North Carolina Hospital System Suspends Hundreds of Employees After COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A North Carolina health care system said it suspended hundreds of its employees after the firm implemented a COVID-19 vaccine mandate, adding that workers who refuse to get vaccinated after five days will be fired.

“Beginning this week, approximately 375 team members—across 15 hospitals, 800 clinics and hundreds of outpatient facilities—have been confirmed to be non-compliant and are not able to report to work,” stated a press release from Novant Health, which is based in North Carolina but operates in other states.

“They will have an opportunity to comply over a five day, unpaid suspension period,” the release said. “If a team member remains non-compliant after this suspension period, he or she will have their employment with Novant Health terminated.”

The firm then claimed that about 98.5 percent of its workforce are compliant with the policy, meaning they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. Workers who started a two-dose vaccine series have until Oct. 15 to get the second shot, Novant said.

Employees who have an exemption are required to get weekly COVID-19 testing, as well as wear N95 masks and eye protection, it added.

In a similar move, 125 workers with Indiana University Health, the biggest hospital system in the state, parted ways with the company, according to a news release issued last week. Those workers, it said, did not comply with the firm’s vaccine mandate.

(Excerpt) Read more at theepochtimes.com

--------------------

So far there has been no recourse through the courts, they have fully embraced the covid tyranny, paying no mind to those who have natural immunity. The words of Jefferson should be becoming much clearer to everyone.

A North Carolina health care system said it suspended hundreds of its employees after the firm implemented a COVID-19 vaccine mandate, adding that workers who refuse to get vaccinated after five days will be fired.

“Beginning this week, approximately 375 team members—across 15 hospitals, 800 clinics and hundreds of outpatient facilities—have been confirmed to be non-compliant and are not able to report to work,” stated a press release from Novant Health, which is based in North Carolina but operates in other states.

“They will have an opportunity to comply over a five day, unpaid suspension period,” the release said. “If a team member remains non-compliant after this suspension period, he or she will have their employment with Novant Health terminated.”

The firm then claimed that about 98.5 percent of its workforce are compliant with the policy, meaning they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. Workers who started a two-dose vaccine series have until Oct. 15 to get the second shot, Novant said.

Employees who have an exemption are required to get weekly COVID-19 testing, as well as wear N95 masks and eye protection, it added.

In a similar move, 125 workers with Indiana University Health, the biggest hospital system in the state, parted ways with the company, according to a news release issued last week. Those workers, it said, did not comply with the firm’s vaccine mandate.

--------------------

So far there has been no recourse through the courts, they have fully embraced the covid tyranny, paying no mind to those who have natural immunity. The words of Jefferson should be becoming much clearer to everyone.
Bonehead Dimmer mandate.

So what are the REAL priorities here, caring for the sick, or pushing a Covid agenda.

The next time a shitlib states

"ICU capacity at 120%!!"

Well no shit Sherlock...there have cut staff.

--------------------

1.5% non compliance?

That's what you're worked up about?

So what are the REAL priorities here, caring for the sick, or pushing a Covid agenda.

The next time a shitlib states

"ICU capacity at 120%!!"

Well no shit Sherlock...there have cut staff.

Excellent point....

Even though we keep saying we are full of Covid patients, we need to weed out those most knowledgeable of biology and cut our staff in the process.

Democrat "logic" is like that...

The easiest place to forge a vax card is at the source. I'd bet none of the doctors actually are fraud-vaxed....

Republican herd beasts are SO annoying.
We're annoying?

"Get the jab...get the jab...have you had the jab?...why wont you get the jab?...you need the jab...you cant go to a concert if you don't get the jab...get the jab...look at this family...this lady...this kid...this horse...this alien"

FFS...yeah..we are fuckin annoying aye?

Unvaccinated healthcare workers are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Good to know. I'm just curious how many healthcare workers were vaccinated in September 2020 - since "they" are the problem. God only knows how many of those unvaccinated healthcare workers, who at one point were begging for more PPE, spread the virus.

Jeez, grow up bubblegummer.

Good to know. I'm just curious how many healthcare workers were vaccinated in September 2020 - since "they" are the problem. God only knows how many of those unvaccinated healthcare workers, who at one point were begging for more PPE, spread the virus.

Jeez, grow up bubblegummer.
Are ya stupid? How were they vaccinated before the vaccines were available?

Are ya stupid? How were they vaccinated before the vaccines were available?

I'm sorry... give me a moment - I'm laughing so hard at your reply.
Really? No vaccines last year? My point exactly! Sort of makes your original post of "Unvaccinated workers are part of the problem" look, should I say, stupid.
I see "Reading for Comprehension" is not in your wheelhouse.

Christ on a crutch man, ALL healthcare workers were unvaccinated last year. Now, all of a sudden they are a "problem" this year?
As we say in the south - Bless your heart.

Cheers

I'm sorry... give me a moment - I'm laughing so hard at your reply.
Really? No vaccines last year? My point exactly! Sort of makes your original post of "Unvaccinated workers are part of the problem" look, should I say, stupid.
I see "Reading for Comprehension" is not in your wheelhouse.

Christ on a crutch man, ALL healthcare workers were unvaccinated last year. Now, all of a sudden they are a "problem" this year?
As we say in the south - Bless your heart.

Cheers
192994927db16688126d0aee103643b4.jpg

--------------------

Well, why be safe in a hospital, right? Silly people.

Forum List

Back