*Not So Fast Baldwin!*

tell that to the thousands of actors who have safely performed gunfights on their respective sets and the safely personal who did their jobs correctly.
show me where they actually did this - pointed the gun AT someone.

the rule / requirement that was NOT CREATED AFTER THIS says for on set safety, you don't point the gun at someone.

the rule is listed in the article. please feel free to show me these alleged numerous times it was done in the past.

the rule / requirement that was NOT CREATED AFTER THIS says for on set safety, you don't point the gun at someone.

the rule is listed in the article. please feel free to show me these alleged numerous times it was done in the past.
This is a weapons masters responsibility

• Someone certified for the weapon in use be present at all times
  • Firearms must be checked before and after each take
  • Firearms must be cleaned daily
  • Firearms must be stored securely by the props master when not in use
  • Loaded guns must never be pointed at anyone
  • Protective clothing must be worn by everyone nearby when blanks are fired
  • If firearms are to be fired directly at the camera, a plexiglass shield must be erected
  • Only the person certified for the weapon or someone under their direct supervision may hand a weapon to an actor

you want me to list every movie where people pointed guns at each other? Watch pulp fiction

This is a weapons masters responsibility

• Someone certified for the weapon in use be present at all times
  • Firearms must be checked before and after each take
  • Firearms must be cleaned daily
  • Firearms must be stored securely by the props master when not in use
  • Loaded guns must never be pointed at anyone
  • Protective clothing must be worn by everyone nearby when blanks are fired
  • If firearms are to be fired directly at the camera, a plexiglass shield must be erected
  • Only the person certified for the weapon or someone under their direct supervision may hand a weapon to an actor
its their responsibility to ensure its not loaded.

it's his responsibility to NOT POINT IT AT SOMEONE.

he did.

negligence.

I'll wait for the law now. you are being a putz.

you want me to list every movie where people pointed guns at each other? Watch pulp fiction
it's Hollywood. if the Hollywood rule is don't do it then it's a fair game that they didn't but off to the side or they made it LOOK LIKE that.

or are you going to say they rebuilt the titanic and sank it?

putz.

Sorry bout that,

1. When you point a gun at a person an fiddle with the trigger, you are committing murder.
2. Being a movie star does not make you void of murder.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
If murder or even assault was never once his intention, I wouldn't go so far as to labeling him a murderer. This is what I hate about accidents no matter what kind they are. Even when they are not intentional, there is still no change where the ending result is concerned.

God bless you and him and the victim's family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Has anything worth noting at all come from Alec? In other words, is he doing anything at all in an effort to make up for what happened?

it's Hollywood. if the Hollywood rule is don't do it then it's a fair game that they didn't but off to the side or they made it LOOK LIKE that.

or are you going to say they rebuilt the titanic and sank it?

putz.
Really? So every gunfight in cinematic history is faked and nobody in show business has ever pointed a gun at someone in a scene?

Sorry bout that,

1. So insolent fool is a newbie.
2. Just escaped some other site and wants to rant with the *BIG BOYS*?
3. Its a free world I guess, rant away putz.
4. You sound Libtardish, which most here can't stand your shit, none sensical thought, doesn't float here too much, seems only other Libtards will agree if ever!
5. But goat ahead.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I like the car brake analogy. If you hire a ditzy, blue haired, young chic that you know has failed at her job several times (to fix your brakes), then proceed to recklessly speed through crowds of people, (without testing them first) ...you might be Alec Baldwin. He personally hired her. He was well aware of the several instances of "problems" with accidents involving firearms on that set. And yet he abandoned all of the safety procedures that led to him killing someone. Does anyone believe Alec would have held that gun up to his own head and pull the trigger, without checking it first?

So what you're saying is "I don't like this guy's political beliefs so we should bend the justice system to try to convict him of a crime that anyone with an IQ over 40 can see was an accident." Does that sound about right?
There are no accidents when it comes to guns. Any responsible gun handler ALWAYS checks the weapon when he comes in possession of it. Baldwin should do time for negligent homicide at the very least.

You just said the gun handler was culpable, and in the same breath tried to lay it on Baldwin.
There are no accidents when it comes to guns. Any responsible gun handler ALWAYS checks the weapon when he comes in possession of it. Baldwin should do time for negligent homicide at the very least.

Firearms used on movie sets actually have a very well defined list of safety procedures that are designed to keep this type of accident from happening. Baldwin recklessly ignored all of them.

You just said the gun handler was culpable, and in the same breath tried to lay it on Baldwin.
Are you fucking stupid--don't answer, rhetorical. Who was holding the gun when it went off, moron? That is a gun handler. It was his responsibility to ensure, personally, that the gun was safe. My goodness, no wonder this country is so fucked up.

For some people, it's easy to let Alec "off the hook" because he was making a Hollywood movie and it was the "firearms expert" that actually was at fault. But let's not forget, she had proven herself to not be competent, several times before the accident. And Alec was indeed responsible for her remaining in that most important job.

Additionally, we can imagine a smaller production company, making a low budget film, using unknown actors when this happened. Would the shooter be let off scott free? Of course not.....Hollywood and the elite actors are not above the law. Unless they are among the Hollywood elite. Alec Baldwin is a perfect example of the flaws in our justice system.

Forum List

Back