Not another Confederate statue will come down in Tennessee!

only idiots think a statue is history.

Thanks derp.

I remember when you folks were doing Allahs work in Afghanistan.

{
HE world's two largest standing Buddhas - one of them 165ft high - were blown up by the Taliban in Afghanistan at the weekend.

A Buddha of Bamiyan statue stands over 150 feet high above a small town situated at the foot of the Hindu Kush mountains of central Afghanistan, prior to its destruction

After failing to destroy the 1,700-year-old sandstone statues of Buddha with anti-aircraft and tank fire, the Taliban brought a lorryload of dynamite from Kabul. A Western observer said: "They drilled holes into the torsos of the two statues and then placed dynamite charges inside the holes to blow them up."
}

This is what fuckwads like you promote, scumbag.

Yes, they need a statue to commemorate a general who slaughtered union troops that had surrendered, and then later became the first Grand Wizard of the KKK. It's what Tennessee is all about.

Legislation in response to Memphis' Confederate statue removal signed by Gov. Haslam

Leftist bigots destroyed history in Memphis but they won't get another chance after this was done!

A statue isn't history. History is stuff that happened, not statues.

You think it's okay for people to do what they believe in when it comes to gay people, as long as they opposing gay people, what about people who believe that having symbols of anti-Americanism is wrong and they should be taken down?

Oh, Okay Comrade.

Then you Stalinist would be totally kewl bulldozing Bull Run or Antium...

Fucking Stalinists, what putrid shit you are.

Yes, they need a statue to commemorate a general who slaughtered union troops that had surrendered, and then later became the first Grand Wizard of the KKK. It's what Tennessee is all about.

Really!?
In Seattle, people are protesting monuments to the Confederacy — and communism

Yes really.

Will you go riot to protect the statue of your leader?

No doubt you will. I expect Obama there to protect it.

Really!?

Yes really.

That statue is privately owned, and is on on private property. Ask an adult to explain the difference that makes.

Really!?

Yes really.

That statue is privately owned, and is on on private property. Ask an adult to explain the difference that makes.

Like how they sold a public park for penny's on the dollar?

Really!?

Yes really.

Make up your mind. Are you whining about statues of traitors to the US, or property values?

Really!?

Yes really.

None, you Stalinists have attacked dozens of statues on private grounds.

Cops arrest protester who helped topple Confederate statue | Daily Mail Online

Make up your mind. Are you whining about statues of traitors to the US, or property values?

The city sold the part to protect the statue of your leader.

Forum List

Back