*Not So Fast Baldwin!*

if you're gonna bring religion into this remember Jesus said " judge not lest you be judged "
Sorry bout that,

1. Ok cool, remember how when the strangers (angles) came to Lots house, and All the queers wanted to pack in their shit?
2. And Lot said no, please take my two virgins and do to them what ever.
3. The people of queerville *S&G* wanted to be with the strangers (angels) to not be alone in their sins.
4. Kinda like *YOU* and Baldwin killing that girl eh?
5. Wanna offer up your two daughters to the Libtards to do just whatever to them???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Always? You sure about that?
Sorry, forgot to add "almost". I need to remember to proof read....... Yes there are a few occasions where charges are not brought for whatever reason. Since I'm not in on the investigation or have all the facts in this case I'm in no position to approve or condemn even though he is probably the biggest, most obnoxious ass in the world. And that's aside from his politics.

Sorry bout that,

1. Ok cool, remember how when the strangers (angles) came to Lots house, and All the queers wanted to pack in their shit?
2. And Lot said no, please take my two virgins are do them what ever.
3. The people of queerville *S&G* wanted to be with the strangers (angels) to not be alone in their sins.
4. Kinda like *YOU* and Baldwin killing that girl eh?
5. Wanna offer up your two daughters to the Libtards to do just whatever to them???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
What an insane and completely irrelevant response. A word salad that looks like it was written by a monkey with a head injury.

Sorry bout that,

1. Wink wink, I just buried you and you know it.
2. Let me put a tiny yellow flag on your grave mound, to represent you were here. lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

analogy​

noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

anal·o·gy | \ ə-ˈna-lə-jē \
plural analogies

Definition of analogy

1a: a comparison of two otherwise unlike things based on resemblance of a particular aspect
b: resemblance in some particulars between things otherwise unlike : SIMILARITY
2: inference that if two or more things agree with one another in some respects they will probably agree in others
3: correspondence between the
So you see a resemblance between people liking Trump or disliking him, and Baldwin recklessly shooting a gun and killing someone?

Wow.....I suppose you dembots are crazier then I thought

Sorry bout that,

1.Where did the bullet come from?
2. Anyone could of put it there.
3. Did the shooter put it there?
4. Inquiring minds want to *KNOW*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. LOL!,..now you sink to wanton personal attacks, you're dead and buried. lol!!!
2. Its funny watching Libtards squirm!
3. Ego's and Penis sizes...lol!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
it's not much of a personal attack when the observations are true.

accident and negligence are 2 different issues.

you have used both in back to back posts.
I see it differently when the accident itself was caused by someone else's negligence. If a mechanic worked on my brakes the told me I was good to go. The brakes fail on a hill and someone gets hit. who is responsible? The man driving or the mechanic?

I see it differently when the accident itself was caused by someone else's negligence. If a mechanic worked on my brakes the told me I was good to go. The brakes fail on a hill and someone gets hit. who is responsible? The man driving or the mechanic?
the rule is never point a gun at someone.

who broke that rule?

the rule is never point a gun at someone.

who broke that rule?
tell that to the thousands of actors who have safely performed gunfights on their respective sets and the safely personal who did their jobs correctly.

Forum List

Back