Electric Vehicles: Chickens Have Come to Roost Edition

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And EV cars are just a fraction of the demand. Good to know the ChiComs and Chile hold the cards, nice stable and reliable sources.

Automakers like General Motors and Ford have wowed Wall Street with flashy EV designs, technical prowess and plans to invest tens of billions of dollars. Yet they’ve literally put the cart before the horse: the lithium batteries needed to power the electric vehicle revolution.

Now investors are starting to say: “Show me the metal.” Among many key materials, lithium is the most indispensable.

Traditional automakers have hastily announced plans to build 13 lithium-ion battery plants in the U.S. by mid-decade. The planned ramp of EV production will triple demand for the light, silvery white metal by 2025. Yet supplies of lithium have little chance of keeping up.

Growing doubts about aggressive EV targets have contributed to a dive in General Motors (GM) and Ford Motor (F), along with shares of upstarts like Rivian and Lucid. Meanwhile, unquenchable demand and soaring prices have sent EV materials stocks including Albemarle (ALB), Lithium Americas Corp. (LAC) , MP Materials (MP) and Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile (SQM) on a wild ride.

This is why I invested in Atlis Motors. They have developed their own EV battery, which went in to production this year. It is self temperature controlled regulated, so it can be used in hot or cold environments without damaging the unit. They are also in pre-production for a couple of EV trucks.

The question is, will America reject the EV batteries made in Ontario or will you support our police state?

What we need is green taxes on em so they get their shit in order .....yeah that's it ...
Saw my first Rivian the other day. According to the Rivan repair shop I delivered too there is now of em on the west side of town .

This is why I invested in Atlis Motors. They have developed their own EV battery, which went in to production this year. It is self temperature controlled regulated, so it can be used in hot or cold environments without damaging the unit. They are also in pre-production for a couple of EV trucks.
They make some very wild claims that if that if true will ensure success of the company and a good investment for you

but so far its just marketing hype

And EV cars are just a fraction of the demand. Good to know the ChiComs and Chile hold the cards, nice stable and reliable sources.

Automakers like General Motors and Ford have wowed Wall Street with flashy EV designs, technical prowess and plans to invest tens of billions of dollars. Yet they’ve literally put the cart before the horse: the lithium batteries needed to power the electric vehicle revolution.

Now investors are starting to say: “Show me the metal.” Among many key materials, lithium is the most indispensable.

Traditional automakers have hastily announced plans to build 13 lithium-ion battery plants in the U.S. by mid-decade. The planned ramp of EV production will triple demand for the light, silvery white metal by 2025. Yet supplies of lithium have little chance of keeping up.

Growing doubts about aggressive EV targets have contributed to a dive in General Motors (GM) and Ford Motor (F), along with shares of upstarts like Rivian and Lucid. Meanwhile, unquenchable demand and soaring prices have sent EV materials stocks including Albemarle (ALB), Lithium Americas Corp. (LAC) , MP Materials (MP) and Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile (SQM) on a wild ride.

They better be prepared to provide computer chips!!
The new Ford-150 all electric Lightning has over 3,000 computer chips per vehicle, alone!!

They better be prepared to provide computer chips!!
The new Ford-150 all electric Lightning has over 3,000 computer chips per vehicle, alone!!
How is that even possible?

is the cup holder connected to the internet?

It was a Kilmeade report/interview on Fox & Friends yesterday morning.
It's the linkless truth!!

Now bugger off, boyo.
I’ll drop it since you are unable to deliver

but 3000 computer chips is still unbelievable

Forum List

Back