No, the USA is NOT Exceptional

We always hear how the US is an exceptional nation, but it simply isn't true. Exceptional nations don't have 160 people killed over the weekend in their cities. They have don't have riots and looting in the streets. Their major urban cores don't look like Hiroshima after the bomb. They don't have tens of thousands dying of drug overdoses every year. They don't have one of the most expensive education systems with one of the poorest outcomes.

I have been to 17 countries and while all of them have their set of issues, most of them don't experience the things I listed above on a scale anywhere near what we do. There was a time when America may have been exceptional, but that day is behind us. Neither the country nor the people in it are worthy of that title. The brutal truth is we've become the trailer trash of the industrialized world.

Let's flood their major cities with Blacks and Hispanics for 50-100 years and then see how they're doing...
Lets rid the nation of ignorant hillbilly retards like trump supporters. Instant, huge improvement.
We're waiting.......
It's a pipe dream. I fully support your right to be an idiot and live here until you drop dead.
Thanks. I knew it was just talk anyways. LOL
Yes, that's what we do here. Welcome to the internet. Your english is better than my russian.
We? Sorry but I don't engage with empty threats. But that's just me, I'll leave the empty threats to the Biden supporters. It's all you have anyway...... Pipe dreams.
Yes genius, "we" talk here. There was no threat. Settle down Cletus, i want nothing you have.

We always hear how the US is an exceptional nation, but it simply isn't true. Exceptional nations don't have 160 people killed over the weekend in their cities. They have don't have riots and looting in the streets. Their major urban cores don't look like Hiroshima after the bomb. They don't have tens of thousands dying of drug overdoses every year. They don't have one of the most expensive education systems with one of the poorest outcomes.

I have been to 17 countries and while all of them have their set of issues, most of them don't experience the things I listed above on a scale anywhere near what we do. There was a time when America may have been exceptional, but that day is behind us. Neither the country nor the people in it are worthy of that title. The brutal truth is we've become the trailer trash of the industrialized world.

Totally agree. But you have to compare it to 330mil vs their populations. Lot of countries are as big as one of our states.

If you take educational stats out of ghettos. We'still beat everyone. I look at education stats that don't include scores of our Mogadishus where not one student is proficient.
if you take all negatives out of your calculations, you will most surprisingly end up with a positive result.
When I see NOT ONE BALTIMORE high schooler was proficient in anything, that can't count. Schools that feel 60% gradgiation rate is adequate, they don't count. Not fair to parents who don't make bastards for a monthly check.DON'T COUNT!!!
baltimore is in the USA? right? quit cherrypicking and try to make America great again.
See what I mean. You flunked geography................LOLOL.You walked in that one LK............I'm just bustin balls man
strange kind of humor. i distinctly remember visiting friends in baltimore. at that time it was part of the USA. i know you have been groomed to hate on that, but it's a fact.
No. I am dismayed not ONE student in 13 high school was proficient in ANYTHING!!!

Baltimore receives the highest aid I believe in education.

You seem not to care about that. Maybe that is the real problem here.
my not caring about you is not the problem. i am german, laughing my ass off at your collective hubris and idiocy. you americans need to clean house. you have the option soon.
If I were you I sure as fuck wouldn’t brag about being German.

Here's why America is NOT exceptional
22102.jpeg

Infographic: The State of the Unions

Totally agree. But you have to compare it to 330mil vs their populations. Lot of countries are as big as one of our states.

If you take educational stats out of ghettos. We'still beat everyone. I look at education stats that don't include scores of our Mogadishus where not one student is proficient.
if you take all negatives out of your calculations, you will most surprisingly end up with a positive result.
When I see NOT ONE BALTIMORE high schooler was proficient in anything, that can't count. Schools that feel 60% gradgiation rate is adequate, they don't count. Not fair to parents who don't make bastards for a monthly check.DON'T COUNT!!!
baltimore is in the USA? right? quit cherrypicking and try to make America great again.
See what I mean. You flunked geography................LOLOL.You walked in that one LK............I'm just bustin balls man
strange kind of humor. i distinctly remember visiting friends in baltimore. at that time it was part of the USA. i know you have been groomed to hate on that, but it's a fact.
No. I am dismayed not ONE student in 13 high school was proficient in ANYTHING!!!

Baltimore receives the highest aid I believe in education.

You seem not to care about that. Maybe that is the real problem here.
my not caring about you is not the problem. i am german, laughing my ass off at your collective hubris and idiocy. you americans need to clean house. you have the option soon.
I really don't care what you F think of me Kraut.

Last edited:
It used to be until democrats took over those crime holes you're posting about. Get rid of them and we are fine.

Here to parrot the lies of the Republican Party, are you? This whole line of urban/rural crime is bullshit and lies. Ronald Reagan started all of this bullshit of dividing people by race and where they live. Reagan is one of three Republican Presidents who crashed the economy. The only Republican President in the last 40 years not to crash the economy is Bush 41. Of course he was only a one term President and working Americans hadn't been totally impoverished at that point.

Where are the 75,000 opiod deaths happening Mikey? Where are all the suicides happening Mikey? Where are the crime rates HIGHER than the inner cities, Mikey????? As a working man, why are you still voting for the party of death, disease and destruction? How gullible are you?

Crime is product of poverty. Racism, and lack of opportunities drive crime. This article makes clear that the off-shoring of manufacturing jobs is driving the high crime rates in the mid-west.

The cities with the highest violent crime rates tend to share other socioeconomic characteristics – notably, a lack of economic opportunity. In the vast majority of cities on this list, poverty and unemployment rates are higher than they are nationwide. Some of these cities even rank among the poorest in the country. Here is a look at the poorest city in each state.
So know it all Canadian smartass! Why are people from all over the world coming across our borders illegally?

It used to be until democrats took over those crime holes you're posting about. Get rid of them and we are fine.

Here to parrot the lies of the Republican Party, are you? This whole line of urban/rural crime is bullshit and lies. Ronald Reagan started all of this bullshit of dividing people by race and where they live. Reagan is one of three Republican Presidents who crashed the economy. The only Republican President in the last 40 years not to crash the economy is Bush 41. Of course he was only a one term President and working Americans hadn't been totally impoverished at that point.

Where are the 75,000 opiod deaths happening Mikey? Where are all the suicides happening Mikey? Where are the crime rates HIGHER than the inner cities, Mikey????? As a working man, why are you still voting for the party of death, disease and destruction? How gullible are you?

Crime is product of poverty. Racism, and lack of opportunities drive crime. This article makes clear that the off-shoring of manufacturing jobs is driving the high crime rates in the mid-west.

The cities with the highest violent crime rates tend to share other socioeconomic characteristics – notably, a lack of economic opportunity. In the vast majority of cities on this list, poverty and unemployment rates are higher than they are nationwide. Some of these cities even rank among the poorest in the country. Here is a look at the poorest city in each state.
So know it all Canadian smartass! Why are people from all over the world coming across our borders illegally?
Net migration is falling off a cliff. Maybe you should ask why people are fleeing this country.

TV and printed Media paint a much more dire picture of America than what is representative of the country. If we had unbiased and accurate Media all aspects of our country and our lives would be much improved. But it is what it is, we have Media that wants to see the country undermined and transformed into Marxist Mayhem and handed over to the Democrats.

TV and printed Media paint a much more dire picture of America than what is representative of the country. If we had unbiased and accurate Media all aspects of our country and our lives would be much improved. But it is what it is, we have Media that wants to see the country undermined and transformed into Marxist Mayhem and handed over to the Democrats.
This right here is the kind of dumb shit that makes our country seem like it is full of idiots.

Forum List

Back