Non-classical barbies

I was a lineman for years. I never knew a cowboy to do the work. Granted, they would probably be physically able, unless they are afraid of heights.

But your ignorance about actual cowboys is amazing.
They require cowboy qualities, ingenuity and strength, they used to take risks as high-altitude fitters. And it takes a head to organize safe working conditions so that no one dies due to a fall and an electric shock.

But you could just serve to real guys as helper-fool

I'm starting to wonder if Rupol and Mortimer are the same person.

There is a common thread to their crazy.

They require cowboy qualities, ingenuity and strength, they used to take risks as high-altitude fitters. And it takes a head to organize safe working conditions so that no one dies due to a fall and an electric shock.

But you could just serve to real guys as helper-fool

I was the lineman, not the helper. Yes, there are some similarities between cowboys and linemen. But what you know about either can be written on a gum wrapper.

Let me help you fight your ignorance.

Woman bull rider.

Woman bronc ridder

Women in Rodeo

Women barrel racing

Women roping

Tell us again about there being no women in rodeo. You need to stick with things you know.

American women have cowboy blood, they have cowboy qualities, I don't argue with that.
American women show excellent shape in CrossFit. CrossFit is a sport for America, Europeans will never be able to make it a mass fitness, it is American qualities that are needed there.

Girls in crossfit look like fitness barbies, they also have barbie proportions, only there are some muscles on top.

I have nothing against CrossFit, aside from how people who do it never stop talking about it at every opportunity.

American women have cowboy blood, they have cowboy qualities, I don't argue with that.
American women show excellent shape in CrossFit. CrossFit is a sport for America, Europeans will never be able to make it a mass fitness, it is American qualities that are needed there.

Girls in crossfit look like fitness barbies, they also have barbie proportions, only there are some muscles on top.

Oh, so first it was "There are no women in rodeo" and now it is "American women have cowboy blood"??

How about you leave the Americans to be described by Americans? Or at least someone who has been to America? Not someone basing their opinions on tv and movies.

Simple. He's been licking his asshole for the last three straight hours. I submit to you that there is nothing there worth more than an hour's attention. I should think that whatever he is attempting to dislodge is either gone for good, or there to stay. Wouldn't you agree?

-- "Long Kiss Goodnight"

Good movie!

I have nothing against CrossFit, aside from how people who do it never stop talking about it at every opportunity.
that's good, they popularize a real sport, and they have something to be proud of, unlike stupid jocks. In terms of functionality, these are the strongest athletes on the planet.

that's good, they popularize a real sport, and they have something to be proud of, unlike stupid jocks. In terms of functionality, these are the strongest athletes on the planet.
Do you do CrossFit? Post a pic. I’m sure you’re ripped af.

658c6cc0cb382c643329ce55c024eac0.jpg

Do you do CrossFit? Post a pic. I’m sure you’re ripped af.
I don't do crossfit, I'm a fighter, I do some crossfit as a base.
Do you think only CrossFit athletes can talk about CrossFit?

I do kettlebells, I pushed 32 kg 30 times, vomited about 15 times. push 40 kg reached 15 right.

I didn’t do Olympic lifting, I don’t have conditions, I don’t have a podium. I run short distances well, I overtake all my peers and it has always been like that. I swim well. Jump on the nightstand vertically about 90 cm. Jump from a height of about 2 meters without tension. Crossbar - 20 pullups. Push-ups about 50 times.
I'm not a professional, I have nothing to be ashamed of, I have a normal form. The bodybuldiers are no concurents for me they suck. I'll kill them all

How many cowboy hats do you own, rupol? Or pairs of cowboy boots?
As a child, I wore a Boy Scout tie, a cowboy headscarf.
if they let me ride a mustang across the prairie, I would not suffocate.

Forum List

Back