Not at all surprising that Scotus turned to Jello

[

I am a mathematician..... I watched 1x10^15 to 1 odds get beat in Pennsylvania that night.....trust me this is not either false nor is it a conspiracy theory..... there is no question that an Algorithm was used to manage the vote counts. Your characterization of the court as a 6-3 conservative body is only a childish fear....it's more like a 7-2 moderate court with a few hard left justices for extra measure. Barrett is not what people think she is....i pointed that out before she was confirmed. She is a brilliant jurist no doubt but anyone who speaks of George Floyd's death as a murder is retarded. I believe the justices were terrified of something and that they veered away from what they knew to be right.

JO
I've been watching the elections with fascination for the stats and numbers since the '80s.

3 Nov was the first time that the counts were stopped at the nearly exact point that states have been traditionally called...All four eastern states were well into the 80+% reporting total, with statistically insurmountable leads for Trump, when the vote counting was suspended.

If this had happened to Hillary......
You do understand that we’re are in a pandemic. And we had historical voter turnout out... And historical mail ins coming from the Dems. It doesn’t sound like your math skills are two great, you’ve exclude three very important factors.

That has nothing to do with statistical probabilities.....and it's " too great" not " Two Great " unless that was intentional.....clever if it was.
The Algorithmic foot print that produces an outlier in the 99.9999 percentile is nearly impossible.....like I said already....... if a golfer hit three holes in one consecutively he would still not be in that category......or if your next door neighbor won the Powerball three moths in a row consecutively he would still not be in that category....so tell me honestly what you are refusing to admit about an 800,000 vote lead that evaporated in less than 8 hours? Don't lie to yourself.....this shit just does not happen.

They're all looking for the most convenient procedural excuse to dismiss, so they don't have to look at the evidence that they couldn't deny.

Either cowards or complicit.
Why would they all be looking to dismiss? If there was ample evidence and Trump could get another 4 years then why wouldn’t they push forward?. It clearly fits their agenda better with 6-3 conservative court. Problem is when you don’t have evidence you can’t fake it in court like Trump is doing in the media. He is simply playing the suckers like yourself. I can’t believe people are actually buying into Trumps crap. It’s soooo transparent
Dismissing on procedure means that they don't have to consider any evidence....DUUUUUH!

BTW, I agreed with the dismissal of the Texas suit, after reading the opinions.
lol, which opinions? the texas. vs. pennsylvania case was dismissed by order.

They're all looking for the most convenient procedural excuse to dismiss, so they don't have to look at the evidence that they couldn't deny.

Why would they all be looking to dismiss? If there was ample evidence and Trump could get another 4 years then why wouldn’t they push forward?. It clearly fits their agenda better with 6-3 conservative court. Problem is when you don’t have evidence you can’t fake it in court like Trump is doing in the media. He is simply playing the suckers like yourself. I can’t believe people are actually buying into Trumps crap. It’s soooo transparent
Dismissing on procedure means that they don't have to consider any evidence....DUUUUUH!

It scared the shit out of them that's why.....they know damn well what's going on and the only two justices with an ounce of fortitude are Alito and Thomas.....the rest of them are scared little weasels.

JO

It scared the shit out of them that's why.....they know damn well what's going on and the only two justices with an ounce of fortitude are Alito and Thomas.....the rest of them are scared little weasels.

JO
lol. get bent.

did you know that good math relies on correct initial definitions of the problem to be solved.

you fail, again and again. it's adorable.

JO
lol. get bent.

did you know that good math relies on correct initial definitions of the problem to be solved.

Stop trying to squirm out from underneath your ignorance and just give me a single example of a 99.9999 outlier......you cannot of course but I'd love to see you put your money where you mouth is.....If you want to admit this is over your head...no problem....I just disposed of another liberal in another post who tried that shit. Fact is the probabilities are in the de facto impossible range and that's why it's being looked at. Doesn't mean anything will be done about it but you lie to yourself if you think this stuff just happens. No I don't fail at all...but I do smell a coward and a phony. If you are overmatched ..... it's ok....you don't have to maintain some kind of board bravado...nobody cares.

JO

JO
lol. get bent.

Stop trying to squirm out from underneath your ignorance and just give me a single example of a 99.9999 outlier......you cannot of course but I'd love to see you put your money where you mouth is.....If you want to admit this is over your head...no problem....I just disposed of another liberal in another post who tried that shit. Fact is the probabilities are in the de facto impossible range and that's why it's being looked at. Doesn't mean anything will be done about it but you lie to yourself if you think this stuff just happens. No I don't fail at all...but I do smell a coward and a phony. If you are overmatched ..... it's ok....you don't have to maintain some kind of board bravado...nobody cares.

JO
the best algorithm can lead to idiotic results if bullshit is fed into it. that's what has happened here. not sure about the algorithm. in this case even the algorithm might be bullshit. have you read cicchetti's calculations? lol.

JO
lol. get bent.

JO
the best algorithm can lead to idiotic results if bullshit is fed into it. that's what has happened here. not sure about the algorithm. in this case even the algorithm might be bullshit. have you read cicchetti's calculations? lol.

I'm going to be merciful to you and stop taunting you into revealing your total ineptitude. Go hit your three holes in one consecutively....I hear that Kin Jung Un has done it! Just ask the NK newspapers. I don't need to read anything....but I think you probably do. You obviously have no idea what is being discussed.

Yes, Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito are such squishy “conservatives“.
They voted to hear the case
And will no doubt be targeted for it.

Justices Samuel Alito and Clarence Thomas made a separate legal point. They issued a statement -- and importantly, not a dissent -- accompanying the order saying that the court shouldn't summarily block the types of lawsuits Texas brought. But they also said this one wasn't worthwhile. Meaning the case was over and done.

They even said it was bullshit.

Yes, Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito are such squishy “conservatives“.
The Trumpsters are essentially delirious at this point. They really thought the SC would save them.

At some level, they have to know that this has been a farce. But that would be like admitting their religion is one, too.

Interesting that conservatives were asking the Court to rule in a manner completely at odds with the most fundamental tenets of conservative political and judicial dogma.

Sounds good....but you're full of shit as ususal....you always are. So spell it out dude explain what was against tenets of conservative judicial dogma specifically. I will be waiting.

JO

Those ungrateful bastards!

And after all St Trumpy has done for them this is how they repay the messiah.

Repay has nothing to do with being terrified....no judge owes anything to the POTUS that appointed them and never should.
So tell me...you still unemployed?

JO

Those ungrateful bastards!

And after all St Trumpy has done for them this is how they repay the messiah.

Repay has nothing to do with being terrified....no judge owes anything to the POTUS that appointed them and never should.

JO
You really think St Trumpy sees it that way?

Probably not....but that has no bearing on what just happened. You forget that the oval office is not occupied by Saints.....show me a President and I'll show you an evil bastard...that simple.

JO

Forum List

Back