Not another Confederate statue will come down in Tennessee!

Statues are not history..

What a bunch of dumb fucks

Eventually liberals will prove how stupid they are, statues are not history? lol.

did-build-great-sphinx-egypt-800x800.jpg

I remember watching on PBS years ago, scientist where arguing if floods or wind caused the erosion ...

I guess this Obama statue is not history according to the left.

47832.136097.jpg
But the Obama statue is truely offensive, since when do we honor traitors?
since 1865

thanks for asking, sparky
Yes, we do honor the scumbag tyrant Lincoln.

Shouldn’t statues commemerating battles be at the sites of those events?

Why do we have statues of the losers who sought to preserve slavery scattered all over...even places where no such occurred to be preserved?
Because this isn't a dicatorship.

Shouldn't they be part of a battle field memorial?

Why did most of them go up long after the war was over? And why were they put up? What are they actually "commemerating"? Seems that should be examined as earnestly as why they should or should not be taken down.

Confederate Monuments History - Civil War Statues Were Built During Jim Crow
Those who argue in favor of keeping the larger-than-life depiction of the Virginian commander of the Confederate Army sitting atop his horse often cite Southern heritage and history as reasons to keep the monument. But like most Confederate war shrines, this oxidized green statue wasn't erected during Reconstruction as a way to honor those men who died in battle. Rather, it dates back to 1924, more than 50 years after the Civil War was over.

In 2016, the Southern Poverty Law Center estimated that there were over 1,500 "symbols of the Confederacy in public spaces" in the United States. The majority of them are located, as one might expect, in the 11 states that seceded from the union, but as Vice aptly points out, some can be found in Union states (New York, for example has three, Pennsylvania, four) and at least 22 of them are located in states that didn't even exist during the Civil War.

How can that be possible? Because largely, Confederate monuments were built during two key periods of American history: the beginnings of Jim Crow in the 1920s and the civil rights movement in the early 1950s and 1960s.
Confederate monuments were erected as a means to give the finger to the black population and remind them of where they came from

Last edited:
Eventually liberals will prove how stupid they are, statues are not history? lol.

I remember watching on PBS years ago, scientist where arguing if floods or wind caused the erosion ...

47832.136097.jpg
since 1865

Must suck that he prevented you guys from exercising your right to own human beings.

Last edited:

47832.136097.jpg
since 1865

if it makes you feel better, get yourself another lawn jockey, little man

:thup:

47832.136097.jpg
since 1865

Must suck that he prevented you guys from exercising your right to own human beings.
Nice deflection from the issue under discussion. It was about time for you to call me a racist. The bottom line is that Lincoln was a tryant who committed treason and wiped his ass on the Constitution. There is simply no denying it.

47832.136097.jpg
since 1865

if it makes you feel better, get yourself another lawn jockey, little man

:thup:
Why don't you buy yourself a giant dildo so you can fuck yourself?

Forum List

Back