No one believed that Nikki would beat de Santis. Trump is next

She doesn't have to beat DeSantis or Trump. She has to vanquish Sleepy Joe, and I don't see that happening.

I don't think I'm likely to vote for Haley in November, sounds like an establishment Republican with a failed platform shared by McCain and Romney.

Better to have Sleepy Joe and to come back in 2028 with the Republican establishment totally destroyed.

First time always amazing

You do know that even as a Russian citizen, you're entitled to vote in American elections, right?

Just submit a request letter to the DNC and they'll hook you right up with a fake ID card and credentials.

• Banned
You do know that even as a Russian citizen, you're entitled to vote in American elections, right?

Just submit a request letter to the DNC and they'll hook you right up with a fake ID card and credentials.

you're so scared I'm going to cry now

She is just gaining momentum. She accelerates like a rocket. Until recently, she was lagging behind de Santis.
I'm glad she has your support and that you plan on voting for her over Biden in the general. You wouldn't be a closet TDS'r would you?

She is just gaining momentum. She accelerates like a rocket. Until recently, she was lagging behind de Santis.
No one with a functioning brain wants a MIC puppet in the White House. Haley is the choice for leftists who realize Biden is a sinking ship.

Forum List

Back