*Not So Fast Baldwin!*

Sorry bout that,

1. This fine to Baldwin's production company is chicken feed, to use this fine as a cover for his guilt is what a Libtard would do 'No consciousness of fault in head' *SINLESS*
2. And he is trying to use the fine to the production company to wash away his guilt.
3. An the Libtards here defend his action, cause he's too is a Libtard.
4. There will be no absolution for Baldwin, he murdered a girl, in broad daylight.
5. Shot a man as well.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. This fine to Baldwin's production company is chicken feed.
2. And he is trying to use it to wash away his guilt.
3. An the Libtards here defend his action, cause he's too is a Libtard.
4. There will be no absolution for Baldwin, he murdered a girl, in broad daylight.
5. Shot a man as well.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
everything you posted means absolutely nothing.
what you're really saying is this.
I am outraged over Alec Baldwin because he dared make fun of my living messiah Donald Trump, and for those hideous infractions against him I demand blood, my masters at the blaze said its true and I'm all in with them.. I will defy all logic and good sense and continue to post false logic and nonsense to try desperately to defend my living orange love doll.

Sorry bout that,

1. A girl died.
2. What I'm saying means something asshole!
3. Only a Libtard would disregard what I'm saying.
4. Perhaps you should think of what your saying.
5. The girls life mattered, as well as the girl that was killed in the capital.
6. Insolent Imp, I will pack your shit in for disregarding these girls lives.
7. I will use a broom handle, you will like that, I bet.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. A girl died.
2. What I'm saying means something asshole!
3. Only a Libtard would disregard what I'm saying.
4. Perhaps you should think of what your saying.
5. The girls life mattered, as well as the girl that was killed in the capital.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Anyone with an IQ above the turnip root level would disregard what you've saying.

Sorry bout that,

1. Spoken like a brain dead *Libtard*.
2. I've seen old crusty underwear that shows more signs of life than you do. lol!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

everything you posted means absolutely nothing.
what you're really saying is this.
I am outraged over Alec Baldwin because he dared make fun of my living messiah Donald Trump, and for those hideous infractions against him I demand blood, my masters at the blaze said its true and I'm all in with them.. I will defy all logic and good sense and continue to post false logic and nonsense to try desperately to defend my living orange love doll.
I am not sure what Trump has to do with Baldwin's reckless act.....please explain how you dembots are blaming him for what Baldwin did now.....

Sorry bout that,
Insolent imp~ "dude I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a better response than that."

1. That was golden!
2. Libtards are so proud of you, all over the world.
3. Sinners sin together, they don't want to be alone.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. That was golden!
2. Libtards are so proud of you, all over the world.
3. Sinners sin together, they don't want to be alone.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
if you're gonna bring religion into this remember Jesus said " judge not lest you be judged "

It's called an analogy and observation.
what in the world is the analogy? I mean really, someone was shot because of Baldwin's reckless act, and died. What in the world is the analogy to someone's liking or disliking Trump or a political party? What does politics have to do with what Baldwin did at all?

what in the world is the analogy? I mean really, someone was shot because of Baldwin's reckless act, and died. What in the world is the analogy to someone's liking or disliking Trump or a political party? What does politics have to do with what Baldwin did at all?

analogy​

noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

anal·o·gy | \ ə-ˈna-lə-jē \
plural analogies

Definition of analogy

1a: a comparison of two otherwise unlike things based on resemblance of a particular aspect
b: resemblance in some particulars between things otherwise unlike : SIMILARITY
2: inference that if two or more things agree with one another in some respects they will probably agree in others
3: correspondence between the

Accidental shootings that result in death always end up with the shooter being charged with Manslaughter (criminally negligent homicide) and having their day in court. That's the way the system is supposed to work. Well not always any more it seems..........

Always? You sure about that?

So what you're saying is "I don't like this guy's political beliefs so we should bend the justice system to try to convict him of a crime that anyone with an IQ over 40 can see was an accident." Does that sound about right?
leave Trump out of it and judge on its own merits.

But no, it didn't exonerate him that I can see.

Forum List

Back