Biden admits Barry Hussein was a failure.

Will Dimwingers support him, are claim Crazy Joe has lost his marbles?

A catch 22 for them.

Wow, a radical right-wing rag lies about what Biden said, color me shocked!
Wrong. They didn’t lie.

Your spin sux.
Quote Biden's exact words calling Obama a FAILURE. You can't because you are citing their perversion of Biden's words by putting their spin on his words, not on anything he actually said.
Again quote the exact place where Biden said the word "failure," you worthless lying scum POS!!!!

A catch 22 for them.

Wrong. They didn’t lie.

Your spin sux.
Quote Biden's exact words calling Obama a FAILURE. You can't because you are citing their perversion of Biden's words by putting their spin on his words, not on anything he actually said.
Again quote the exact place where Biden said the word "failure," you worthless lying scum POS!!!!
It requires a minimal amount of critical thinking skills that you obviously lack.

Obama didn't get the job done. He didn't even try. I'm still not going to vote for more of the same with either Biden or Trump.

A catch 22 for them.

Wrong. They didn’t lie.

Your spin sux.
It requires a minimal amount of critical thinking skills that you obviously lack.
So you admit your OP is a LIE!!!
Thank you!

Yes Barry Soetoro, who once boasted that "We are people we've been waiting for," or some such rot, and whose only "accomplishment" in 8 years (other than eroding American influence in the world) was the Affordable Care Act, an unconstitutional piece of trash that got hundreds of republicans elected around the country.

Biden now makes essentially the same promise, i.e., to transform the country. And yet, Biden, the Democrats and Media are very coy about exactly what the nation will be transformed into. One with open borders? One with no coal industry and a crippled oil & gas industry, and for God's sake, NO NUCLEAR POWER! One that bows to the gods of GLobal Warming?

No wonder they are being coy.

A catch 22 for them.

Wrong. They didn’t lie.

Your spin sux.
So you admit your OP is a LIE!!!
Thank you!
Nope. I admit you have no critical thinking skills.

A catch 22 for them.

Wrong. They didn’t lie.

Your spin sux.
LOL

Dumbfuck, Biden never said Obama failed. It's your brain which has failed. What Biden is talking about when he says transform is undoing what Impeached Trump has done.

Forum List

Back