowards not willing to do their share for our country

ElmerMudd....what do you think will happen if EVERYONE got that vaccine?

well we're offered choices TN

shitheads

boneheads

hamheads

happy????
:dance:
~RJ~
Quit using pathetic excuses for you being a selfish coward.
Covid is nothing but a political club being used to beat people into submission. The disease is not serious enough to warrant all this bullshit. 99.7% survive. You have been had and seem to relish it.
You are an idiot.
Our current medical system is not equipped to take care of all those needing hospitalization and ICU care. That affects those needing hospital care without COVID.
650,000 have died and the deaths of the young are increasing.
The longer it sticks around the greter the chance of a more deadly variant.
It would be impossible to be more stupid than you.

ElmerMudd....what do you think will happen if EVERYONE got that vaccine?
I feel the virus will diminish close to nothing. Deaths and hospitalization will plummet.
Small pockets will break out here and there. We will have to address the brush fires but not the nation burning down.
Requirements of masks will come close to nothing. Business and large public events will come back
We may need to take boosters for years to keep the brush fires down.

I find it interesting how some Democrats who questioned the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines when Trump was President are now pushing so hard for everyone to get vaccinated. News flash they are same vaccines to be fair you have some on the right questioning the vaccine who would never do so if Trump had been re-elected.
I think the timing of Biden's and the Harris objections is critical to understand their concerns over what Trump was telling the public.... They said they wouldn't take the vaccine back in September OF 2020, before the vaccine manufacturers had completed their trials to acquire emergency use, and Trump was pushing the narrative that they were going to get the vaccine out any day now, and before the election blah, blah, blah bull crud.

Trump was making announcements of when the vaccine would be ready and approved, before our scientists even got the data from the manufacturers for the CDC, NIH, or FDA to analyze.... And then the month before the election he was accusing these approval agencies of holding back their approval of the vaccines to personally hurt him, in the election....trying to pressure these scientists in to giving the vaccine emergency use approval, before they evaluated all of the data and results of the trials thus far.

Biden and Harris said they would not Trust Donald's words on the vaccines and would only trust the scientists whose job is to evaluate the scientific results of the vaccines and trials.

This was 12 months ago!

The first vaccine was authorized for emergency use in Dec of last year, Moderna the following month.

They've shown extraordinary results, with hundreds of millions of vaccines given since then....along with the 45,000 people they enlisted in the trials a year and a half ago, that they are still following.

We weren't discussing them......so don't pull that shit on me. You lose

you don't know what 3rd base is
and you've never heard men discuss women

You are so full of shit

you take your lawyer on date to see if touching a tit is against the law?
You lost, boy. Biden is in the White House. You're a disgrace.

You lost, boy. Biden is in the White House. You're a disgrace.
Ah I'm right, that's the give up post to ignore it. You know grabbing by the pussy is a term and not sexual assault. So quit lying to yourself

So have you ever been to 3rd base?

I think the timing of Biden's and the Harris objections is critical to understand their concerns over what Trump was telling the public.... They said they wouldn't take the vaccine back in September OF 2020, before the vaccine manufacturers had completed their trials to acquire emergency use, and Trump was pushing the narrative that they were going to get the vaccine out any day now, and before the election blah, blah, blah bull crud.

Trump was making announcements of when the vaccine would be ready and approved, before our scientists even got the data from the manufacturers for the CDC, NIH, or FDA to analyze.... And then the month before the election he was accusing these approval agencies of holding back their approval of the vaccines to personally hurt him, in the election....trying to pressure these scientists in to giving the vaccine emergency use approval, before they evaluated all of the data and results of the trials thus far.

Biden and Harris said they would not Trust Donald's words on the vaccines and would only trust the scientists whose job is to evaluate the scientific results of the vaccines and trials.

This was 12 months ago!

The first vaccine was authorized for emergency use in Dec of last year, Moderna the following month.

They've shown extraordinary results, with hundreds of millions of vaccines given since then....along with the 45,000 people they enlisted in the trials a year and a half ago, that they are still following.
All of that does not change the fact the Democrats we’re willing to politicize covid for political advantage. Both sides do this and their supporters always pretend they don’t.

Here is some reading for you, boy. Face it, Trump is a serial sexual predator. That wiki entry isnt coming down anytime soon now is it? What a disgrace.
ok so now we're just throwing at random general accusations........let's stick with your original charge.

You know what he meant. You know it wasn't Sexual assault. You know Hollywood is full of fucked up people that allow you to fuck them if you have something they want?

So you have discussed women in a sexual nature or commented about them to other men?
Do you know what 3rd base is?

All of that does not change the fact the Democrats we’re willing to politicize covid for political advantage. Both sides do this and their supporters always pretend they don’t.
Blackhawk, for goodness sakes! President Trump was politicizing covid, from the get go! He, was and still is, the problem, when it comes to politicizing anything and everything, about covid.

From denials, to Kung Flu, to it being a hoax, and fake news, to saying covid would be gone by Easter of last year, then by memorial day, to pushing a vaccine so it could help his election campaign.....complaints by him.

I'm sorry, but we are in this mess, deeper than we should be, because of him, and the right wing media's propaganda campaign against vaccines and the existence of the virus itself.

We should not be divided on beating COVID. This is not a political issue. It is a war declared by Trump and continued by Biden. This virus is attacking our country, killing people, hurting the economy thus livelihood's of our citizens, of all political standing, like our enemies have in many wars. We need to unite to do everything necessary to defeat the virus even if it involves inconvenience and risk to us. In wars, our soldiers took bullets for our country and citizens helped the war effort. We have people whining about taking a shot and wearing a mask. Those who do not support the fight in every way they can are aiding and abetting the enemy. They are letting the poor medical personnel fight the virus while they go on their merry way doing nothing. The generals of this war are the doctor's and scientists. We do not let non-professionals lead us in other wars. We cannot let non-professionals lead in this war. Let's all come together and defeat the virus. The only way it will be defeated is if we do come together.

ElmerMudd said:
I feel the virus will diminish close to nothing. Deaths and hospitalization will plummet.
Small pockets will break out here and there. We will have to address the brush fires but not the nation burning down.
Requirements of masks will come close to nothing. Business and large public events will come back
We may need to take boosters for years to keep the brush fires down.

That's nice. if you have to take boosters elmer then you are not doing anything for prevention. They've already said it will be here forever. Someone introduced this and it is never going away. And the vaxx does nothing hence the number of covid infections and now deaths among the vaxxed. Elmer...you have no clue about short and long term effects of this vaccine yet you have put one probably two doses in your body and it appears you are ready for another and another and another. When will you understand that this is not going away, the vaxx is worthless. I'm just asking you to take off your rose colored glasses and look at reality.

We should not be divided on beating COVID. This is not a political issue. It is a war declared by Trump and continued by Biden. This virus is attacking our country, killing people, hurting the economy thus livelihood's of our citizens, of all political standing, like our enemies have in many wars. We need to unite to do everything necessary to defeat the virus even if it involves inconvenience and risk to us. In wars, our soldiers took bullets for our country and citizens helped the war effort. We have people whining about taking a shot and wearing a mask. Those who do not support the fight in every way they can are aiding and abetting the enemy. They are letting the poor medical personnel fight the virus while they go on their merry way doing nothing. The generals of this war are the doctor's and scientists. We do not let non-professionals lead us in other wars. We cannot let non-professionals lead in this war. Let's all come together and defeat the virus. The only way it will be defeated is if we do come together.
I've got great news for you! :)

Covid is basically a mild flu at this point, so we're all good.

Have a GREAT day! :)

You can't beat covid. It's a part of life on earth now. It isn't like polio where it's one vaccine and you're done. It has epidemiology and mechanisms as the flu that's why we have mutations in it already.

It kills like 1% of infected people and the vast majority of those are morbidly obese, have a serious pre existing condition, or are elderly. Yes technically "it's killing Americans" but not in the way your making it out to be as people are dying by the hundreds of thousands a day.

The only thing that ruined our economy was politicians. Granted at first it was to be expected until we had more information about what was going on and saw it in action. After the first year though politicians kept the economy fucked.

And telling average citizens to come together to defeat covid is like telling them to come together to stop sinus infections during the spring pollen season. Nothing will happen.
Pretty much the thread.

Forum List

Back