Not one of Biden supporters can defend this statement by Biden!

Democrat supporters have no defense for Open Borders because it is indefensible. "We need the labor" is completely ridiculous. You don't solve a labor shortage with thousands of unknown people per day who need every free service America offers.

CA used to have armies of “Seasonal” invitees picking crops. Less and less needed over the years due to automation advances. DEMS decided to pay them Tax dollars to vote and remain permanently. Here we are now.

Last edited:
Ok let's read exactly what Biden SAID!
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard,
NO MENTION of "surging agents"!!!!
Biden was encouraging... "all those people seeking asylum"!!!! Including illegals because ALL MIGRANTS are considered illegal until they are interviewed to see if they meet these requirements :

THE Following ARE NOT my words.... but what Biden and you and all migrants must adhere to:

Obtaining Asylum in the United States​

Under the rule, certain individuals who enter the United States through its southwest land border or adjacent coastal borders are presumed to be ineligible for asylum, unless they can demonstrate an exception to the rule or rebut the presumption. Individuals are encouraged to use lawful, safe, and orderly pathways to come to the United States.

Do you comprehend this? Of course not!

Illegal migrants are those that don't come through the lawful, safe and orderly pathways!
There aren't any surveys of illegals asking if this statement encouraged them..."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border" to cross the border illegally as Biden encouraged them!

save your electrons. Those claiming otherwise Lesh Crepitus are simply wanting to spin and deflect truth. Or they are so low in intelligence that they believe the BS?

Ok let's read exactly what Biden SAID!
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard,
NO MENTION of "surging agents"!!!!
Biden was encouraging... "all those people seeking asylum"!!!! Including illegals because ALL MIGRANTS are considered illegal until they are interviewed to see if they meet these requirements :

THE Following ARE NOT my words.... but what Biden and you and all migrants must adhere to:

Obtaining Asylum in the United States​

Under the rule, certain individuals who enter the United States through its southwest land border or adjacent coastal borders are presumed to be ineligible for asylum, unless they can demonstrate an exception to the rule or rebut the presumption. Individuals are encouraged to use lawful, safe, and orderly pathways to come to the United States.

Do you comprehend this? Of course not!

Illegal migrants are those that don't come through the lawful, safe and orderly pathways!
There aren't any surveys of illegals asking if this statement encouraged them..."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border" to cross the border illegally as Biden encouraged them!
WE surge the border

THOSE people

I guess you fail to understand that We and Those are diametrically opposed references

But to CHOOSE to believe ( or claim to anyway) the worst possible interpretation

WE surge the border

THOSE people

I guess you fail to understand that We and Those are diametrically opposed references

But to CHOOSE to believe ( or claim to anyway) the worst possible interpretation
OH you are obviously a literate person who's primary language is English.
English is NOT the majority language of the illegals!
What Biden may have meant was clearly overshadowed by the FACT Biden said "surge to the border"!
Since you evidently are not an illegal migrant and English is your primary language, AND you don't have a need
to "illegally" be in the USA... you heard what Biden said differently than what the VAST majority of illegals heard... or
wanted to hear!

From which phrase any normally functioning human being should be able to deduce that he is referring to "surging" personnel to hear them.

Case closed. Next time use your own brain.
So YOUR assumption is that illegal migrants, who's primary language IS NOT English, heard Biden say "surge to the border" but understood it didn't apply to them?
Well if you believe that, you are definitely a candidate for Fentanyl!

WE surge the border

THOSE people

So you are saying that the vast majority of illegals whose primary language is NOT English and who are "ILLEGAL" have the honesty and English comprehension to say "Biden isn't talking about me..." while they are illegally crossing into the USA.

The law:

Obtaining Asylum in the United States
Under the rule, certain individuals who enter the United States through its southwest land border or adjacent coastal borders are presumed to be ineligible for asylum, unless they can demonstrate an exception to the rule or rebut the presumption.
Individuals are encouraged to use lawful, safe, and orderly pathways to come to the United States.

Do you comprehend this? Federal law clearly states the assumption if the person crosses illegally, sneaking across the border and NOT through lawful, safe, and orderly pathways... they are not LEGAL!

So YOUR assumption is that illegal migrants, who's primary language IS NOT English, heard Biden say "surge to the border" but understood it didn't apply to them?
Well if you believe that, you are definitely a candidate for Fentanyl!
But they understood "surge the border" with their non english speaking? And for some reason you think all these guys have access to American TV?

Think, then post.

So you are saying that the vast majority of illegals whose primary language is NOT English and who are "ILLEGAL" have the honesty and English comprehension to say "Biden isn't talking about me..." while they are illegally crossing into the USA.

The law:

Obtaining Asylum in the United States
Under the rule, certain individuals who enter the United States through its southwest land border or adjacent coastal borders are presumed to be ineligible for asylum, unless they can demonstrate an exception to the rule or rebut the presumption.
Individuals are encouraged to use lawful, safe, and orderly pathways to come to the United States.

Do you comprehend this? Federal law clearly states the assumption if the person crosses illegally, sneaking across the border and NOT through lawful, safe, and orderly pathways... they are not LEGAL!

You assume that illegals in Guatemala or wherever are closely following Presidential election debates .

That’s just stupid

Biden was clearly talking about “surging the border” with agents and judges to DEAL WITH “all those people seeking asylum”

But these right wing jackoffs don’t really care about this. If they did they would urge the House to pass the bipartisan bill that the Senate passed that would deal with it.

They just want to SCREAM about it for another year… or ten

But they understood "surge the border" with their non english speaking? And for some reason you think all these guys have access to American TV?

Think, then post.
So you are saying that these same illiterate in English would "interpret" that Biden MEANT for a "surge to the border"
applied to government workers? That was their interpretation?

I'm not the only one that believes Biden's mistake of "surge to the border" was helpful in illegal migration.

Lost in all this, by which I mean ignored, is how Biden himself helped create this invasion.
When he was seeking the nomination, Biden advised those coming into the country illegally to surge to the border,”
then followed this up by removing almost every obstacle to entry,
including halting all deportations for 100 days.
There are few incentives greater than guaranteed success, which is exactly what Biden’s policies created.

It was Biden who called for the surge.
And desperate migrants heard his call as a promise that his arms would be as wide open as our southern border. His wish came true. Now Biden owns it. All of it.

In 2021, shortly after Democrat Joe Biden became president, long lines of migrants began heading to the U.S. border. Mexican president Andrés Manuel López Obrador noted that these sojourners saw Biden as “the immigrant president.” With good reason. During a Democratic presidential debate, Biden had blasted President Donald Trump’s immigration policies, saying (in garbled language), “I would in fact make sure that there is, that we immediately surge to the border—all those people are seeking asylum. They deserve to be heard.” Soon after Biden assumed the presidency, the surge he had seemed to call for overwhelmed U.S. immigration facilities. Detention centers mandated by the Immigration and Nationality Act to house asylum seekers while they appealed for permanent entry soon ran out of room. Federal officials started scheduling court hearings for immigrants’ cases far into the future, and then just releasing the migrants into the U.S.

You assume that illegals in Guatemala or wherever are closely following Presidential election debates .

That’s just stupid

Biden was clearly talking about “surging the border” with agents and judges to DEAL WITH “all those people seeking asylum”
So you are saying that these same illiterate in English would "interpret" that Biden MEANT for a "surge to the border"

I'm not the only one that believes Biden's mistake of "surge to the border" was helpful in illegal migration.

Lost in all this, by which I mean ignored, is how Biden himself helped create this invasion.
When he was seeking the nomination, Biden advised those coming into the country illegally to surge to the border,”
There are few incentives greater than guaranteed success, which is exactly what Biden’s policies created.

And desperate migrants heard his call as a promise that his arms would be as wide open as our southern border. His wish came true. Now Biden owns it. All of it.

In 2021, shortly after Democrat Joe Biden became president, long lines of migrants began heading to the U.S. border. Mexican president Andrés Manuel López Obrador noted that these sojourners saw Biden as “the immigrant president.” With good reason. During a Democratic presidential debate, Biden had blasted President Donald Trump’s immigration policies, saying (in garbled language), “I would in fact make sure that there is, that we immediately surge to the border—all those people are seeking asylum. They deserve to be heard.” Soon after Biden assumed the presidency, the surge he had seemed to call for overwhelmed U.S. immigration facilities. Detention centers mandated by the Immigration and Nationality Act to house asylum seekers while they appealed for permanent entry soon ran out of room. Federal officials started scheduling court hearings for immigrants’ cases far into the future, and then just releasing the migrants into the U.S.

I’m saying that the only people paying attention to the mischaracterization being promoted here are Trumpers like you who do not really want to deal with illegal immigration

You fuckers just want to scream about it

Last edited:
I’m saying that the only people paying attention to the mischaracterization being promoted here are Trumpers like you who do not really want to deal with illegals immigration

why deal with them when they should be sent back as soon as their caught??

No.

Go back, read it again.

This time embrace brevity in your response. Nobody's got time to wade through all the obfuscation.

I’m saying that the only people paying attention to the mischaracterization being promoted here are Trumpers like you who do not really want to deal with illegals immigration

It was being dealt with.
FACTS not guesses!
illegalsTrumpVSBiden022324.png

Illegalsasof2023.png

BidenWalledhome010824.png

Forum List

Back