No reparations without repatriation

And what response could I give you that would satisfy your request? Assuming validation to your satisfaction did occur, would my original "nine generations" comment qualify for a claim for the description "native"?
I asked if you were native american. You did not claim to be. you made the same lame assed excuse I've seen various tRumplings make many times.

If you want to be believed, tell the truth.

Since you chose not to, all I can do is assume you're a habitual liar just like the rest of the tRumplings.

shrug1.gif

We aren't getting "steamrolled". We are slowly losing to a collection of sub-standard adults united by their hatred and denial, who redefine terms like justice, integrity, and merit. They scream opposition into silence and call it a victorious debate or negotiation. They believe that blanket monetary compensation or unearned achievement erases individual failure. It's nothing more than a deafening chorus of malcontents uniting, of inmates running the asylum/prison, or of letting the town drunk be sheriff for a day (or forever, in the minds of leftists). White America wasn't perfect, but it gave many great things to the world. I have no problem passing the torch -- but the recipients shouldn't be a group of intellectual/ethical incompetents whose only claim to fame and achievement is proudly exclaiming "look what we destroyed!". Of course, then they start turning on each other, accusing each of "being just like the white man". Yes, it does make me sad. I have no problem losing to a better opponent, but losing America to a gaggle of mentally ill fools whose only talents are lying, cheating, and stealing is admittedly tough to take.
Jesus what a lot of fail white crying. A meritocracy invites you to achieve victory instead of crying like bitch about why you're a loser. :itsok:

Jesus what a lot of fail white crying. A meritocracy invites you to achieve victory instead of crying like bitch about why you're a loser. :itsok:
Wow. I have grave concerns for anyone in your personal or professional orbit. It is unlikely you have any redeeming qualities, but you have much for any sensible person to flee from. You are a person to be avoided at all costs.

Wow. I have grave concerns for anyone in your personal or professional orbit. It is unlikely you have any redeeming qualities, but you have much for any sensible person to flee from. You are a person to be avoided at all costs.
You're not don't anything to dissuade anyone that there's a lot of bitch in you.

Well, let's see. I am not "here" but rather "there". I left San Diego and came to Prague which has almost no "superbadbruthas" and thus is not a shithole.
So you fled. That sounds about right for a coward and cuckold like yourself. :laugh:

I didn't flee. I was born with two citizenships. You on the other hand fled your jungle bunny home/shithole.
I was born in America and plenty of people in my family have dual citizenship, that isn't an excuse for you fleeing the country you projecting little bitch. :laugh:

I was born in America and plenty of people in my family have dual citizenship, that isn't an excuse for you fleeing the country you projecting little bitch. :laugh:
Look, if I lived in a country of jungle bunnies I'd flee too.
Good, stay there. Just one less racist we have to worry about.
OK, and you stay in your shithole. Prague's a beautiful city and we don't need Curried Goats or Superbadbruthas or any jungle bunnies for that matter lest it turn into a shithole.

OK, and you stay in your shithole. Prague's a beautiful city and we don't need Curried Goats or Superbadbruthas or any jungle bunnies for that matter lest it turn into a shithole.
I forgot the first rule of arguing with frail whites. Every accusation is a confession. :lmao:

Doesn't matter though. I had you pegged as a bitch from the start. Good to get confirmation from the you though. Thanks for that. :laugh:

Well now you are around a bunch of snow bunnies and cave men, so stay there and STFU.
Well, I am happy and you are happy, so get a strudel and STFU.

Forum List

Back