No, the USA is NOT Exceptional

We always hear how the US is an exceptional nation, but it simply isn't true. Exceptional nations don't have 160 people killed over the weekend in their cities.
The measure of "exceptional" does not come down to isolated areas of inner-city violence which those responsible for law and order in those areas refuses to control.

They have don't have riots and looting in the streets.
Because no one is attempting to overthrow the government in other nations and bring about the communist revolution, because it has already happened. Here, it will never happen, but they keep trying.

Their major urban cores don't look like Hiroshima after the bomb. They don't have tens of thousands dying of drug overdoses every year. They don't have one of the most expensive education systems with one of the poorest outcomes.
Whose fault is that (it starts with a huge D)?
I have been to 17 countries and while all of them have their set of issues, most of them don't experience the things I listed above on a scale anywhere near what we do. There was a time when America may have been exceptional, but that day is behind us. Neither the country nor the people in it are worthy of that title. The brutal truth is we've become the trailer trash of the industrialized world.
Thanks to whom?

"Exceptional" nations don't have people marching in the streets for their rights. The people in "exceptional" nations have equal rights for ALL. Exceptional nations have wages which are a reasonable percentage of the costs of manufacture, and which provide for their workers, and their families throughout their working lives.

In the USA, 10% of the people own 70% of the wealth of the nation, while 40% of workers are dependent on government handouts to feed and house their families. In Norway, the top 10% own 53% of the wealth. In Canada, it's 47%. These two countries are consistently at the top of the "best places to live in the world" indexes. The USA is barely in the top 10 and sinking like a stone.

Again, this is simple....multiculturalism and dark people are the problem.
Don't be afraid to talk about it...find your balls people...This is not the time to be spineless.

END OF THREAD
Bigots have always kept us from being exceptional

This cannot be said often enough. It's really hard to get ahead when you spend all of your time keeping the minorities down.

Again, this is simple....multiculturalism and dark people are the problem.
Don't be afraid to talk about it...find your balls people...This is not the time to be spineless.

END OF THREAD
Bigots have always kept us from being exceptional

This cannot be said often enough. It's really hard to get ahead when you spend all of your time keeping the minorities down.

You mean how the Democrat party keeps them trapped on welfare in the violent inner cities?

All 17 countries you have been too doesn't have the 1st amendment or 2nd either

All those countries you have been too owe the United States

This is your "exceptional American". He can't write a coherent sentence. He can't even spell the word "to" correctly. And he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground because both of his sentences are factually incorrect.

All Western democracies have some form of freedom of speech, and freedom of religion, and all allow private gun ownership, so you would be wrong about the rights and freedoms of people in other countries. In fact, when it comes to "personal freedom", the USA ranks #17th in the world.

CountryFreedom Rank Personal Freedom IndexEconomic Freedom IndexHuman Freedom Index
New Zealand19.288.498.89
Switzerland29.198.398.79
Hong Kong38.588.978.78
Australia49.187.988.58
Canada59.157.988.57
Netherlands69.47.718.55
Denmark69.337.778.55
United Kingdom8988.5
Ireland88.948.078.5
Taiwan109.047.898.47
Finland109.297.658.47
Norway109.347.68.47
Germany139.247.698.46
Estonia149.017.868.44
Luxembourg159.267.68.43
Austria169.257.588.41
United States178.758.038.39
Sweden179.337.448.39
Malta198.987.738.35
Lithuania208.827.868.34

This is your "exceptional American". He can't write a coherent sentence. He can't even spell the word "to" correctly. And he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground because both of his sentences are factually incorrect.

All Western democracies have some form of freedom of speech, and freedom of religion, and all allow private gun ownership, so you would be wrong about the rights and freedoms of people in other countries. In fact, when it comes to "personal freedom", the USA ranks #17th in the world.

CountryFreedom RankPersonal Freedom IndexEconomic Freedom IndexHuman Freedom Index
New Zealand19.288.498.89
Switzerland29.198.398.79
Hong Kong38.588.978.78
Australia49.187.988.58
Canada59.157.988.57
Netherlands69.47.718.55
Denmark69.337.778.55
United Kingdom8988.5
Ireland88.948.078.5
Taiwan109.047.898.47
Finland109.297.658.47
Norway109.347.68.47
Germany139.247.698.46
Estonia149.017.868.44
Luxembourg159.267.68.43
Austria169.257.588.41
Sweden179.337.448.39
Malta198.987.738.35
Lithuania208.827.868.34

All run by democrats

What does "run by democrats have to do with it?", other than a false and weak ploy to further divide Americans. You offer no solution, only blame. As always, you blame politics and race. But other liberal countries with large populations of non-whites do not have these problems. Well, one does - South Africa.

Hundreds of years of racism, segregation and subjugation created the poverty and violence of the "townships". And the racists in South Africa pointed to the black on black violence of the "Townships" as proof positive that blacks weren't competent or capable of running the country, and they said that they would be murdered in their beds if blacks ever controlled South Africa.

Well blacks have been running South Africa for nearly 30 years and the white South Africans are still claiming the blacks are going to come and kill them in their beds, but none of their dire predictions for a black ruled South Africa have come true.

That the USA and South Africa both have in common is the public policies which treat non-whites as second class citizens, and dehumanize them. Both countries have very high rates of black on black crime.

We always hear how the US is an exceptional nation, but it simply isn't true. Exceptional nations don't have 160 people killed over the weekend in their cities. They have don't have riots and looting in the streets. Their major urban cores don't look like Hiroshima after the bomb. They don't have tens of thousands dying of drug overdoses every year. They don't have one of the most expensive education systems with one of the poorest outcomes.

I have been to 17 countries and while all of them have their set of issues, most of them don't experience the things I listed above on a scale anywhere near what we do. There was a time when America may have been exceptional, but that day is behind us. Neither the country nor the people in it are worthy of that title. The brutal truth is we've become the trailer trash of the industrialized world.

You don't know what you are talking about. America is exceptional because it was founded on the belief that all men...and women, are created equal and that we have Rights endowed by our creator that cannot be taken away by men. That power comes from the people, not from an elite ruling class. No other country was created in that way........whether or not we can keep those alive is the problem, since our exceptional way of life was brand new and we are facing a world based on the exact opposite principals.....

Those other countries you visited benefited from the existence of the United States and the peace we see around the world today comes from our country, our lives and our treasure. And they don't understand or appreciate it, like you.

What does "run by democrats have to do with it?", other than a false and weak ploy to further divide Americans. You offer no solution, only blame. As always, you blame politics and race. But other liberal countries with large populations of non-whites do not have these problems. Well, one does - South Africa.

Hundreds of years of racism, segregation and subjugation created the poverty and violence of the "townships". And the racists in South Africa pointed to the black on black violence of the "Townships" as proof positive that blacks weren't competent or capable of running the country, and they said that they would be murdered in their beds if blacks ever controlled South Africa.

Well blacks have been running South Africa for nearly 30 years and the white South Africans are still claiming the blacks are going to come and kill them in their beds, but none of their dire predictions for a black ruled South Africa have come true.

That the USA and South Africa both have in common is the public policies which treat non-whites as second class citizens, and dehumanize them. Both countries have very high rates of black on black crime.
This is all I read “blabbb blabbbb blabbbb blabbb” RACIST! Lol

We always hear how the US is an exceptional nation, but it simply isn't true. Exceptional nations don't have 160 people killed over the weekend in their cities. They have don't have riots and looting in the streets. Their major urban cores don't look like Hiroshima after the bomb. They don't have tens of thousands dying of drug overdoses every year. They don't have one of the most expensive education systems with one of the poorest outcomes.

So you're ready to jump ship too? I have also lived in many foreign nations with the US Army and UN Peacekeeping Forces. While there exist towns or other specific places within some of those nations I'd love to return to as a civilian, nowhere on the face of this Earth compares, in my opinion, to the places I grew up, lived and have known well within CONUS. America the nation has been in immersed in a state of constant internal strife since its inception and even long before, as a colony and part of the New World. Don't fall for it. Don't fall for the radical leftist tendency to throw away or cancel whole complex ideas, civilizations or people simply because they are not flawlessly perfect. America is the exception to the ancient civilizational cycle and hopefully always shall be.

So you're ready to jump ship too? I have also lived in many foreign nations with the US Army and UN Peacekeeping Forces. While there exist towns or other specific places within some of those nations I'd love to return to as a civilian, nowhere on the face of this Earth compares, in my opinion, to the places I grew up, lived and have known well within CONUS. America the nation has been in immersed in a state of constant internal strife since its inception and even long before, as a colony and part of the New World. Don't fall for it. Don't fall for the radical leftist tendency to throw away or cancel whole complex ideas, civilizations or people simply because they are not flawlessly perfect. America is the exception to the ancient civilizational cycle and hopefully always shall be.
realizing how far we've fallen isn't jumping ship.

realizing how far we've fallen isn't jumping ship.

No, perhaps not. But it might represent the first step at a time when pride in our nation is severely lacking.

CountryFreedom RankPersonal Freedom IndexEconomic Freedom IndexHuman Freedom Index
New Zealand19.288.498.89
Switzerland29.198.398.79
Hong Kong38.588.978.78
Australia49.187.988.58
Canada59.157.988.57
Netherlands69.47.718.55
Denmark69.337.778.55
United Kingdom8988.5
Ireland88.948.078.5
Taiwan109.047.898.47
Finland109.297.658.47
Norway109.347.68.47
Germany139.247.698.46
Estonia149.017.868.44
Luxembourg159.267.68.43
Austria169.257.588.41
Sweden179.337.448.39
Malta198.987.738.35
Lithuania208.827.868.34
I have to question your source once again. I guess you can find whatever source you want to back the mantra, but.....

The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, is a German foundation for liberal politics, related to the Free Democratic Party.

The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, is a German foundation for liberal politics, related to the Free Democratic Party. Established in 1958 by Theodor Heuss, the first president of the Federal Republic of Germany, it promotes individual freedom and liberalism.

America is so exceptional, black people have to pay their friends to oppress them. :lol:

1594236256321.png

In all honesty give a GOOD REASON for you America haters to still be here. I’m serious. If I knew of a better country I would get out of dodge. What’s your excuse for staying? I’m mean is it you’re too lazy, stupid, retarded I don’t know. What’s a legitimate reason for you staying in a country that you don’t believe affords you the best life? I mean, we’re talking about quality of life. What’s more important than that?

Any nation that could elect Donald J Trump is not exceptional

He got elected because he is exceptional. He's not a politician. He's a billionaire who can't be bought and he's a businessman that know how to get things done. Which he has and will continue to do through 2024.

We weren't very exceptional when we elected a do nothing like Barry not once but twice. Exceptional stupidity is what I'd call that little exercise in futility.

Donald Trump isn't a real billioniare, he just plays one on TV. Nor is he "exceptional" in any real sense other than he's a malignant narciscist. Trump barely has the money his father left him. If not for being propped up financially all of his life, by his father's money, Russian millionaires, and the money from his TV show, Trump would be broke and running from the law.

I don't think that ANYONE who voted for Donald Trump in 2016, and is planning on voting for him in 2020, has any room to talk about the intellect of Obama voters. As the saying goes "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Anyone who would vote for another 4 years of this walking catastrophe is the very definition of "exceptional stupidity".

Obama had the most successful economy in American history. Donald Trump has the WORST economy since the Great Depression. And you want four more years of THIS?????

Exceptionally stupid would be you.

Trump has done a great job as POTUS. Before this Covid crap UE was the lowest its been in 50 years. There were jobs all across this country.

As for Barry's great economy?? Guess you forgot all about UE being extended time after time. No jobs and thousands on food stamps during Barry's "Great Economy."

Another dumbass with selective memory. Carry on you whiny little shit.

Dont forget the Obumble and his media friends created the new category "jobs saved" to make his numbers look better. "Jobs saved" is pretty much whatever number they want to plug in.
What a turd he is.

New Zealand19.288.498.89
Switzerland29.198.398.79
Hong Kong38.588.978.78
Australia49.187.988.58
Canada59.157.988.57
Netherlands69.47.718.55
Denmark69.337.778.55
United Kingdom8988.5
Ireland88.948.078.5
Taiwan109.047.898.47
Finland109.297.658.47
Norway109.347.68.47
Germany139.247.698.46
Estonia149.017.868.44
Luxembourg159.267.68.43
Austria169.257.588.41
Sweden179.337.448.39
Malta198.987.738.35
Lithuania208.827.868.34
I have to question your source once again. I guess you can find whatever source you want to back the mantra, but.....

The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, is a German foundation for liberal politics, related to the Free Democratic Party.

The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, is a German foundation for liberal politics, related to the Free Democratic Party. Established in 1958 by Theodor Heuss, the first president of the Federal Republic of Germany, it promotes individual freedom and liberalism.
None of those countries has the 1st or 2nd amendments and all of them owe the United States for there freedom today

Forum List

Back