Not Enough Rare Earth Minerals...The "Green Revolution" is Impossible

Clean, Green, Renewable, energy requires burning fossil fuels forever. You must now manufacture Solar Panels and Wind Turbines forever. How do you propose to do this without fossil fuels?

Take a Tesla, every component in it requires fossil fuels to create

Clean, Green, Renewable, energy requires burning fossil fuels forever. You must now manufacture Solar Panels and Wind Turbines forever. How do you propose to do this without fossil fuels?
Alternative sources of energy.

Government only pays with what it gets from the people

And when it allows the people to benefit from it. If you don't like that idea, go out to the power panel in your house and turn off the electricity, shut off your gas, have someone come and reclaim the fuel in your car, dont' walk on the sidewalks only keeping to your own land, You want to not have these programs? I hear that there is still land in Alaska for a buck and a quarter an acre but you have better damned well be more hearty than you really are.

lNow, stop your crying like a Trumpybaby.

And when it allows the people to benefit from it. If you don't like that idea, go out to the power panel in your house and turn off the electricity, shut off your gas, have someone come and reclaim the fuel in your car, dont' walk on the sidewalks only keeping to your own land, You want to not have these programs? I hear that there is still land in Alaska for a buck and a quarter an acre but you have better damned well be more hearty than you really are.

lNow, stop your crying like a Trumpybaby.

Sorry but my taxes and monthly bill payment pays for it.... fckn dumbass

Now she sits....like a deer in headlights

Alternative sources of energy.
that is a mighty big dream, which reality destroys

oil is simply not energy, it is chemicals and products which solar and wind have increased the use of, increased the demand for.

Wind and Solar must use more natural resources than the mankind has ever used. Those resources include products, chemicals, elements, which are finite.

Now we use our resources quicker producing inefficient Solar and Wind, which means we will now run out quicker, unable to produce more solar panels and wind turbines.

conserving energy, natural resources, elements would require us not to build solar and wind

Sorry but my taxes and monthly bill payment pays for it.... fckn dumbass

Now she sits....like a deer in headlights

The same can be said about putting together a national battery recycling and reconstitution system. Thank you for volunteering your tax dollars for such a worthy program.

The same can be said about putting together a national battery recycling and reconstitution system. Thank you for volunteering your tax dollars for such a worthy program.

I'd never volunteer for that. You would though, demoquacks love taxation... they just don't pay them

You'd be wise to leave me alone

I'd never volunteer for that. You would though, demoquacks love taxation... they just don't pay them

You'd be wise to leave me alone

You did volunteer to have "them" spend your tax money as they see fit. This ain't Burger King.

And by then we should have recycling and reconstitution facilities for the batteries where almost all of it is put into new batteries. Europe already has those programs. The Governments paid for it and the tax payers are benefiting from it. So you leave out some really important data when you are busy gas lighting us.
This is not about gaslighting. This is about having money stolen from us. When I see an African American who is supposed to be a Reverend and was with Martin Luther King on a bridge so many years ago become political and even elected backing up toddlers having sex changes, I know the world is bullshit.

This is not about gaslighting. This is about having money stolen from us. When I see an African American who is supposed to be a Reverend and was with Martin Luther King on a bridge so many years ago become political and even elected backing up toddlers having sex changes, I know the world is bullshit.

Another case of "Hey, look over there" routine.

So you just got caught in another one and want to tell the other person to go away. You first, Maga Domestic or foreign traitor or terrorist.

Dude you're an idiot. I mean really you're like the consummate leftist dumbass. You can't comprehend, you wander around lost... how the fck do you even survive

Forum List

Back