Not at all surprising that Scotus turned to Jello

It's fake because they use hearsay and conjecture which is not a form of evidence in a court of law.
We arent talking law we are talking news........what someone heard pertaining to a major story is news....prbably more factual than CNN on any given day

That was clear as mud...
What didn't you get?
It's obvious that the USSC was terrified of retribution.
from some anonymous staffer...sure buddy, if you can't see why all the Repubs court cases has failed this is an excellent example.
I knew this was going to happen a month ago.
No jurist wants to live in fear for the rest of their lives.
Yawn.....Lie some more it's all yous got.

It's fake because they use hearsay and conjecture which is not a form of evidence in a court of law.
We arent talking law we are talking news........what someone heard pertaining to a major story is news....prbably more factual than CNN on any given day
I don't take either as being factual...

They're all looking for the most convenient procedural excuse to dismiss, so they don't have to look at the evidence that they couldn't deny.

Either cowards or complicit.

Or the so called evidence was so damn pathetic, they thought why should they waste the taxpayers money looking at a sore loser's frivolous lawsuits.
That's why the suits are being tossed on procedural grounds.

Fucking dope.

They are being tossed dumb ass, because they have no merit.

I don't take either as being factual...
Think c-span has much better rep at this point........

Everyone's wrong but the Trumpsters.
The ever growing circle of “those who are wrong” is amazing but typical of conspiracy theories.
Before the SC turned 'em down they were riding high on their confidence that the SC was going to save them....
6EC77716-D1A1-4DF1-8F45-6D4F36509B10.jpeg

They're all looking for the most convenient procedural excuse to dismiss, so they don't have to look at the evidence that they couldn't deny.

Why would they all be looking to dismiss? If there was ample evidence and Trump could get another 4 years then why wouldn’t they push forward?. It clearly fits their agenda better with 6-3 conservative court. Problem is when you don’t have evidence you can’t fake it in court like Trump is doing in the media. He is simply playing the suckers like yourself. I can’t believe people are actually buying into Trumps crap. It’s soooo transparent

I am a mathematician..... I watched 1x10^15 to 1 odds get beat in Pennsylvania that night.....trust me this is not either false nor is it a conspiracy theory..... there is no question that an Algorithm was used to manage the vote counts. Your characterization of the court as a 6-3 conservative body is only a childish fear....it's more like a 7-2 moderate court with a few hard left justices for extra measure. Barrett is not what people think she is....i pointed that out before she was confirmed. She is a brilliant jurist no doubt but anyone who speaks of George Floyd's death as a murder is retarded. I believe the justices were terrified of something and that they veered away from what they knew to be right.

JO

That was clear as mud...
What didn't you get?
from some anonymous staffer...sure buddy, if you can't see why all the Repubs court cases has failed this is an excellent example.
Check my posts; I haven't been shy about this issue.

That was clear as mud...
What didn't you get?
No thanks, I'll go with the professionals in charge...

Why would they all be looking to dismiss? If there was ample evidence and Trump could get another 4 years then why wouldn’t they push forward?. It clearly fits their agenda better with 6-3 conservative court. Problem is when you don’t have evidence you can’t fake it in court like Trump is doing in the media. He is simply playing the suckers like yourself. I can’t believe people are actually buying into Trumps crap. It’s soooo transparent

I am a mathematician..... I watched 1x10^15 to 1 odds get beat in Pennsylvania that night.....trust me this is not either false nor is it a conspiracy theory..... there is no question that an Algorithm was used to manage the vote counts. Your characterization of the court as a 6-3 conservative body is only a childish fear....it's more like a 7-2 moderate court with a few hard left justices for extra measure. Barrett is not what people think she is....i pointed that out before she was confirmed. She is a brilliant jurist no doubt but anyone who speaks of George Floyd's death as a murder is retarded. I believe the justices were terrified of something and that they veered away from what they knew to be right.

JO
What variant of a radical did you use in your calculations?

That was clear as mud...
What didn't you get?
No thanks, I'll go with the professionals in charge...
What professionals?
Are you saying that 99% of the cases that come before the USSC aren't worthy of getting that far?

Everyone's wrong but the Trumpsters.
The ever growing circle of “those who are wrong” is amazing but typical of conspiracy theories.
Before the SC turned 'em down they were riding high on their confidence that the SC was going to save them....
View attachment 430505
Well I'll say one thing..... I doubt whether Barrett knew how popular this pose would become when she assumed it. Holding up a blank piece of paper is about the most
inviting bait to mischief makers there is. I mean talk about raw opportunity.

[

JO
I've been watching the elections with fascination for the stats and numbers since the '80s.

3 Nov was the first time that the counts were stopped at the nearly exact point that states have been traditionally called...All four eastern states were well into the 80+% reporting total, with statistically insurmountable leads for Trump, when the vote counting was suspended.

If this had happened to Hillary......

JO

JO

It's not a root problem, an exponential problem nor an expression problem...it is a statistical outlay in standard distribution where the N value falls nearly to the 99.99 percentile in the outlier. That outlier is the highly improbable ( granted not impossible because nothing ever is actually impossible) reversal of an 800,000 vote lead from Trump to Biden in just six hours between 11pm and 5 am that night where hundreds of thousands of votes were jammed into the system at a rate of at least 16 to 1 for a span of approximately the next 1.5 million votes received. This is a direct challenge to the Empirical data averages ( 65..99..99.7) unlike anything I have ever seen in the realm of human dealings. Numbers like that are only found in astronomy. The likelihood of that actually happening and the time frame combined puts this in a scandalous 99.9999999 position on the distribution outlay. If you have another example of such an outlay I would be very interested to see it...along with the math. This is a direct fingerprint of a calculated manipulation done with a traceable ratio IMO.....the fingerprint of an Algorithm.

Last edited:

JO

JO

It's not a root problem, and exponential problem nor an expression problem...it is a statistical outlay in standard distribution where the N value falls nearly to the 99.99 percentile in the outlier. That outlier is the highly improbable ( granted not impossible because nothing ever is actually impossible) reversal of an 800,000 vote lead from Trump to Biden in just six hours between 11pm and 5 am that night where hundreds of thousands of votes were jammed into the system at a rate of at least 16 to 1 for a span of approximately the next 1.5 million votes received. This is a direct challenge to the Empirical data averages ( 65..99..99.7) unlike anything I have ever seen in the realm of human dealings. Numbers like that are only found in astronomy. The likely hood of that actually happening and the time frame combined puts this in a scandalous 99.9999999 position on the distribution
outlay. If you have another example of such an outlay I would be very interested to see it...along with the math.
Coming soon to a message board near you...
The usual snide, out of context, remark by Moonglow.

[

JO
I've been watching the elections with fascination for the stats and numbers since the '80s.

3 Nov was the first time that the counts were stopped at the nearly exact point that states have been traditionally called...All four eastern states were well into the 80+% reporting total, with statistically insurmountable leads for Trump, when the vote counting was suspended.

If this had happened to Hillary......

Yes at that point I believe there weren't even enough votes left to swing it over honestly so they had to invent some votes that were not attached to people. They must have been up all night with spreadsheets and calculators sweating it out trying to keep the total vote count in the realm of believability. I don't think they expected Trump to get the number of votes ( a record btw) that he did....it took them by surprise and so they had to go in and replace the Algorithm they were using ......say a 40/60 rate control split and replace it with something ridiculous like 1/16.....it screams out of the realms of total improbability. No question. If your neighbor won the lottery three times in three months he would be in a more believable zone of statistics than the Nov, 3 vote reversal in just six hours time. Here's the kicker.....Powell had mentioned that some democrats had the same complaints about some of their losses and that the use of the Dominion scam is not limited to the Democrats....that would explain why a large contingent of Republicans are just hoping that Trump goes away and shuts up.

Forum List

Back