Not at all surprising that Scotus turned to Jello

They're all looking for the most convenient procedural excuse to dismiss, so they don't have to look at the evidence that they couldn't deny.

Either cowards or complicit.

Or the so called evidence was so damn pathetic, they thought why should they waste the taxpayers money looking at a sore loser's frivolous lawsuits.
That's why the suits are being tossed on procedural grounds.

Fucking dope.

They're all looking for the most convenient procedural excuse to dismiss, so they don't have to look at the evidence that they couldn't deny.

Why would they all be looking to dismiss? If there was ample evidence and Trump could get another 4 years then why wouldn’t they push forward?. It clearly fits their agenda better with 6-3 conservative court. Problem is when you don’t have evidence you can’t fake it in court like Trump is doing in the media. He is simply playing the suckers like yourself. I can’t believe people are actually buying into Trumps crap. It’s soooo transparent

Why would they all be looking to dismiss? If there was ample evidence and Trump could get another 4 years then why wouldn’t they push forward?. It clearly fits their agenda better with 6-3 conservative court. Problem is when you don’t have evidence you can’t fake it in court like Trump is doing in the media. He is simply playing the suckers like yourself. I can’t believe people are actually buying into Trumps crap. It’s soooo transparent
Dismissing on procedure means that they don't have to consider any evidence....DUUUUUH!

BTW, I agreed with the dismissal of the Texas suit, after reading the opinions.

Dismissing on procedure means that they don't have to consider any evidence....DUUUUUH!

BTW, I agreed with the dismissal of the Texas suit, after reading the opinions.
Good, you should agree with it. Every one of these lawsuits has been crap feeding Trumps fake narrative that the election was stolen. It’s the most pathetic reaction to losing I’ve ever seen

Forum List

Back