Note to protestors, this isn't Egypt and Trump ain't Morsi !!

It was these same people that in 2009, when right-wingers were opposing ObamaCare and the Stimulus failure, who said on this forum "Obama won. You need to deal with it".

Now 8 years later.... Trump won "wah wah wah wah we're going to protest!".

Left-wing belief is really the ideology of a 2-year-old. They all have that mentality.
Big gotdamned difference, Obama didn't scorch the fuckin country with racist anti every gotdamn thing that isn't vomit white, like this white bastard....Never will Trump be our president, and stop trying to compare Obama with this racist white motherfucker!!
. Good grief.
images
DO YOU WHITE PEOPLE THINK WE WILL EVER FORGIVE YOU FOR HOW BAD YOU TREATED OBAMA.....NEVER!!!!

How about you (as protestors) figure out quickly that you are making complete idiots of yourselves now. I bet you are making your parents so proud of all their hard work and efforts to save their hard earned money to send you off to those brainwashing factories we call colleges now. Keep making them proud in your rebellion, because that will be a pride that can't be swallowed easily by them once you are hauled off to jail, and your life not only starts with all that debt, but with a criminal record to boot ?? You have been led to drink the koolaid, and it shows big time. You see all the devastation to this nation, all the dependency created, the rule of law being thwarted, coddling or cozying up with the enemies of America, allowing lawlessness & corruption to grow to the point of seeming normal. Ok, so what are you people protesting about again ?? Ohh it's a party is all it is.... right !!!!!!

Guy, Trump stole the election. People should be upset, and they have every right to protest.

Trump will probably get impeached in his first year.

babies-crying-cute-crying-baby.jpg
images
images
images
images
. You think that sign represents the majority of white people's opinions in this nation ??? If so, then it shows exactly why you lost then.

How about you (as protestors) figure out quickly that you are making complete idiots of yourselves now. I bet you are making your parents so proud of all their hard work and efforts to save their hard earned money to send you off to those brainwashing factories we call colleges now. Keep making them proud in your rebellion, because that will be a pride that can't be swallowed easily by them once you are hauled off to jail, and your life not only starts with all that debt, but with a criminal record to boot ?? You have been led to drink the koolaid, and it shows big time. You see all the devastation to this nation, all the dependency created, the rule of law being thwarted, coddling or cozying up with the enemies of America, allowing lawlessness & corruption to grow to the point of seeming normal. Ok, so what are you people protesting about again ?? Ohh it's a party is all it is.... right !!!!!!

Guy, Trump stole the election. People should be upset, and they have every right to protest.

images
images
images
images

Photoshop on the one photo with the n-word and no context on the rest.

It was these same people that in 2009, when right-wingers were opposing ObamaCare and the Stimulus failure, who said on this forum "Obama won. You need to deal with it".

Now 8 years later.... Trump won "wah wah wah wah we're going to protest!".

Left-wing belief is really the ideology of a 2-year-old. They all have that mentality.
Big gotdamned difference, Obama didn't scorch the fuckin country with racist anti every gotdamn thing that isn't vomit white, like this white bastard....Never will Trump be our president, and stop trying to compare Obama with this racist white motherfucker!!
. Good grief.
images
DO YOU WHITE PEOPLE THINK WE WILL EVER FORGIVE YOU FOR HOW BAD YOU TREATED OBAMA.....NEVER!!!!
. Who gives a crap what you think... Do you think we will ever forget Obama being the racist that he was while in the job ??? Never !!!!!

images
images
images
images

Photoshop on the one photo with the n-word and no context on the rest.
. If wasn't Photoshopped, then it looks like someone may have slipped up at night, and changed the letters around.

Might be, but never will this nation be fooled again by you people. Put that in your leftist pot loving pipe, and toke on it for a while.

again, guy, you lost the popular vote... And when the dumb-ass white trash in the rust belt figures out not only aren't the jobs coming back like he promised, but stuff at WalMart and Piggly-Wiggly costs more,
More speculation.

Me thinks you should be ignored and shunned.

You just love to see your thoughts in writing.

Nothing more.

Might be, but never will this nation be fooled again by you people. Put that in your leftist pot loving pipe, and toke on it for a while.

again, guy, you lost the popular vote... And when the dumb-ass white trash in the rust belt figures out not only aren't the jobs coming back like he promised, but stuff at WalMart and Piggly-Wiggly costs more,
More speculation.

Nothing more.
. He could do the right thing, and move to Canada.. Just sayin.

More speculation.

Nothing more.
. He could do the right thing, and move to Canada.. Just sayin.
It appears they don't want them polluting their country either.

Don't be surprised if the pence bible thumping loons get on board with that

. You look like one to call out the Bible thumpers, when you have the disgusting filth that you leftist have on your side. Good grief.

You are fucking hilarious Joe.
If it still hurts put something on it.
Isnt that what Preparation H is for, JoeBitch?

What am I thinking, of course he already knows that!
Remember.

You must be sensitive toward these snowflakes.

It may trigger them to remember the first time Mommy said no in the grocery aisle and they had their first tantrum to have their way.

Now, if they don't get their way they burn their cities to the ground.

This post shows just how dumb you think your readers are, where as you are white but you choose to use racial slurs against white people ??????? You are a flipping idiot Joe.

I don't consider the "white trash' to be "white people'. That's the point. I consider them dumb, inbred refuse we allow to vote. Sadly, they've all fallen for a huckster, who won't keep any of his promises.

More speculation.

Nothing more.

Well, my writing is pretty brilliant, but that's a different discussion.

White America sold its soul to a huckster. It never turns out well, but most of you inbreds probably never read Faust.

Well, True enough. But they are going to bide their time.

The problem they have is time. When America realizes what a God Awful Mistake they made, they'll be pretty keen to correct it in 2018. To the trick is to scrub the Trump Shit off before then.

It may trigger them to remember the first time Mommy said no in the grocery aisle and they had their first tantrum to have their way.

Now, if they don't get their way they burn their cities to the ground.

YOu told them if they voted, they'd get their way.

They voted and you are cheating them and imposing a racist on them. Now you have race riots and you are wondering why.

Yeah, you guys brought this down on us. Happy now?

More speculation.

Nothing more.

Well, my writing is pretty brilliant, but that's a different discussion.

White America sold its soul to a huckster. It never turns out well, but most of you inbreds probably never read Faust.

Well, True enough. But they are going to bide their time.

The problem they have is time. When America realizes what a God Awful Mistake they made, they'll be pretty keen to correct it in 2018. To the trick is to scrub the Trump Shit off before then.
Inbred?

You fucking moron.

I didn't vote for Trump.

I voted against Hillary.

And yes I have read Faust.

I'm an Agnostic.

To me there is no Devil.

If this is a correlation to making a deal with the devil, (Trump), then you are sorely mistaken

Again. You haven't learned a fucking thing, and you keep coming back and throwing insults. Insults that make you childish and immature.

Again. You are not winning friends and influencing enemies.

You are making an ass of yourself and deserve the ridicule thrown your way.

This post shows just how dumb you think your readers are, where as you are white but you choose to use racial slurs against white people ??????? You are a flipping idiot Joe.

I don't consider the "white trash' to be "white people'. That's the point. I consider them dumb, inbred refuse we allow to vote. Sadly, they've all fallen for a huckster, who won't keep any of his promises.
Boo fucking hoo hoo hooo

Forum List

Back