No, the USA is NOT Exceptional

Barry had the worst recovery on record.

In July 2014, Obama said:

“It’s pretty hard to find an economic measure where we’re not significantly better off.”

However, in May 2014, it had been reported that the labor participation rate had fallen to its lowest level since 1978. Furthermore, in April 2014, one million discouraged workers quit looking for a job. In addition, during Obama’s “recovery,” median annual household income fell by 4.4%, the poverty rate went up, the percentage of the population on food stamps increased, the home ownership rate fell, and income inequality got bigger.

Sources:

"Exceptional" nations don't have people marching in the streets for their rights. The people in "exceptional" nations have equal rights for ALL. Exceptional nations have wages which are a reasonable percentage of the costs of manufacture, and which provide for their workers, and their families throughout their working lives.

In the USA, 10% of the people own 70% of the wealth of the nation, while 40% of workers are dependent on government handouts to feed and house their families. In Norway, the top 10% own 53% of the wealth. In Canada, it's 47%. These two countries are consistently at the top of the "best places to live in the world" indexes. The USA is barely in the top 10 and sinking like a stone.

Then why do so many people from all over the world immigrate to the U.S.?

"Exceptional" nations don't have people marching in the streets for their rights. The people in "exceptional" nations have equal rights for ALL. Exceptional nations have wages which are a reasonable percentage of the costs of manufacture, and which provide for their workers, and their families throughout their working lives.

In the USA, 10% of the people own 70% of the wealth of the nation, while 40% of workers are dependent on government handouts to feed and house their families. In Norway, the top 10% own 53% of the wealth. In Canada, it's 47%. These two countries are consistently at the top of the "best places to live in the world" indexes. The USA is barely in the top 10 and sinking like a stone.

Then why do so many people from all over the world immigrate to the U.S.?

Because..um..err...racism...orange man bad

In all honesty give a GOOD REASON for you America haters to still be here. I’m serious. If I knew of a better country I would get out of dodge. What’s your excuse for staying? I’m mean is it you’re too lazy, stupid, retarded I don’t know. What’s a legitimate reason for you staying in a country that you don’t believe affords you the best life? I mean, we’re talking about quality of life. What’s more important than that?

Actions speak louder than words.

Their words may say they hate America, but as long as they stay here, I'm pretty sure it's because they actually love America.

In all honesty give a GOOD REASON for you America haters to still be here. I’m serious. If I knew of a better country I would get out of dodge. What’s your excuse for staying? I’m mean is it you’re too lazy, stupid, retarded I don’t know. What’s a legitimate reason for you staying in a country that you don’t believe affords you the best life? I mean, we’re talking about quality of life. What’s more important than that?

Actions speak louder than words.

Their words may say they hate America, but as long as they stay here, I'm pretty sure it's because they actually love America.

They get on their soapbox looking for attention

We never have been exceptional, besides being the badasses. Thats only good depending on how you look at it.
I still love this country though.
:rolleyes:
Yeah we are badasses... :stupid:
A badass nation would be the old British Empire, French, Italians etc. Or some of the ancient Chinese dynasties. Germany under Hitler, the Spains.... they all invaded nations to build enormous empires and ruined those they conquered.
Post 1900 America hasn't went conquering anywhere. If we were a "badass" nation we would have at the very least invaded Mexico and Central America for the natural resources. Then 100% would have invaded Iraq, took over the oil fields and set up base to then invade most of the entire region and taken over the worlds energy supplies.
But we didn't.
And all of the aforementioned nations certainly would have.
We are/were the badasses of the day. No need to reach back centuries and millennia to prove a point :lol:
You are not getting it.
Our Navy alone could take over the world.
The size of our Navy is multiples of the next several combined. And that is just the Navy.
We don't use that power to overtake other countries like everyone else has done since the first couple guys picked up a club in a cave.
THAT is what makes us exceptional.
We use out "badass" power to protect the world, not invade it.

humanity feels radical to inhumane people. that's all i gotta say...the US is the most HUMANE country in the history of the world

We never have been exceptional, besides being the badasses. Thats only good depending on how you look at it.
A badass nation would be the old British Empire, French, Italians etc. Or some of the ancient Chinese dynasties. Germany under Hitler, the Spains.... they all invaded nations to build enormous empires and ruined those they conquered.
Post 1900 America hasn't went conquering anywhere. If we were a "badass" nation we would have at the very least invaded Mexico and Central America for the natural resources. Then 100% would have invaded Iraq, took over the oil fields and set up base to then invade most of the entire region and taken over the worlds energy supplies.
But we didn't.
We are/were the badasses of the day. No need to reach back centuries and millennia to prove a point :lol:
You are not getting it.
The size of our Navy is multiples of the next several combined. And that is just the Navy.
We don't use that power to overtake other countries like everyone else has done since the first couple guys picked up a club in a cave.
I gotcha. And a good point.
But we do force our will all over the planet. Which is just as bad.

No matter what the Dem. party and their militant assholes in BLM and antifa says, America is totally exceptional. If it weren't, why would the whole world be trying to come here? Hint; it isn't for Obama's racism or BLM-Antifa's communist BS.

I remember when the US was highly respected. Now we are pitied and have lost the respect of the world.

America WAS exceptional.

Then came liberalism and the self-loathing that is basic Marxist doctrine.

Then it slid into Maoism which dictates public self-loathing and apology for any success that might have come one's way despite their best efforts to fail.

In evidence is submit but two words: Aunt Jemima.

But we didn't.
You are not getting it.
I gotcha. And a good point.
But we do force our will all over the planet. Which is just as bad.
I guess we could just step back and be actual isolationists and let the China's and Russia's do what they do best
and force their will over the countries that they choose. Which is worse for the globe?

We always hear how the US is an exceptional nation, but it simply isn't true. Exceptional nations don't have 160 people killed over the weekend in their cities. They have don't have riots and looting in the streets. Their major urban cores don't look like Hiroshima after the bomb. They don't have tens of thousands dying of drug overdoses every year. They don't have one of the most expensive education systems with one of the poorest outcomes.

I have been to 17 countries and while all of them have their set of issues, most of them don't experience the things I listed above on a scale anywhere near what we do. There was a time when America may have been exceptional, but that day is behind us. Neither the country nor the people in it are worthy of that title. The brutal truth is we've become the trailer trash of the industrialized world.

So you're ready to jump ship too? I have also lived in many foreign nations with the US Army and UN Peacekeeping Forces. While there exist towns or other specific places within some of those nations I'd love to return to as a civilian, nowhere on the face of this Earth compares, in my opinion, to the places I grew up, lived and have known well within CONUS. America the nation has been in immersed in a state of constant internal strife since its inception and even long before, as a colony and part of the New World. Don't fall for it. Don't fall for the radical leftist tendency to throw away or cancel whole complex ideas, civilizations or people simply because they are not flawlessly perfect. America is the exception to the ancient civilizational cycle and hopefully always shall be.
realizing how far we've fallen isn't jumping ship.

No, perhaps not. But it might represent the first step at a time when pride in our nation is severely lacking.
won't disagree there at all.

It used to be until democrats took over those crime holes you're posting about. Get rid of them and we are fine.
funny. they say the same thing.
I've not heard any democrats admit any wrong doing.
nope. then again i've not heard that from anyone. politics, at walmart, in traffic, defiantly not in traffic. no one is wrong anymore cause we've got a website that says what we want.

pretty cool trick.

I'll dare to say what many don't want to.

A good old fashioned shooting war will snap us back. It is percolating. And no one is exempt!

We always hear how the US is an exceptional nation, but it simply isn't true. Exceptional nations don't have 160 people killed over the weekend in their cities. They have don't have riots and looting in the streets. Their major urban cores don't look like Hiroshima after the bomb. They don't have tens of thousands dying of drug overdoses every year. They don't have one of the most expensive education systems with one of the poorest outcomes.

I have been to 17 countries and while all of them have their set of issues, most of them don't experience the things I listed above on a scale anywhere near what we do. There was a time when America may have been exceptional, but that day is behind us. Neither the country nor the people in it are worthy of that title. The brutal truth is we've become the trailer trash of the industrialized world.

1. why do MILLIONS come here and want to come here?
2. we help the world the MOST--including choppers/LCACS/carriers helping in natural disasters..and IMMIGRATION/$$$ sent overseas!
3. I've been to about 15 countries and I don't agree with you
...Tunisia- shithole
...Colombia-learn some history about that place
...most of South America/Honduras have a higher murder rate

...what it comes down to, is that it's only your OPINION ..go to Somalia if you hate the US so much---or move somewhere better

The US went retard after electing obama.
cbm81c2n7p951.jpg

Forum List

Back