Non-classical barbies

First of all, I am not that stupid.

Second of all, I will shoot who ever seriously attacks me. That includes gym rats who think they are tough.
Firstly, you will be imprisoned for this, if you do not prove that they wanted to kill you, and secondly, only girls hide behind pistols, if you are a cowboy you must fight honestly. If you use a gun, then the other person must have a gun. If you violate this, you are not a cowboy and you are not a man. Barbie will spit in your face, you will never have a barbie in bed.

Firstly, you will be imprisoned for this, if you do not prove that they wanted to kill you, and secondly, only girls hide behind pistols, if you are a cowboy you must fight honestly. If you use a gun, then the other person must have a gun. If you violate this, you are not a cowboy and you are not a man. Barbie will spit in your face, you will never have a barbie in bed.

First of all, I only have to prove I was afraid for my life.

If I were a cowboy, I would still use a gun. For a very good reason. You are, at best, in your early 20s. You have, according to your claims, been training for years. I am a 63 year old with osteoarthritus in both knees. And you think I should take a beating because of YOUR sense of the nobility of battle? lol Not a chance, junior.

When (If?) you ever visit the US, bear in mind that plenty of us are armed. You attack someone and you will find out.

First of all, I only have to prove I was afraid for my life.

If I were a cowboy, I would still use a gun. For a very good reason. You are, at best, in your early 20s. You have, according to your claims, been training for years. I am a 63 year old with osteoarthritus in both knees. And you think I should take a beating because of YOUR sense of the nobility of battle? lol Not a chance, junior.

When (If?) you ever visit the US, bear in mind that plenty of us are armed. You attack someone and you will find out.
A man at any age remains a man and does not violate masculine principles. Do not make excuses.

Also, you may want a Barbie in your bed. I prefer a real woman over a plastic one.

And if a woman takes you to bed because you beat someone up, she isn't much of a catch. And she will expect you to continue beating people up for her, and she will leave you the first time someone kicks your ass.

A man at any age remains a man and does not violate masculine principles. Do not make excuses.

I am not making any excuses. I have been in my share of fights. But I do not fight for fun anymore. If I am attacked, I consider it an attempt on my life, and will respond accordingly.

My masculinity is not dependent on violence. But if I am forced into violence, I will do whatever it takes to come out on top.

You want rules? Stay in the ring instead of on the street.

I am not making any excuses. I have been in my share of fights. But I do not fight for fun anymore. If I am attacked, I consider it an attempt on my life, and will respond accordingly.

My masculinity is not dependent on violence. But if I am forced into violence, I will do whatever it takes to come out on top.

You want rules? Stay in the ring instead of on the street.
We're not talking about attack. If a pack of dogs attacks, they must be shot down. They must be shot before they attack.

But if you have a personal conflict with someone, you have to fight fair.
Plebeians and women are not men.

We're not talking about attack. If a pack of dogs attacks, they must be shot down. They must be shot before they attack.

But if you have a personal conflict with someone, you have to fight fair.
Plebeians and women are not men.

Says who? Someone trying to prove that they are a man? Here is a clue for you, if you have to prove you are a man, you aren't one.

I will shoot anything that attacks me. However, your hatred of dogs is not a reason to shoot dogs just because they exist. In fact, if someone is abusing a dog or trying to kill it for no reason, I will step up and put a stop to it. I had a great dog for several years that I got in just that way.

Says who? Someone trying to prove that they are a man? Here is a clue for you, if you have to prove you are a man, you aren't one.

I will shoot anything that attacks me. However, your hatred of dogs is not a reason to shoot dogs just because they exist. In fact, if someone is abusing a dog or trying to kill it for no reason, I will step up and put a stop to it. I had a great dog for several years that I got in just that way.
Preemptive strike. Villains and dogs tend to attack and violence. There is no point in waiting for them to start raping and eating children like the Taliban do. Dogs, Taliban, pan-Germanists and all terrorists must be exterminated before they harm the innocent.

we did not touch the shameful Wagner dogs, but they grew up and began to shoot at five-year-old children.

There is a Russian proverb: sit quietly, don't wake up dashingly.

Maybe someone knew such a poet-bard, Bashlachev. He was killed by dogs from KGB. Officially committed suicide when he was about thirty.

He said this: if we didn’t sit, we would still sing to this day, but we sat quietly, and woke up dashingly.

Kill all the dogs before they kill us.

These people were not afraid to speak when it was impossible to speak. Their death is our road to freedom. But the German Shepherds are blocking our way again.

Preemptive strike. Villains and dogs tend to attack and violence. There is no point in waiting for them to start raping and eating children like the Taliban do. Dogs, Taliban, pan-Germanists and all terrorists must be exterminated before they harm the innocent.

"Preemptive strikes" like you are describing is also called "murder".

Oh, and make sure you don't try "preemptive strikes" on dogs if you come to America. First of all, you would go to jail. Second of all, if you didn't go to jail you would be beaten down. And third of all, it would be a sure way to make sure no American woman would touch you.

By the way, Brittany Murphy was a huge fan of dogs.

"Preemptive strikes" like you are describing is also called "murder".

Oh, and make sure you don't try "preemptive strikes" on dogs if you come to America. First of all, you would go to jail. Second of all, if you didn't go to jail you would be beaten down. And third of all, it would be a sure way to make sure no American woman would touch you.

By the way, Brittany Murphy was a huge fan of dogs.
As soon as America wakes up (and this is already happening), all dogs will be shot at the level of the feds. The dog is not for nothing a symbol of slavery, lust and evil. A fiend of Hades.

It is interesting to trace this at the level between languages. The Biblical "mixing of languages" helps them hide the Truth. The root word rabies in Slavic means slavery.
Literally, this means that people were infected with slavery from a dog bite.

Until now, there is a tradition not to touch the dogs and not let them into the house.

And there are no more offensive idioms in languages than dog idioms.

As soon as America wakes up (and this is already happening), all dogs will be shot at the level of the feds. The dog is not for nothing a symbol of slavery, lust and evil. A fiend of Hades.

Again, your ignorance about America is showing.

In the US there are over 63 million homes with dogs. No one is going to shoot them. In fact, any attempt to shoot all the dogs will result in the shooter going down.

Oh, and when you get out of the hospital you would be going to prison.

There are 2 symbols of the evil mother of chaos: the snake and the dog. First she gave birth to reptiles, then dogs.
The symbol of her minion, Negral.

This is wisdom of Milleniums

It is interesting to trace this at the level between languages. The Biblical "mixing of languages" helps them hide the Truth. The root word rabies in Slavic means slavery.
Literally, this means that people were infected with slavery from a dog bite.

Until now, there is a tradition not to touch the dogs and not let them into the house.

And there are no more offensive idioms in languages than dog idioms.

The word "rabies" comes from the latin word for madness.

I don't know where you get the tradition of not touching dogs or allowing them in the house, but it must be a fucked up place.

Here in America we love our dogs. We touch them and most let them in the house (pretty sure Brittany kept her puppies in the house).

There are 2 symbols of the evil mother of chaos: the snake and the dog. First she gave birth to reptiles, then dogs.
The symbol of her minion, Negral.

This is wisdom of Milleniums

Wisdom? Hardly. Ancient myths do not effect the views of most modern humans.

And the same people who believed what you posted also believed that illness was caused by spirits and that simple rituals honoring mythological creatures would effect the rain.

Forum List

Back