Zone1 Not a Christian

What is the benefit of being a Christian?

• I don’t know.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I don’t know either.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I do know. (Specify in the thread)

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
Are you a Christian? If so, what are the identifiers? There may be others. Some may be Christian and not even realize it. Some not be Christian and live under the incorrect assumption that they are. Maybe some corrections can be made by those who assume incorrectly about their particular category.
Not a good one.

The minimum requirement to be a Christian is believing God so loved man that he chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and suffer death to reconcile justice with mercy.

That’s it. You don’t fit that bill. So go be happy. Because by playing the game you are playing all you are accomplishing is to demonstrate to others that you aren’t happy.

Last edited:
So basically not one single person in this thread can tell me what I need to do to ensure that I am a Christian?

I kind of suspected that but I absolutely love being proven wrong.
I just told you the minimum requirement. You don’t fit the bill. Go be happy.

People frequently say that you are not a true Christian because of this or that. They say it in a na nanna bo bo kind of way. I just wondered if people should be concerned if they are a real Christian or not.
If one is committed to following the example of Christ, and obeying the Laws God set forth; then "yes". On the personal level one should probably be attentive. But what others think won't effect God's judgment of a person.
Now if it's the sense of belonging to a like minded community, that call themselves Christian... That is another matter entirely.

I have asked Him hundreds of times. He never says anything. Will you ask Him for me? He doesn’t listen to me.
If you don't listen to what he's already told you through the Torah; why would he continue telling you anything else..?
Is it possible that it might be you, who is not "listening"?

Last edited:
I have asked Him hundreds of times. He never says anything.
What are you asking and why are you asking?

If you are asking to test God, to see if He will answer, the answer is no, He will not. God does not take our tests. If you are asking for direction, which direction is open to you? You are capable of choosing. Make your choice and God will work with you over the stumbling blocks of that choice.

Ask him. If your referring to his expectations; read the Torah. He literally spelled out the law therin.
Please pardon me for asking, but did you have a change of heart in the last three years or so?

Ahhh… same here. Was there anything that led to you getting off track?
Sure. People. Especially certain people who self identified as Christian. So in trying to distance myself from people I did not want to be lumped in with; I walked away from all of it. The time away gave me the opportunity to see things more clearly.

Sure. People. Especially certain people who self identified as Christian. So in trying to distance myself from people I did not want to be lumped in with; I walked away from all of it. The time away gave me the opportunity to see things more clearly.
Ahhh. That was different for me. I just faded away.

So why don’t you feel the same way now that you did back then? What’s different?

Forum List

Back