Non-classical barbies

I don't do crossfit, I'm a fighter, I do some crossfit as a base.
Do you think only CrossFit athletes can talk about CrossFit?

I do kettlebells, I pushed 32 kg 30 times, vomited about 15 times. push 40 kg reached 15 right.

I didn’t do Olympic lifting, I don’t have conditions, I don’t have a podium. I run short distances well, I overtake all my peers and it has always been like that. I swim well. Jump on the nightstand vertically about 90 cm. Jump from a height of about 2 meters without tension. Crossbar - 20 pullups. Push-ups about 50 times.
I'm not a professional, I have nothing to be ashamed of, I have a normal form. The bodybuldiers are no concurents for me they suck. I'll kill them all
So why do you have such a strong opinion about bodybuilding/powerlifting/Olympic lifting if your just some shcmoe who occasionally does body weight exercises and plays with kettlebells?

And it’s really amazing how many average built guys love to imply they can kick the ass of built guys twice their size. Seriously, I cannot tell you how many times 150lbs dudes imply this to me completely unsolicited. 100% insecurity.

So why do you have such a strong opinion about bodybuilding/powerlifting/Olympic lifting if your just some shcmoe who occasionally does body weight exercises and plays with kettlebells?

And it’s really amazing how many average built guys love to imply they can kick the ass of built guys twice their size. Seriously, I cannot tell you how many times 150lbs dudes imply this to me completely unsolicited. 100% insecurity.
I am a fighter, I beat bodybilders, their faces were torn, and in the hospital they sewed up their lips, torn to the chin. You're wearing the wrong thing today, honey.

Bodybuilders are even worse than regular guys in the ring. They don't have speed, they can't hit hard, they are the easiest target for a fighter. For fights, it’s better to do nothing at all than to do bodybuilding and powerlifting.

braalian
By the way, they are silent about the ligaments. You have weak ligaments. You don't load the ligaments because you don't work with speed and inertia.
Your ligaments are torn in real life. You are hothouse athletes just to impress the women on the beaches. As a man, you are nothing.

braalian
And one more thing: you absolutely do not train coordination and technique, the vestibular apparatus.

Even a dancer is a hundred times better developed than you.

braalian
I'll land one lowkick on your weak knees, you can't defend against it because you don't have speed. I will hurt your knees, and you will limp for the rest of your life from one kick.
And now put on your panties, we're done, baby.

Reminds me of that scene where Brad Pitt takes on an actor playing Bruce Lee, and throws him like a rag doll into a car door. Lol.

Reminds me of that scene where Brad Pitt takes on an actor playing Bruce Lee, and throws him like a rag doll into a car door. Lol.
Now let him do the same with Badr Hari.

By the way, they took an understudy for him when they shot Achilles, he has thin legs, so thin that they cannot be shown in Hollywood. And to make a good throw, you need strong legs. Maybe there he took an understudy too.

Now let him do the same with Badr Hari.
I had to look up who this was.

1684668081818.jpeg

He obviously lifts and lifts heavy

gipper
I reviewed it, it was not thrown it there, he just dodged it. If I kicked him in the chest like that, he would die. I once asked a guy with weight of Bred to hold a car tire to practice my middle kick. After the first kick through this tire, he bent over, his whole body was repulsed from the recoil. It's suicidal to get punched like that by a real fighter, especially when the boots are on.

braalian
If he is in the gym, this does not mean that he is engaged in the bodybuilding system. The fighters have their own specifics of working with iron, for example, he can take the bar and throw it forward.
If something is done on simulators, then not much.

gipper
I reviewed it, it was not thrown it there, he just dodged it. If I kicked him in the chest like that, he would die. I once asked a guy with weight of Bred to hold a car tire to practice my middle kick. After the first kick through this tire, he bent over, his whole body was repulsed from the recoil. It's suicidal to get punched like that by a real fighter, especially when the boots are on.
1684669135924.jpeg

драчев.gif

After this fight, the bodybuilder died.
Isn't that Bruce or even Chuck Norris lol

In this scene with Bruce, Pitt is disgusting. He can't even take a normal fighting stance, he looks like an old fart. This is the most embarrassing scene I have ever seen with him. His roles used to be generally good, he was especially good in fight club. But this is just an absolute fiasco.

Somewhere from 80s to 10 they knew how to make good action films. The film Drive with Dacascas was very good, there is a great production, not overloaded with special effects, Dacascas showed beautiful body control, there was good good humor and brilliant Brittany, Hollywood has long ceased to make high-quality action films.

best scene in motel

This actors not real fighters but good enough to break any bodibilder
To do such tricks you need a good sports form.

Somewhere from 80s to 10 they knew how to make good action films. The film Drive with Dacascas was very good, there is a great production, not overloaded with special effects, Dacascas showed beautiful body control, there was good good humor and brilliant Brittany, Hollywood has long ceased to make high-quality action films.
You likely believe those ridiculous Hollywood movies where a 120lb woman beats the shit out of a 220lb man. Lol.

You likely believe those ridiculous Hollywood movies where a 120lb woman beats the shit out of a 220lb man. Lol.
Movies don't have to be realistic to be good.
But it was filmed well, with taste and with good physical characteristics of the actors.

Movies are not made to be like everyday life. If you want realism, look out the window, you fucking need not movies

Forum List

Back