Note to protestors, this isn't Egypt and Trump ain't Morsi !!

[
Inbred?

You fucking moron.

I didn't vote for Trump.

I voted against Hillary.

And yes I have read Faust.

I'm an Agnostic.

To me there is no Devil.

If this is a correlation to making a deal with the devil, (Trump), then you are sorely mistaken

Again. You haven't learned a fucking thing, and you keep coming back and throwing insults. Insults that make you childish and immature.

Again. You are not winning friends and influencing enemies.

You are making an ass of yourself and deserve the ridicule thrown your way.

Guy, you all voted for Trump because you just hated that mean old Hillary sooooo much.

Yes, you are that stupid.

And i don't care if you voted for Trump or some Third Party farce, you let this happen.

This is all on you.

It may trigger them to remember the first time Mommy said no in the grocery aisle and they had their first tantrum to have their way.

Now, if they don't get their way they burn their cities to the ground.

YOu told them if they voted, they'd get their way.

They voted and you are cheating them and imposing a racist on them. Now you have race riots and you are wondering why.

Yeah, you guys brought this down on us. Happy now?
Again.

Boo fucking hoo hoo hoo.

The popular vote does not make her President.

The rules are there.

It's to keep you Progressive Marxist from having your way.

I don't make the rules Joe.

You only like rules when they benefit you.

You lost.

Go find a temple and meditate.

Maybe go to California and find a girl with a flower in her hair.

Boo fucking hoo hoo hoo.

The rules are there.

So the Founding Slave Rapists came up with something to prevent Marxism before Marx was born? It this your argument?

Nice to see the Curriculum at Talking Snake U is working so well. Maybe you can tell me next about how the Devil buried those dinosaur bones so we wouldn't believe in the bible.

[
Inbred?

You fucking moron.

I didn't vote for Trump.

I voted against Hillary.

I'm an Agnostic.

To me there is no Devil.

If this is a correlation to making a deal with the devil, (Trump), then you are sorely mistaken

Again. You haven't learned a fucking thing, and you keep coming back and throwing insults. Insults that make you childish and immature.

Guy, you all voted for Trump because you just hated that mean old Hillary sooooo much.

Yes, you are that stupid.

And i don't care if you voted for Trump or some Third Party farce, you let this happen.

This is all on you.
You can thank me later.

I'm too busy laughing that you didn't get what you want.

Again we insult.

Again we learned nothing.

Dude.

Your insults don't work on me.

And they surely didn't work on those who joined me.

We didn't think we could pull this off. But we did.

Give it a few years. In the meantime put a plug in it and rotate on it.

You got what you deserved.

Boo fucking hoo hoo hoo.

The rules are there.

So the Founding Slave Rapists came up with something to prevent Marxism before Marx was born? It this your argument?

Nice to see the Curriculum at Talking Snake U is working so well. Maybe you can tell me next about how the Devil buried those dinosaur bones so we wouldn't believe in the bible.
That is not my argument.

They may not have saw you coming but apparently they knew some of you would attempt to become dictators.

Boo fucking hoo hoo hoo.

The rules are there.

What are you babbling about Joe.

More speculation.

Me thinks you should be ignored and shunned.

You just love to see your thoughts in writing.

Nothing more.

Well, my writing is pretty brilliant, but that's a different discussion.

White America sold its soul to a huckster. It never turns out well, but most of you inbreds probably never read Faust.

Don't be surprised if the pence bible thumping loons get on board with that

Well, True enough. But they are going to bide their time.

The problem they have is time. When America realizes what a God Awful Mistake they made, they'll be pretty keen to correct it in 2018. To the trick is to scrub the Trump Shit off before then.
Inbred?

You fucking moron.

I didn't vote for Trump.

I voted against Hillary.

I'm an Agnostic.

To me there is no Devil.

I'm in total agreement save for the fact that there is a Creator and a Satan.

How about you (as protestors) figure out quickly that you are making complete idiots of yourselves now. I bet you are making your parents so proud of all their hard work and efforts to save their hard earned money to send you off to those brainwashing factories we call colleges now. Keep making them proud in your rebellion, because that will be a pride that can't be swallowed easily by them once you are hauled off to jail, and your life not only starts with all that debt, but with a criminal record to boot ?? You have been led to drink the koolaid, and it shows big time. You see all the devastation to this nation, all the dependency created, the rule of law being thwarted, coddling or cozying up with the enemies of America, allowing lawlessness & corruption to grow to the point of seeming normal. Ok, so what are you people protesting about again ?? Ohh it's a party is all it is.... right !!!!!!

Guy, Trump stole the election. People should be upset, and they have every right to protest.

Trump will probably get impeached in his first year.

babies-crying-cute-crying-baby.jpg
images
images
images
images
. You think that sign represents the majority of white people's opinions in this nation ??? If so, then it shows exactly why you lost then.

Listen, only a stable good economy such as now could have gotten us a guy like Trump, make no mistakes about it. And miss me on this white people shit.....listen, despite the bullshit, the working class of this nation is majority women and minorities....the only reason you white mf's are upset is that now you are regulated like the rest of us in a food chain that is low on wages, sucks to the core and offers you nothing...well, welcome to the real world, white people and its not gonna get any better, despite Trump in the white house!!

You can thank me later.

When, when your stocks and property or worthless, I'm sure you'll still be laughing.
Dude, its like watching a old old movie you've seen time and time again, and everybody but these mindless pipe dreaming idiots thinks the ending will change. I personally can't wait for him to demolish the EPA, when we have summers that hit record highs each season, the air quality is already fucked up. Oh and I can't wait for the monthly cave blasts in the coal mines or or or can't wait for Putin to get a guest room in the white house!!

The funny thing about it is that is exactly what it is. The extreme right rural assholes came out just like in Egypt in elected a asshole.
. And your idle Obama was weak and wrong on Egypt, and he was wrong about Hillary. Barrack gets the prize for being an idiot for sure, and you want to join him ?

How about you (as protestors) figure out quickly that you are making complete idiots of yourselves now. I bet you are making your parents so proud of all their hard work and efforts to save their hard earned money to send you off to those brainwashing factories we call colleges now. Keep making them proud in your rebellion, because that will be a pride that can't be swallowed easily by them once you are hauled off to jail, and your life not only starts with all that debt, but with a criminal record to boot ?? You have been led to drink the koolaid, and it shows big time. You see all the devastation to this nation, all the dependency created, the rule of law being thwarted, coddling or cozying up with the enemies of America, allowing lawlessness & corruption to grow to the point of seeming normal. Ok, so what are you people protesting about again ?? Ohh it's a party is all it is.... right !!!!!!

Guy, Trump stole the election. People should be upset, and they have every right to protest.

Trump will probably get impeached in his first year.

babies-crying-cute-crying-baby.jpg
images
images
images
images
. You think that sign represents the majority of white people's opinions in this nation ??? If so, then it shows exactly why you lost then.

Listen, only a stable good economy such as now could have gotten us a guy like Trump, make no mistakes about it. And miss me on this white people shit.....listen, despite the bullshit, the working class of this nation is majority women and minorities....the only reason you white mf's are upset is that now you are regulated like the rest of us in a food chain that is low on wages, sucks to the core and offers you nothing...well, welcome to the real world, white people and its not gonna get any better, despite Trump in the white house!!
. Not getting any better because your ilk figured that you all set it up real good in that way. Going to change now, and it will be real change this time "America First". Sounds great to me. Better than America last as Obama had it. Just remember that no matter what happens, we will always have Obama to reference upon why it happened.

You can thank me later.

When, when your stocks and property or worthless, I'm sure you'll still be laughing.
Dude, its like watching a old old movie you've seen time and time again, and everybody but these mindless pipe dreaming idiots thinks the ending will change. I personally can't wait for him to demolish the EPA, when we have summers that hit record highs each season, the air quality is already fucked up. Oh and I can't wait for the monthly cave blasts in the coal mines or or or can't wait for Putin to get a guest room in the white house!!
. Your delusional.

And that is the problem. You have stupid white people (not just uneducated, but stupid) who think they can live like their fathers, before 40 years of union busting and off-shoring and outsourcing.

Not getting any better because your ilk figured that you all set it up real good in that way. Going to change now, and it will be real change this time "America First". Sounds great to me. Better than America last as Obama had it. Just remember that no matter what happens, we will always have Obama to reference upon why it happened.

I'm sure you'll be blaming Obama for all of Trump's fuckups. You just won't have much credibility doing it.

Not getting any better because your ilk figured that you all set it up real good in that way. Going to change now, and it will be real change this time "America First". Sounds great to me. Better than America last as Obama had it. Just remember that no matter what happens, we will always have Obama to reference upon why it happened.

I'm sure you'll be blaming Obama for all of Trump's fuckups. You just won't have much credibility doing it.
Like you jerkoffs still blaming Bush for all Barry's failures. Got it.

And that is the problem. You have stupid white people (not just uneducated, but stupid) who think they can live like their fathers, before 40 years of union busting and off-shoring and outsourcing.
. And you are an idiot who loves to tell the Americans that they are stuck in a box, and you know why that is ??? You fear Americans being empowered again. Just sit back and watch while Americans climb out of the box you thought you had them locked in.

. And you are an idiot who loves to tell the Americans that they are stuck in a box, and you know why that is ??? You fear Americans being empowered again. Just sit back and watch while Americans climb out of the box you thought you had them locked in.
Kinda like that majority wave of 2014???? Listen, you people are stupid and dumb and I can assure you, that box will only get smaller fool.

Forum List

Back