No reparations without repatriation

Your ancestors did, so yea you did.
My ancestors?

My mom's side of the family were Native Americans and my Dad's side immigrated from Sicily in the 1890's.

I don't recall hearing about anyone ever owning slaves either.

Where's my check damnit!

Once we fix our problems here, then we will be able to go to any African nations that have slaves.
did you miss the part where we havent had slaves in over 150 yrs and anyone that was a slave or slave owner is long dead??

so not sure what problem youre trying to solve??

Do you mean the tribes that were slaughtered by the other tribes before the white man arrived -- or the tribes that won before the white man arrived?
IT's a simple yes/no question.

You wanna answer or you wanna do the tRumpling two step?

did you miss the part where we havent had slaves in over 150 yrs and anyone that was a slave or slave owner is long dead??

so not sure what problem youre trying to solve??
The 10 to 1 wealth gap between white and black families. And it isn't just slavery that America has to answer for but also segregation and its 100 years as an apartheid State.

The 10 to 1 wealth gap between white and black families. And it isn't just slavery that America has to answer for but also segregation and its 100 years as an apartheid State.
Yeah, because blacks are so successful elsewhere. You're from a shithole so you must realize the most successful blacks are in the US.

You want reparations? Fine, then leave too, and leave us in peace because once you burn through those reparations and are still living here you'll start the whining all over again.

Accept reparations, and you automatically lose citizenship and the right to remain here and can never return. You must leave, and we repeal the 14th Amendment. Bye.

Are they seeking money from the black tribes that sold other blacks into slavery in the first place? Are they seeking money from the families of the Jewish shippers who transported and sold blacks around the world? Are the descendants of White slaves owed money for the injustices perpetrated on their ancestors?

These dumbass, free-loading, pretenders need to pack up and move to the Congo where their lives would be so much better.

You are a Bostonian, willing to see the City of Boston pay reparations if all in the boston area that accept them, leave the country to never return? You seem kind of a sick dreamer.

Personally, I am against all reparations, by any city, county, state, US government or any entity financed by government taxes of any kind. Mine is a more consistent conservative position. You should work on yours.

FFS! Begone!

Yeah ... let's blame the automakers for the crimes of the fatherless, inner-city thugs (not "young people"). What this low-brow, subhuman imbecile is saying is that it's okay to steal cars, but the automakers need to make it more of a challenge to steal them. What a complete idiot.

Look, you wouldn't get reparations but hopefully be sent back to your shithole at least.
I'm not asking for reparations you fucking moron. I'm advocating for them on behalf of Black Americans. None of my family members were victims of America's atrocities.

Forum List

Back