Note to protestors, this isn't Egypt and Trump ain't Morsi !!

Listen, only a stable good economy such as now could have gotten us a guy like Trump, make no mistakes about it. And miss me on this white people shit.....listen, despite the bullshit, the working class of this nation is majority women and minorities....the only reason you white mf's are upset is that now you are regulated like the rest of us in a food chain that is low on wages, sucks to the core and offers you nothing...well, welcome to the real world, white people and its not gonna get any better, despite Trump in the white house!!

And that is the problem. You have stupid white people (not just uneducated, but stupid) who think they can live like their fathers, before 40 years of union busting and off-shoring and outsourcing.
. And you are an idiot who loves to tell the Americans that they are stuck in a box, and you know why that is ??? You fear Americans being empowered again. Just sit back and watch while Americans climb out of the box you thought you had them locked in.
Kinda like that majority wave of 2014???? Listen, you people are stupid and dumb and I can assure you, that box will only get smaller fool.
. Yes the contents of the box sure will get smaller, because people like you began to think that you controlled the content of the box, but you were shocked that you ended up the complete fool's in the end. Obama's press conference was proof that what you all were up to has failed. Now except it and move on Mr.T.

. And you are an idiot who loves to tell the Americans that they are stuck in a box, and you know why that is ??? You fear Americans being empowered again. Just sit back and watch while Americans climb out of the box you thought you had them locked in.

Except nothing Trump is suggesting will "empower' Americans.

There is a way out of that box. It's through education and training. It's not hoping that Trump will trigger a trade war and that big companies will rehire Cleetus and Billy-Bob after he's already gone through the trouble of moving his factory to Mexico.

More likely, they'll just pay the tariffs, stuff at Walmart will be more expensive and Cleetus and Billy-Bob will still not have jobs. Or the jobs they have will pay less.

Except nothing Trump is suggesting will "empower' Americans.

There is a way out of that box. It's through education and training. It's not hoping that Trump will trigger a trade war and that big companies will rehire Cleetus and Billy-Bob after he's already gone through the trouble of moving his factory to Mexico.

More likely, they'll just pay the tariffs, stuff at Walmart will be more expensive and Cleetus and Billy-Bob will still not have jobs. Or the jobs they have will pay less.
. You better hope those job's return, because it ain't just Cletus and Billybob needing a job, but it's all those college dependents running around in the streets showing what lost idiots that they are in life, and for whom need those all important jobs to someday return as well. At least Trump ain't running around trying to kill jobs with over regulation, higher taxes, political correctness gone wild, domestic squabbles, and environmental concerns where there is none. If you think this nation can be strong without jobs, then you aren't doing your history lessons Joe. The men and women of this nation, and their overall strength are directly connected to the job markets, and they are an example of a strong core within our job markets, creative thinking, think tanks, production, service, and prosperity. How you are satisfied with what became a bad trend going on in the minds of Americans, speaks volumes to your not taking in the bigger picture.

How about you (as protestors) figure out quickly that you are making complete idiots of yourselves now. I bet you are making your parents so proud of all their hard work and efforts to save their hard earned money to send you off to those brainwashing factories we call colleges now. Keep making them proud in your rebellion, because that will be a pride that can't be swallowed easily by them once you are hauled off to jail, and your life not only starts with all that debt, but with a criminal record to boot ?? You have been led to drink the koolaid, and it shows big time. You see all the devastation to this nation, all the dependency created, the rule of law being thwarted, coddling or cozying up with the enemies of America, allowing lawlessness & corruption to grow to the point of seeming normal. Ok, so what are you people protesting about again ?? Ohh it's a party is all it is.... right !!!!!!
I've noticed that none of the protesting celebrities that threatened to leave the U.S., has done so yet. At least I haven't heard of any. They remind me of when I was seven years old and told my parents I was running away from home. I packed up a bag with some underwear and pants, walked out to the car, sat in the back seat and waited for someone to drive me away. After awhile, since no one came, I sulked back to the house. The celebrities are just like that, waiting for someone to take them away. In short....childish.

You better hope those job's return, because it ain't just Cletus and Billybob needing a job, but it's all those college dependents running around in the streets showing what lost idiots that they are in life, and for whom need those all important jobs to someday return as well.

Or maybe they are kids realizing how bad you angry old folks without educations screwed them. You see, the older folks who voted for Trump will be on Social Security before the full effects of his incompetence come about.

Trump doesn't have a plan to return jobs. What he is going to do will actually cost jobs because you can't unplug from the global economy. If we block products from other countries, they'll block products from ours.

At least Trump ain't running around trying to kill jobs with over regulation, higher taxes, political correctness gone wild, domestic squabbles, and environmental concerns where there is none.

Here's the thing. I like drinking clean water and I like breathing clean air. So your argument is that the rich will move their factories back if Trump lets them exploit their workers and pollute the environment? How is that an improvement,exactly?

The men and women of this nation, and their overall strength are directly connected to the job markets, and they are an example of a strong core within our job markets, creative thinking, think tanks, production, service, and prosperity. How you are satisfied with what became a bad trend going on in the minds of Americans, speaks volumes to your not taking in the bigger picture.

Uh, when Bill Clinton was in charge, my salary nearly doubled. Then Bush got in there and messed everything up and for a while there I was working three jobs to make ends meet.

Under Obama, we went from 10% unemployment down to 4.7. Trump is going to fuck that up pretty quickly. I just posted my best year ever this year.

I am looking at the bigger picture.

The thing is, working folks do better under Democrats. Always. There's a reason why our last four recessions happened when Republicans were in charge. Recessions aren't a flaw in Republican Governance, they are a design feature.

You better hope those job's return, because it ain't just Cletus and Billybob needing a job, but it's all those college dependents running around in the streets showing what lost idiots that they are in life, and for whom need those all important jobs to someday return as well.

Or maybe they are kids realizing how bad you angry old folks without educations screwed them. You see, the older folks who voted for Trump will be on Social Security before the full effects of his incompetence come about.

Trump doesn't have a plan to return jobs. What he is going to do will actually cost jobs because you can't unplug from the global economy. If we block products from other countries, they'll block products from ours.

At least Trump ain't running around trying to kill jobs with over regulation, higher taxes, political correctness gone wild, domestic squabbles, and environmental concerns where there is none.

Here's the thing. I like drinking clean water and I like breathing clean air. So your argument is that the rich will move their factories back if Trump lets them exploit their workers and pollute the environment? How is that an improvement,exactly?

The men and women of this nation, and their overall strength are directly connected to the job markets, and they are an example of a strong core within our job markets, creative thinking, think tanks, production, service, and prosperity. How you are satisfied with what became a bad trend going on in the minds of Americans, speaks volumes to your not taking in the bigger picture.

Uh, when Bill Clinton was in charge, my salary nearly doubled. Then Bush got in there and messed everything up and for a while there I was working three jobs to make ends meet.

Under Obama, we went from 10% unemployment down to 4.7. Trump is going to fuck that up pretty quickly. I just posted my best year ever this year.

I am looking at the bigger picture.

The thing is, working folks do better under Democrats. Always. There's a reason why our last four recessions happened when Republicans were in charge. Recessions aren't a flaw in Republican Governance, they are a design feature.
. Here is just how much of an idiot you are Joe... Your words, "Or maybe they are just kids realising how bad you old folks with out an education screwed them". It would be real sad if the old folks who are without an education, could just so easily dupe the poor old broke ace college educated millinials now wouldn't it be ? After getting that far in the read, I figure you just waisted your breathe on the rest of your post because I wasn't going to read it after that.

This entire thing is exactly why I opposed Hillary in favor of Trump even though I didn't like Trump.

When Obama won the presidency, all of us on the right-wing didn't like it. We opposed Trump on many grounds.

But do you see the mass protests against Obama? No. Because we understood, this is how the system works, and we are adult enough, and mature enough to accept it.

Even when Obama won, we opposed his policies, and childish left-wingers were all over this forum saying "Obama won, just deal with it."

Now Trump won, and instead of being adult, and being mature, and accepting it, they are all out there protesting.

To top that off, we have people lying, making up the false hate crime, claiming Trump supporters were beating them, and attacking them. And it turns out its all fabricated. All made up.

What's the number one primary, top problem, that people had with Hillary Clinton? She's a liar, and can't be trusted. Now look at her supporters, all lying and making up false charges.

You people have justified everything about Trump, while attacking him. You have discredited everything about your ideology, and shown what childish, pathetic immature sub-humans you are.

Grow up.

This entire thing is exactly why I opposed Hillary in favor of Trump even though I didn't like Trump.

When Obama won the presidency, all of us on the right-wing didn't like it. We opposed Trump on many grounds.

But do you see the mass protests against Obama?

Um, yeah, we did see mass protests against Obama. Did you miss the whole Tea Party thing...

joe-miller-guns.jpg

Even when Obama won, we opposed his policies, and childish left-wingers were all over this forum saying "Obama won, just deal with it."

Now Trump won, and instead of being adult, and being mature, and accepting it, they are all out there protesting.

There's a major difference. Trump didn't win. Hillary got 1.4 MILLION more votes.

To top that off, we have people lying, making up the false hate crime, claiming Trump supporters were beating them, and attacking them. And it turns out its all fabricated. All made up.

Hate crimes, racist graffiti after election; Trump says 'stop it' - CNN.com

Really?

(CNN)Fears of heightened bigotry and hate crimes have turned into reality for some Americans after Donald Trump's presidential win. And the list of incidents keeps growing.

The Southern Poverty Law Center has counted more than 400 cases of hateful harassment or intimidation in the US since Election Day.

"They've been everywhere -- in schools, in places of business like Walmart, on the street," SPLC President Richard Cohen said Monday.

Moving right along.

What's the number one primary, top problem, that people had with Hillary Clinton? She's a liar, and can't be trusted. Now look at her supporters, all lying and making up false charges.

You people have justified everything about Trump, while attacking him. You have discredited everything about your ideology, and shown what childish, pathetic immature sub-humans you are.

Uh, you guys are the ones who elected a Nazi... because you didn't want to vote for a woman who spanked you in the 1990s. Even your own leaders have called Trump out on his racism, but you supported him anyway.

Accepting Trump means endorsing his racism, his misogyny and his bigotry. There's no good reason to do that... especially since- he lost the popular vote and has no legitimacy.

But do you see the mass protests against Obama?

Um, yeah, we did see mass protests against Obama. Did you miss the whole Tea Party thing...

joe-miller-guns.jpg

There's a major difference. Trump didn't win. Hillary got 1.4 MILLION more votes.

Hate crimes, racist graffiti after election; Trump says 'stop it' - CNN.com

Really?

(CNN)Fears of heightened bigotry and hate crimes have turned into reality for some Americans after Donald Trump's presidential win. And the list of incidents keeps growing.

The Southern Poverty Law Center has counted more than 400 cases of hateful harassment or intimidation in the US since Election Day.

"They've been everywhere -- in schools, in places of business like Walmart, on the street," SPLC President Richard Cohen said Monday.

Moving right along.

Uh, you guys are the ones who elected a Nazi... because you didn't want to vote for a woman who spanked you in the 1990s. Even your own leaders have called Trump out on his racism, but you supported him anyway.

Accepting Trump means endorsing his racism, his misogyny and his bigotry. There's no good reason to do that... especially since- he lost the popular vote and has no legitimacy.

You fail.

The Tea party protest was not about Obama. It was about policies. The stated reasons for the protest was they disagreed with the Bank Bailouts, and the Stimulus. Had nothing to do with Obama. And the Bank Bailouts was originally a Bush policy, even if Obama supported it.

You show me one photo of the tea party protest where people chanted, or held signs saying "not my president". You show me that, and I'll agree you have a point. Until then, stop whining.

That really doesn't prove much of anything. You say they have 400 cases of hate crime. That doesn't tell us who was committing the crime against who. You can ASSume that they were all Trump supporters against minorities, but that just makes you an....

Further, we know that some of those "cases" were fabricated hoax. Just the other day, another college brat was expelled because they found out her claims of hate crime, were lies. Just like Hillary, her supporters all lie.

I don't really care if you think he doesn't have legitimacy or not. And I realize you don't think he won. Of course you don't. Like any good leftist, reality doesn't matter. If you ever grow up enough to care about realty, try reading the election laws, and see if what you said makes any difference.

Regardless, whether you accept it or not, Trump is creating his administration right now, and has already met with Obama on the transition team, and Hillary is doing neither. End of story. Stop your crying. Time to grow up.

And lastly, I think YOU elected a Nazi.

You people have been accusing all of us, everyone who disagreed with you, of being Nazis for 20 years. You have been accusing all of us of being racists for over a decade. You have been calling us bigots and racists, and sexist for 20 years now.

Listen to me very carefully...... listen.... We don't care anymore. We don't care what you think. What you say. Or what you do.

"You're a nazi!"

Good. Sucks to be you. Your president is a Nazi.

"But you are sexist!"

Good. Sucks to be you. Your president is sexist.

"But but but RACISTS!"

Good. Sucks to be you. Your president is racists!

Too bad. So sad. We don't give a crap what you worthless trash heaps say. Maybe you should have been nicer in the last decade. Maybe you should have practiced what you hypocrites preach all the time, and been more tollarant of other people's opinions.

Now it's too late. Oh well.... keep crying little lefty. Cry and cry more. Scream racists and sexist, and Nazi more and more. :eusa_boohoo: Whine with your cheese?

I laugh at you. You silly stupid people. No one to blame but yourselves. You accused and accused, and now none of us cares.

democratic_crybaby_seal.jpg

:happy-1::laugh:

The Tea party protest was not about Obama. It was about policies. The stated reasons for the protest was they disagreed with the Bank Bailouts, and the Stimulus. Had nothing to do with Obama. And the Bank Bailouts was originally a Bush policy, even if Obama supported it.

You show me one photo of the tea party protest where people chanted, or held signs saying "not my president". You show me that, and I'll agree you have a point. Until then, stop whining.

Do you really want to go there? Okay, let's go there.

zDjRw.png

unarmed.png

teapartysign1sm.jpg

Yeah... Pretty fucking racist, isn't it?

I don't really care if you think he doesn't have legitimacy or not. And I realize you don't think he won. Of course you don't. Like any good leftist, reality doesn't matter. If you ever grow up enough to care about realty, try reading the election laws, and see if what you said makes any difference.

Regardless, whether you accept it or not, Trump is creating his administration right now, and has already met with Obama on the transition team, and Hillary is doing neither. End of story. Stop your crying. Time to grow up.

Last time I checked, we had a right to protest a president we disagreed with. The thing if, your boy won't hold it together when shit starts getting rough.

Looks like the zealots didn't learn a thing from the election.

Oh, yes, I know it was only a matter of time before you started whining about the PC Police.

Now, Trump didn't win because white guys are tired of being called racists.

He won because a few dumb white trash in the Rust belt believed he was going to resurrect dead industries.

He won't.

And the minute they all figure out that not only aren't those jobs coming back, they'll have a hard time keeping those jobs at the Piggly Wiggly and the Walmart, after he's done wrecking the economy, you are going to see the PC Police back in droves.

Just remember, Nixon won 49 states in 1972 playing on white racism... and he was run out on a rail in 1974

Looks like the zealots didn't learn a thing from the election.

Oh, yes, I know it was only a matter of time before you started whining about the PC Police.

Now, Trump didn't win because white guys are tired of being called racists.

He won because a few dumb white trash in the Rust belt believed he was going to resurrect dead industries.

He won't.

And the minute they all figure out that not only aren't those jobs coming back, they'll have a hard time keeping those jobs at the Piggly Wiggly and the Walmart, after he's done wrecking the economy, you are going to see the PC Police back in droves.

Just remember, Nixon won 49 states in 1972 playing on white racism... and he was run out on a rail in 1974
And, right on cue.

And, right on cue.

We debunk your whining about how you can't tell dirty jokes at the office anymore?

Seriously, guy, I'm sorry someone called you down to HR for that, but hey, maybe you need to start being considerate of other people's feelings.
And, right on cue, again.

And I love the "we debunk..." thing.

Keep bitching and attacking, Joe. It's people like you who put the buffoon in the White House.

And, right on cue, again.

And I love the "we debunk..." thing.

Keep bitching and attacking, Joe. It's people like you who put the buffoon in the White House.

No, what put the buffoon in the White House was 40 years of Republican race baiting.

Trump didn't invent Republican Racism. If he had, it would have gone bankrupt by now like of his casinos.

(Okay, that was a Samantha Bee joke, but's it's still on point.)

The thing is, the dumb white trash have been falling for this game for 40 years now.

Nixon's Southern Strategy
Reagan's Welfare Queens
Bush's Willie Horton ad.
Trump's racism is just the next step.

Now, Trump might have a point if White People were really put upon by people of color... but they're not.

pc_a68f05139dfa669f88b0ddf5e217567e.jpg

Last time I checked, we had a right to protest a president we disagreed with. The thing if, your boy won't hold it together when shit starts getting rough.

Yeah but it's not going to change anything, as usual the left plays a no sum game.

You are fucking hilarious Joe.

If it still hurts put something on it.

We're all goign to be hurting when this Nazi you elected fucks up everything.

Trump is the equivlent of waking up with a really nasty tatoo and a case of Herpes. Might have felt good when you did it, but man...there will be consequences.

Joe - our nation has already been conned by an affordable care act that is leaving Americans today with a 24% premium hike, $2000 Obamacare deductibles, while the majority of Americans are having to work two part time jobs to get by, the voters already faced their consequences of a vote towards "making history".

Forum List

Back