70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I suspect that the actual figure is even higher than that. I'm saying that for those vaccinated, if they are exposed to the virus enough, close to 100% will come down with Delta. And don't give me any backdated stats that would include the older original variants. Delta is the predominant strain in the US at over 90%. And, it is obvious that the vaccinated spread the virus. To deny that is just plain science denial.

I suspect that the actual figure is even higher than that. I'm saying that for those vaccinated, if they are exposed to the virus enough, close to 100% will come down with Delta. And don't give me any backdated stats that would include the older original variants. Delta is the predominant strain in the US at over 90%. And, it is obvious that the vaccinated spread the virus. To deny that is just plain science denial.

All a vaccine does is give your body the secret to kicking virus' ass.

You get vaccinated, you get the virus, your body knows how to kick the virus' ass, it kicks the virus ass and you survive.

Everyone dying or on a ventilator is unvaccinated. This now is truly a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Can't say I don't love it!

Did you intentionally omit the part where it protects against s

did you intentionally omit the part where the title of the article says it protects against severe disease? Of course you did

and it wasn’t 70% of the vaccinated. It was 70% of vaccinated inmates (who are in absurdly close proximity)

thanks, lying loon.

Everyone dying or on a ventilator is unvaccinated. This now is truly a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Can't say I don't love it!
So, you are admitting that the vaccinated spread the virus? So, why are you against the unvaccinated spreading the virus but you are just fine with the vaccinated spreading the virus? By the way:

Last edited:

did you intentionally omit the part where the title of the article says it protects against severe disease? Of course you did

and it wasn’t 70% of the vaccinated. It was 70% of vaccinated inmates (who are in absurdly close proximity)

thanks, lying loon.
So you are now admitting that the vaccinated spread the virus? Why are you against the unvaccinated spreading the virus but you are perfectly fine with the vaccinated spreading the virus?

Fake news.
Can you give us any examples of vaccinated people who have died?

Phil Valentine, a prominent Tennessee rightwing talk radio host, had released a song called Vaxman, an anti-Covid vaccination ditty based on the Beatles track Taxman.

Marc Bernier, a host in Daytona Beach, Florida, had declared himself “Mr Anti-Vax”. Dick Farrel, also from Florida, urged his listeners not to get vaccinated, and Jimmy DeYoung asked on air whether the vaccine could be a “form of government control of the people”.

All four men died in August of coronavirus. A fifth conservative radio host, Bob Enyart, died on 13 September, weeks after he told his listeners to boycott vaccines that were “immorally developed”.

thousands of small radio stations make up a patchwork of conservative media across the US that is enjoyed by millions.

In terms of the spread of misinformation, talk radio’s impact is unappreciated, Angelo Carusone, president of Media Matters, a progressive media watchdog, said.

“It is clearly a driving force. A lot of people understandably focus on online, especially when it comes to anti-vax information. But the reality of it is, when the dust settles, I think what we’re going to find is that the real source of a lot of the most damaging anti-vax messaging was driven largely by traditional media: talk radio and traditional rightwing forces like Fox News

“When we think about talk radio, the reason it has had such influence is the reach. It still is reaching the largest number of people. Fox [News] is going to reach a couple of million people a day. Talk radio is reaching 40 million, 60 million people depending on the day, maybe even more.

“The guys who are dying, you could treat them as [having] small radio shows, but they have really high concentration in their communities.”

These radio hosts can be even more outspoken than their equivalents on Fox News. Personalities on the rightwing TV network tend to be careful about how they address vaccine opposition, urging viewers to “speak to a doctor” and make their own decisions before getting vaccinated, rather than telling people outright to avoid the shots.

Advertisement

There is less direct anti-vax messaging on Fox News, but a recent report by Media Matters still found that 60% of the network’s vaccination coverage “included claims undermining or downplaying vaccinations”.

Those claims and the network’s output leave Fox News open to suggestions of hypocrisy: this week it was revealed that the vast majority of employees at Fox Corporation, which includes Fox News, are vaccinated, and those who are not have to undertake daily Covid tests to continue to work.

So, you are admitting that the vaccinated spread the virus? So, why are you against the unvaccinated spreading the virus but you are just fine with the vaccinated spreading the virus? By the way:

We can't help it. At least we are vaccinated and not dying when we get it. You are. And I love it.

The vax does not have anything to do with getting or transmitting Sars cov 2

Can you give us any examples of vaccinated people who have died?

Phil Valentine, a prominent Tennessee rightwing talk radio host, had released a song called Vaxman, an anti-Covid vaccination ditty based on the Beatles track Taxman.

Marc Bernier, a host in Daytona Beach, Florida, had declared himself “Mr Anti-Vax”. Dick Farrel, also from Florida, urged his listeners not to get vaccinated, and Jimmy DeYoung asked on air whether the vaccine could be a “form of government control of the people”.

All four men died in August of coronavirus. A fifth conservative radio host, Bob Enyart, died on 13 September, weeks after he told his listeners to boycott vaccines that were “immorally developed”.

thousands of small radio stations make up a patchwork of conservative media across the US that is enjoyed by millions.

In terms of the spread of misinformation, talk radio’s impact is unappreciated, Angelo Carusone, president of Media Matters, a progressive media watchdog, said.

“It is clearly a driving force. A lot of people understandably focus on online, especially when it comes to anti-vax information. But the reality of it is, when the dust settles, I think what we’re going to find is that the real source of a lot of the most damaging anti-vax messaging was driven largely by traditional media: talk radio and traditional rightwing forces like Fox News

“When we think about talk radio, the reason it has had such influence is the reach. It still is reaching the largest number of people. Fox [News] is going to reach a couple of million people a day. Talk radio is reaching 40 million, 60 million people depending on the day, maybe even more.

“The guys who are dying, you could treat them as [having] small radio shows, but they have really high concentration in their communities.”

These radio hosts can be even more outspoken than their equivalents on Fox News. Personalities on the rightwing TV network tend to be careful about how they address vaccine opposition, urging viewers to “speak to a doctor” and make their own decisions before getting vaccinated, rather than telling people outright to avoid the shots.

Advertisement

There is less direct anti-vax messaging on Fox News, but a recent report by Media Matters still found that 60% of the network’s vaccination coverage “included claims undermining or downplaying vaccinations”.

Those claims and the network’s output leave Fox News open to suggestions of hypocrisy: this week it was revealed that the vast majority of employees at Fox Corporation, which includes Fox News, are vaccinated, and those who are not have to undertake daily Covid tests to continue to work.

Plenty........Here's one way the numbers are being manipulated.

Trust the Science? CDC Counts People Who Died Within 14 Days ...

Many are dying from the vaccine.

CDC says roughly 4,100 people have been hospitalized or died ...

Nearly 11,000 Deaths After COVID Vaccines Reported to CDC, as ...

Hardly any reports of Covid-19 deaths, but many of deaths ...

thanks, lying loon.
Dang... 70% of the vaxxed are getting delta...

Forum List

Back