Not one of Biden supporters can defend this statement by Biden!

Ah... so you depend on ASSUMPTIONS rather than facts.
Who do you think believes YOUR personal, subjective and non-substantiated comments? Another reason why people are growing very tired of ignorant people like you making truly unproven comments.
I do. You magaturds are simply full of shit. Full stop.

Ah... so you depend on ASSUMPTIONS rather than facts.
Who do you think believes YOUR personal, subjective and non-substantiated comments? Another reason why people are growing very tired of ignorant people like you making truly unproven comments.

You wrote the above.
Thank you for proving my point... people like you "FEEL" more than "THINK". Deal with the FACT
that most people that read your comments form a negative opinion simply from your truly ignorant statements.

You wrote the above.
Thank you for proving my point... people like you "FEEL" more than "THINK". Deal with the FACT
that most people that read your comments form a negative opinion simply from your truly ignorant statements.
Blow it out your ass.

What point? Showing how full of shit you are? :rolleyes: Quite an achievement. BTW, I'm way, way smarter than you.
If you are "way, way smarter"... there is no way that I'm "full of shit" because the facts are:
1) You don't know who I am..
2) Why would you be in a situation where you'd determine I'm "full of shit"?
3) Unless you ARE a coprophile?
And just in case you don't know what a "coprophile" is...

If you are "way, way smarter"... there is no way that I'm "full of shit" because the facts are:
1) You don't know who I am..
2) Why would you be in a situation where you'd determine I'm "full of shit"?
3) Unless you ARE a coprophile?
And just in case you don't know what a "coprophile" is...
I don't care who you are. I know what you post, magaturd. And it's pretty much never ending crap like post #51, or concern trolling for the orange bag O' shit and your political tribe. I don't believe a word you say, nor take you seriously. Mainly, because you are full of shit.

I don't care who you are. I know what you post, magaturd. And it's pretty much never ending crap like post #51, or concern trolling for the orange bag O' shit and your political tribe. I don't believe a word you say, nor take you seriously. Mainly, because you are full of shit.
How do you know I'm "full of shit"? Is that your profession, i.e. a coprahpiliac? You keep alluding to that so you must have a fascination with feces!

You worship a great big orange bag of it. :rolleyes:
Truly shows how dumb you are as I personally can’t stand Trump! He’s not perfect for sure but he gets things done. No wars. No immigration issues no inflatio! Plus dummies like you are so gullible by MSM you believe the 92% negative news about trump. So keep on believing what fewer people do the biased MSM!!

Truly shows how dumb you are as I personally can’t stand Trump! He’s not perfect for sure but he gets things done. No wars. No immigration issues no inflatio! Plus dummies like you are so gullible by MSM you believe the 92% negative news about trump. So keep on believing what fewer people do the biased MSM!!
You talk from both sides of your mouth. You can't stand the orange bag O' shit, yet he 'gets things done', using empty magaturd talking points and other pieces of misinformation. :rolleyes: Yeah, I don't believe you.

You also don't read minds, so you don't know what I believe. I can't stand the orange bag O' shit, which is all magaturds need to gnash their teeth and label me 'leftist'. :rolleyes:

You are doing a great job at proving my assertion, btw. Thanks.

You talk from both sides of your mouth. You can't stand the orange bag O' shit, yet he 'gets things done', using empty magaturd talking points and other pieces of misinformation. :rolleyes: Yeah, I don't believe you.

You also don't read minds, so you don't know what I believe. I can't stand the orange bag O' shit, which is all magaturds need to gnash their teeth and label me 'leftist'. :rolleyes:

You are doing a great job at proving my assertion, btw. Thanks.
Well see the major difference between an adult (ME) and a child(YOU) is you think that "liking" someone is the most important characteristic which is childish, and recognizing executive decision making...getting things done.. (Adult) !
For example... I bet you favored Biden's trashing the Federal oil leases signed under Trump.
US to cancel Alaska oil, gas leases issued under Trump
RESULTS?
Gasprice030424.png

Well see the major difference between an adult (ME) and a child(YOU) is you think that "liking" someone is the most important characteristic which is childish, and recognizing executive decision making...getting things done.. (Adult) !
For example... I bet you favored Biden's trashing the Federal oil leases signed under Trump.
US to cancel Alaska oil, gas leases issued under Trump
RESULTS?
View attachment 912359
Again, you are telling me what I think/believe. Not playing. You can have this conversation without me. :rolleyes:

Again, you are telling me what I think/believe. Not playing. You can have this conversation without me. :rolleyes:
Of course you won't play anymore because FACTS are being used to totally whack your guesses!
You are not able to counter any FACTs I supply because basically you are just plain lazy! Get me unbiased FACTS.
Like this was a source directly from the USA Biden government!
Gasprice030424.png

Forum List

Back