Not Enough Rare Earth Minerals...The "Green Revolution" is Impossible

They also dump mine tailings from Uranium as well as other crap into their rivers. China is the one that is the nations #1 manufacturer and miner of Lithium and either #1 or #2 for industrial pollution. And don't give me that "Ci te, Cite" crap. It's pretty well common knowledge. Funny how Argentina isn't have that problem. And neither does Australia and the US which are also Lithium producers. ll

I call this,l "Hey, look over there".

Trump had opened up areas in the US for extraction of these resources but Biden immediately reversed that order.
That’s just how petulant, hypocritical and stupid democrats are.

Yah, close up the Indian Burial Grounds, water tables, etc.. If we had allowed Rump to have his way, the rivers would be able to be walked across over the dead fish and the drinking water wouldn't be fit to even use in a battery. It took us over 50 years to clean up the mess.

MAGA strikes again. I happen to know that there are lithium fields all through the western US states that have yet to be tapped. This whole thing you present is gaslighting at it's worst.

Power Line

right021.png

MBFCMixed.png

RIGHT BIAS​

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
  • Overall, we rate Power Line strongly right biased based on story selection that always favors the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources that have failed numerous fact checks, as well as rejecting the consensus of science when it comes to climate change.
Analysis / Bias

In review, Power Line often vigorously criticizes Democrats and liberals for dishonesty, lack of morals, bad judgment, and disloyalty to the United States. Headlines and articles often contain strongly loaded language that favors the right such as this: THE DEMS’ APOCALYPSE PRIMARY and END OF THE MUELLER AFFAIR. Both of these stories are properly sourced. When it comes to science, Power Line takes a denialist’s view on climate change, with articles such as this: CLIMATE CHANGE ALARMISM IS FOUNDED ON DISHONESTY. This article is sourced to the No Tricks Zone, which is a human-influenced climate science denial website. On the sidebar of the website, Power Line lists their favorite sources, which consists of all right-leaning sources, and several we have rated as questionable such as the American Thinker and Michelle Malkin. In general, all stories favor the right and denigrate the left.
Failed Fact Checks

Overall, we rate Power Line strongly right biased based on story selection that always favors the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources that have failed numerous fact checks, as well as rejecting the consensus of science when it comes to climate change. (D. Van Zandt 10/30/2016) Updated (10/12/2020)
Would that lithium be on government protected land that Progs and environmentalists seem to not want anyone touching? Better technology is needed. I saw an article that by 2030 millions of batteries from older electric vehicles will have to be disposed of. The cost of replacement batteries are expensive.

Ex
In Argentina, natives of the Salta and Catamarca provinces have alleged that the operations of lithium mining companies have contaminated the streams that are used by humans and livestock and for the purposes of crop irrigation.

For those that don't read the links already posted...

The whole green thing is a big scam and nothing more. It's only about 2 things.

Optics. It makes you look good Infront of others making it seem like you care and are actually doing something. It's also a selling point for politicians.

Money. Researchers gobble up grants to produce the results whatever affiliation wants and companies pile on Green energy because they can make money off it and politicians get donations to their cause from companies selling the products. Green energy is a trillion dollar business and everyone wants a slice. Even down to the bottom feeders that come to my house and try to give me a business card swearing they will install 85k dollars worth of solar panels with a 25 year warranty for free and doesn't cost me a dime

The whole green thing is a big scam and nothing more. It's only about 2 things.

Optics. It makes you look good Infront of others making it seem like you care and are actually doing something. It's also a selling point for politicians.

Money. Researchers gobble up grants to produce the results whatever affiliation wants and companies pile on Green energy because they can make money off it and politicians get donations to their cause from companies selling the products. Green energy is a trillion dollar business and everyone wants a slice. Even down to the bottom feeders that come to my house and try to give me a business card swearing they will install 85k dollars worth of solar panels with a 25 year warranty for free and doesn't cost me a dime

It's a huge wealth redistribution scam. It's globull

Would that lithium be on government protected land that Progs and environmentalists seem to not want anyone touching? Better technology is needed. I saw an article that by 2030 millions of batteries from older electric vehicles will have to be disposed of. The cost of replacement batteries are expensive.

And by then we should have recycling and reconstitution facilities for the batteries where almost all of it is put into new batteries. Europe already has those programs. The Governments paid for it and the tax payers are benefiting from it. So you leave out some really important data when you are busy gas lighting us.

And by then we should have recycling and reconstitution facilities for the batteries where almost all of it is put into new batteries. Europe already has those programs. The Governments paid for it and the tax payers are benefiting from it. So you leave out some really important data when you are busy gas lighting us.

Government only pays with what it gets from the people

That's probably 200 years away.. if ever
Physics would have to be overcome. They would have to bring back an economical amount to pay for the trip. An amount such as that would be extremely heavy. Once caught in the Earth's gravitational pull, it would be beyond anyone's control.

One could say, it would be easier to catch a shooting star crashing to earth, of course the impact of such a large amount of minerals would destroy the climate.

Physics would have to be overcome. They would have to bring back an economical amount to pay for the trip. An amount such as that would be extremely heavy. Once caught in the Earth's gravitational pull, it would be beyond anyone's control.

One could say, it would be easier to catch a shooting star crashing to earth, of course the impact of such a large amount of minerals would destroy the climate.

You think shipping costs are high now....

Can somebody post when the republic party became the party “we can’t do that”.

Climate change induced by humanity is a political tool, nothing more, except it is of great harm to humanity and a means of power and control for the left.

Environmental extremism is another political ploy by the democrats. You do not see it that way because you want to hate the right. . And you do nothing to admit the horrors and lies and illegal spy investigations and scandals the democrats have been involved with. . Given that, your credibility is the one in question. . . (imo)
The Big Oil Big Money Big Lies GOP is the only party in the world that denies MMGW. Try news sometime, propagandahead lol....

China has most of the rare earth minerals and makes most of the EV batteries and most of the solar panels. They love other countries imposing this ridiculous green bullshit. FYI coal powers most of their manufacturing and processing. They laugh at us.

Forum List

Back