No ‘Unity’ In Biden’s Executive Orders

118187428_145434843917764_2842678533918903730_o.jpg

Obama Admin Losing Track of Illegal Immigrant Children in U.S.

Adam Kredo - FEBRUARY 22, 2016 3:00 PM

The Obama administration has lost track of scores of immigrant children who have been caught crossing into the United States illegally, according to a new government oversight report that found children are sometimes being placed into homes with other illegal immigrants and non-citizens.

Following a massive uptick in the number of immigrant children crossing into the United States, the Government Accountability Office discovered that children are being handed off to individuals who have not gone through vigorous background checks and may have criminal histories.

Obama Admin Losing Track of Illegal Immigrant Children in US

Here's the report:

https://www.gao.gov/assets/680/675001.pdf

Unity? LOL. Biden is doing what is necessary and what is right. Unlike the blob who did things that were mean spirited for the sake of cruelty.

Good Job Joe. Keep up the good work.
Do you drama queens even listen to yourself? Mean spirited for the sake of cruelty? Do you have examples or is this just more progressive hyperbole?
Melania visited the border installations that were warehousing kids who were incarcerated as a deterrent.
Who built the cages???

Your blob filled them...out of sheer cruelty.
Show me ONE image of kids in cages under Trump's presidency.
Just one.
View attachment 457414
The picture I showed was from 2019.

Melania visited the border installations that were warehousing kids who were incarcerated as a deterrent.

Melania visited the border installations in June of 2018.

Correct...well into her blob's administration. Who was she visiting?

Show me ONE image of kids in cages under Trump's presidency.
Just one.
View attachment 457414
The picture I showed was from 2019.

Sorry candycorn, the photo you provided was not a pic of image of kids in cages.

1613382799685.png

Unity? LOL. Biden is doing what is necessary and what is right. Unlike the blob who did things that were mean spirited for the sake of cruelty.

Do you drama queens even listen to yourself? Mean spirited for the sake of cruelty? Do you have examples or is this just more progressive hyperbole?
Who built the cages???

The images used to attack Trump were photos taken in 2014.
Trump ended the practice.
You people are pure evil.
Yet Ms. Blob was the one visiting the Trump concentration camp on the border.
The camp that Obama built? That one?
Not sure who built it..it became a concentration camp under the blob.
Only in your imagination. Tell me, how many children will be trafficked into the sex trade because you democrat fascists are so desperate to prop up your party that you're unwilling to even check identities to see who those kids are with.? You people are sick.

Meanwhile back in reality, your blob was keeping kids in cages and arguing they don't deserve toothpaste or soap.

Biden is doing the right thing erasing his shameful legacy.
Biden built the cages.
Are you blind or just daft.

Your blob was keeping kids in cages out of sheer cruelty.

I'm glad Biden is erasing the orange stain bit by bit.

All Americans are.
The Trump administration was verifying that the adults accompanying children were indeed parents or relatives as the borders were being flooded because of Obama/Biden's disastrous policies that promised free admission to anyone with a child. Your garbage pedophile doesn't care if kids are raped as long as he can load congressional districts with bodies to count for redistricting. You and his other supporters own every bit of suffering that those policies cause. How many more children are you willing to sacrifice to feed the democrat machine?

Meanwhile back in reality, Trump was partying with pedophiles and wanted to nail his own daughter.

Why do you support pedophiles?
Why do you support incest?
You can try to play gotcha all you wish but you know that Biden's policies are going to result in the abuse of children. How can you live with that? How can you let it start back up again? Are you really that freaking heartless?
You are wasting your time with candyass,HEis a shill from Langley so the answer is yes,he is heartless because you can’t be employed for them as a disinformation agent if you have a conscience. Oh and you mean HE is dishonest. Foreigner I can understand feeding this troll he does not know any better,but YOU should know better sense you have been here over a year not to feed the troll,there is no excuse for you being ignorant to feed the troll.why does everybody think this dude is a she? I am beyond a loss for words how anyone can possibly make that mistake. :cuckoo:
I'm very aware that this particular poster can't be taught however you can't just let the trash posted be seen as fact either. The favored tactic of the left is to put out the misinformation and then ridicule anyone who chooses to challenge it. If you combine that with the way that they've destabilized young people's confidence through the education system, they are able to make their lies stand as truth. So many people just don't have the self esteem to push back on the lies and risk being ostracized by the in crowd. People that are secure in themselves need to make sure those posters using Alinsky tactics to spread their lies and bully others are shown to be the trolls they are.

Who built the cages???

The images used to attack Trump were photos taken in 2014.
Trump ended the practice.
You people are pure evil.
Yet Ms. Blob was the one visiting the Trump concentration camp on the border.
The camp that Obama built? That one?
Not sure who built it..it became a concentration camp under the blob.
Only in your imagination. Tell me, how many children will be trafficked into the sex trade because you democrat fascists are so desperate to prop up your party that you're unwilling to even check identities to see who those kids are with.? You people are sick.

Meanwhile back in reality, your blob was keeping kids in cages and arguing they don't deserve toothpaste or soap.

Biden is doing the right thing erasing his shameful legacy.
Biden built the cages.
Are you blind or just daft.

Your blob was keeping kids in cages out of sheer cruelty.

I'm glad Biden is erasing the orange stain bit by bit.

All Americans are.
The Trump administration was verifying that the adults accompanying children were indeed parents or relatives as the borders were being flooded because of Obama/Biden's disastrous policies that promised free admission to anyone with a child. Your garbage pedophile doesn't care if kids are raped as long as he can load congressional districts with bodies to count for redistricting. You and his other supporters own every bit of suffering that those policies cause. How many more children are you willing to sacrifice to feed the democrat machine?

Meanwhile back in reality, Trump was partying with pedophiles and wanted to nail his own daughter.

Why do you support pedophiles?
Why do you support incest?
You can try to play gotcha all you wish but you know that Biden's policies are going to result in the abuse of children. How can you live with that? How can you let it start back up again? Are you really that freaking heartless?
You can plead ignorance all you want but you know that the blob did abuse children. You voted for that. Are you really that freaking heartless? Of course you are.
You can plead ignorance all you want but you know that Obama/Biden built the cages and encouraged people to send their children on a dangerous journey by dangling U.S. welfare money in front of them. No one bothered to check on the safety of the children they had encouraged to be sent. They simply sent them into the USA turning a blind eye to the child trafficking abuses and then giving up the children they'd caged to anyone who walked in and said. "That one is mine." That you've had time to know what was going on ( the reports are there for any who choose to look ) and now choose to support starting the process again is truly sickening.

Forum List

Back