No ‘Unity’ In Biden’s Executive Orders

Unity? LOL. Biden is doing what is necessary and what is right. Unlike the blob who did things that were mean spirited for the sake of cruelty.

Good Job Joe. Keep up the good work.
Do you drama queens even listen to yourself? Mean spirited for the sake of cruelty? Do you have examples or is this just more progressive hyperbole?
Melania visited the border installations that were warehousing kids who were incarcerated as a deterrent.
Who built the cages???

Your blob filled them...out of sheer cruelty.
The images used to attack Trump were photos taken in 2014.
Trump ended the practice.
You people are pure evil.
Yet Ms. Blob was the one visiting the Trump concentration camp on the border.
The camp that Obama built? That one?
Not sure who built it..it became a concentration camp under the blob.
Only in your imagination. Tell me, how many children will be trafficked into the sex trade because you democrat fascists are so desperate to prop up your party that you're unwilling to even check identities to see who those kids are with.? You people are sick.

Meanwhile back in reality, your blob was keeping kids in cages and arguing they don't deserve toothpaste or soap.

Biden is doing the right thing erasing his shameful legacy.

Unity? LOL. Biden is doing what is necessary and what is right. Unlike the blob who did things that were mean spirited for the sake of cruelty.

Do you drama queens even listen to yourself? Mean spirited for the sake of cruelty? Do you have examples or is this just more progressive hyperbole?
Melania visited the border installations that were warehousing kids who were incarcerated as a deterrent.
Who built the cages???

Show me ONE image of kids in cages under Trump's presidency.
Just one.
View attachment 457414
The picture I showed was from 2019.

Who said it was from 2019?
the same people who told us that the other images were taken during Trump's presidency?
There is no trust.
I sent you a link that Dems were using Obama era photos to attack Trump.
In a Court of Law, that would make these people unreliable witnesses.

Who built the cages???

Only in your imagination. Tell me, how many children will be trafficked into the sex trade because you democrat fascists are so desperate to prop up your party that you're unwilling to even check identities to see who those kids are with.? You people are sick.

Meanwhile back in reality, your blob is keeping kids in cages and arguing they don't deserve toothpaste or soap.

The only thing Beijing Biden is doing is allowing the abuse of children by encouraging mass migration to attempt to further the political goals of the DNC, No amount of you trying to blame Trump for Obama/Biden failures is going to make your blame true.

Who built the cages???

Meanwhile back in reality, your blob was keeping kids in cages and arguing they don't deserve toothpaste or soap.

Biden built the cages.
Are you blind or just daft.

Who built the cages???

Just one.
View attachment 457414

the same people who told us that the other images were taken during Trump's presidency?
There is no trust.
The caption. You're the only one saying it isn't

That you're paranoid is your problem.

Ms. Blob was visiting someone.... Tell us who you think she was visiting little boy.

Who built the cages???

Biden built the cages.

Your blob was keeping kids in cages out of sheer cruelty.

I'm glad Biden is erasing the orange stain bit by bit.

All Americans are.

Who built the cages???

Biden built the cages.
Neither. She is just dishonest.

Who built the cages???

Just one.
View attachment 457414

There is no trust.

Ms. Blob was visiting someone.... Tell us who you think she was visiting little boy.
The caption??
Have you missed the fake evidence during the Sham Impeachment?
Changing a date. Cutting a video. Adding a Blue Check mark.
And posting images from the Obama era and blaming Trump.
You people are sick in the head.,

Who built the cages???

Just one.
View attachment 457414

There is no trust.

The caption??
Have you missed the fake evidence during the Sham Impeachment?
Changing a date. Cutting a video. Adding a Blue Check mark.
And posting images from the Obama era and blaming Trump.
You people are sick in the head.,
The picture was from 2019. That you are paranoid and mentally ill is your problem.

Biden is erasing the orange stain bit by bit.... Couldn't happen soon enough.

Who built the cages???

Biden built the cages.

All Americans are.
The Trump administration was verifying that the adults accompanying children were indeed parents or relatives as the borders were being flooded because of Obama/Biden's disastrous policies that promised free admission to anyone with a child. Your garbage pedophile doesn't care if kids are raped as long as he can load congressional districts with bodies to count for redistricting. You and his other supporters own every bit of suffering that those policies cause. How many more children are you willing to sacrifice to feed the democrat machine?

Who built the cages???

Biden built the cages.

All Americans are.
The Trump administration was verifying that the adults accompanying children were indeed parents or relatives as the borders were being flooded because of Obama/Biden's disastrous policies that promised free admission to anyone with a child. Your garbage pedophile doesn't care if kids are raped as long as he can load congressional districts with bodies to count for redistricting. You and his other supporters own every bit of suffering that those policies cause. How many more children are you willing to sacrifice to feed the democrat machine?

Meanwhile back in reality, Trump was partying with pedophiles and wanted to nail his own daughter.

Why do you support pedophiles?
Why do you support incest?
I don't as I didn't vote for Joe Biden. You know he LOVES having kids on his lap.

Who built the cages???

Biden built the cages.

All Americans are.

Meanwhile back in reality, Trump was partying with pedophiles and wanted to nail his own daughter.

You can try to play gotcha all you wish but you know that Biden's policies are going to result in the abuse of children. How can you live with that? How can you let it start back up again? Are you really that freaking heartless?

Who built the cages???

Biden built the cages.

All Americans are.

You can try to play gotcha all you wish but you know that Biden's policies are going to result in the abuse of children. How can you live with that? How can you let it start back up again? Are you really that freaking heartless?
You are wasting your time with candyass,HEis a shill from Langley so the answer is yes,he is heartless because you can’t be employed for them as a disinformation agent if you have a conscience. Oh and you mean HE is dishonest. Foreigner I can understand feeding this troll he does not know any better,but YOU should know better sense you have been here over a year not to feed the troll,there is no excuse for you being ignorant to feed the troll.why does everybody think this dude is a she? I am beyond a loss for words how anyone can possibly make that mistake. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Who built the cages???

Biden built the cages.

All Americans are.

I don't as I didn't vote for Joe Biden. You know he LOVES having kids on his lap.

Who built the cages???

Just one.
View attachment 457414

There is no trust.
In you seriously believe HE read your link? :laughing0301: I see you are new here so I will go easy on you for that.lol

Who built the cages???

Biden built the cages.

All Americans are.

You can plead ignorance all you want but you know that the blob did abuse children. You voted for that. Are you really that freaking heartless? Of course you are.

Who built the cages???

Just one.
View attachment 457414

Melania visited the border installations in June of 2018.

Just one.
View attachment 457414

Sorry candycorn, the photo you provided was not a pic of image of kids in cages.

The Trump admin was advocating for more funding to care for these people.

Government watchdog photos show dangerous conditions at Border Patrol sites for migrants

House passes $4.6 billion in aid for migrants at border after Pelosi caves to Republicans

What the heck is there to 'cave' to?
Pelosi shouldn't have held up funding ffs!

'Children come first': House passes $4.6 billion in aid for migrants at border after Pelosi caves to Republicans

Forum List

Back