No Mr President, both sides were not equal

One side was Nazis, skinheads, klan members and white supremacists

The other side was American Patriots

You've complete sold your soul.

These people are not American Patriots, and the world you build with them, if you get your way, will be the one I have predicted for you, not the one you dream of.

MlkkWxdYoDUKgps-800x450-noPad.jpg

The left are looking more and more like ISIS.
Driving a car into a crowd is an ISIS tactic

And the far left supports ISIS, so why do you not support this?

The far left fought against ISIS just like we fight against the KKK

It is the right in bed with the KKK

Far left loons adopt the hijab:

hijab1-1024x676.jpg

The Alt-Righties here don't like it when REAL Americans stand up to them. That's evident.

Haha...that's some funny shit!
"REAL" American's don't seek to change all of what made America great.
"REAL" American's don't champion lawlessness and filth.
"REAL" American's know that Robert should not shit next to Regina.

------------------------------------------------------------------------- little i know about the whole thing is that on one side and already mentioned there were so called nazis and despicables that were - LEGALLY PERMITTED - to protest in Charlottesville . ------------------------- and on the other side there was the despicable rabble of 'antifa' and other violence prone troublemaking 'dem' and lefty troublemakers . -------------------- Sorry about the death but that ONE guy , probable murderer has been arrested and will be going to trial . So , it seems to me that all is cool . The President and ACLU understands what happened in Charlottesville RWinger . --- ACLU fires back at Gov. McAuliffe after comments on violence at Charlottesville rally ---

Last edited:
YOU are supporting Nazis and the klan
I am supporting those PATRIOTS who risk their lives to protest against them

Some of those you call "Patriots" are just as evil and hateful as the ones you're calling out.
Some of the protesters there no doubt are black racists and bigots. Yet you give them all a gold star and your approval.

If Malik Zulu Shabazz had been there, would you call him a "Patriot"?
Do you call the Black Panthers "Patriots"?

Remember....he's the one who PUBLICLY called for the killing of "cracker babies". How many "cracker babies" marched side by side with blacks during the 50's and 60's ?

If you're not disgusted by this man.......you certainly ARE a racist bigot and are just too dim to realize it.

iu

i am not blaming the victims.

but the skirt was a bit too short. and they were out on the street and not in the kitchen.

but i am not blaming the victims.

if they had not been on the street, the car would not have been damaged.

both sides are to blame.

Yeah if we just accepted Nazi's and racist beliefs, there would be no violence. How dare people stand up against bigotry and racism. Shame on you for blaming the victim.

you don't have to accept anything. You just have to let them have their say.

And you can stand up all you want, you just have to do it peacefully and with respect to their valid permits which give them the right to occupy a given area.

For all of you arguing that the Nazis were there to "protest the removal of confederate statues"

Did you see the "beautiful" torchlight parade?

Why were there no signs about the statue?
Why were they chanting "Jews will not replace us" instead of "save our statues"?

Our President is supporting a hate group and no.......they were not there about any freak'n statues
As I proved you wrong with the dogs, then you run away and not debate you are wrong, you are like a squirrel in the backyard. Go play with yourself in a busy intersection and do US all a favor.
You proved nothing my friend

You need to try harder
Proved you are a retard(I apologize to those that are mentally challenged, comparing your intelligence with those dumber than a box of rocks).
The last line of defense for defeated conservatives

You are a retard

These people are not American Patriots, and the world you build with them, if you get your way, will be the one I have predicted for you, not the one you dream of.

Can't you get it?

The KKK, Nazis and skinheads do not support American values

Those who oppose them do........
They could sit home and post on the internet about how bad Nazis are
But they risk their lives to protest hate

Anerican PATRIOTS in my book

Stalin opposed the Nazis. He did not do it because he supported American values.

The antifa are WORSE than the nazis because they are more numerous and they have strong political support from people like you.

Your side is supporting hate groups as the equivalent of groups that oppose hate

My side is against both Stalin and HItler. YOu are siding with Stalin.

Looks like you are siding with the Nazis my friend
You also support Stalins direct descendant.....Putin

YOU are supporting Nazis and the klan
I am supporting those PATRIOTS who risk their lives to protest against them

Some of those you call "Patriots" are just as evil and hateful as the ones you're calling out.
Some of the protesters there no doubt are black racists and bigots. Yet you give them all a gold star and your approval.

If Malik Zulu Shabazz had been there, would you call him a "Patriot"?
Do you call the Black Panthers "Patriots"?

Remember....he's the one who PUBLICLY called for the killing of "cracker babies". How many "cracker babies" marched side by side with blacks during the 50's and 60's ?

If you're not disgusted by this man.......you certainly ARE a racist bigot and are just too dim to realize it.

iu
Did you watch the torchlight parade?

How many racists were in that parade? Looked like a lot more than "a few bad hombres"

hijab1-1024x676.jpg
Unlike conservatives, we welcome all faiths

It is part of being a real American

hijab1-1024x676.jpg
Unlike conservatives, we welcome all faiths

It is part of being a real American

So you accept religious people who are Pro-Life?

For all of you arguing that the Nazis were there to "protest the removal of confederate statues"

Why were they chanting "Jews will not replace us" instead of "save our statues"?

Our President is supporting a hate group and no.......they were not there about any freak'n statues
As I proved you wrong with the dogs, then you run away and not debate you are wrong, you are like a squirrel in the backyard. Go play with yourself in a busy intersection and do US all a favor.
You proved nothing my friend

You need to try harder
Proved you are a retard(I apologize to those that are mentally challenged, comparing your intelligence with those dumber than a box of rocks).
The last line of defense for defeated conservatives

You are a retard
You are now on ignore, fucking worthless libtards, wont learn, so must be put in a corner for a timeout.

Can't you get it?

The KKK, Nazis and skinheads do not support American values

Those who oppose them do........
They could sit home and post on the internet about how bad Nazis are
But they risk their lives to protest hate

Anerican PATRIOTS in my book

Stalin opposed the Nazis. He did not do it because he supported American values.

The antifa are WORSE than the nazis because they are more numerous and they have strong political support from people like you.

Your side is supporting hate groups as the equivalent of groups that oppose hate

My side is against both Stalin and HItler. YOu are siding with Stalin.

Looks like you are siding with the Nazis my friend
You also support Stalins direct descendant.....Putin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- you are siding with anti freespeechers . After all the socalled nazis were legally allowed to protest and exercise Free Speech . Its YOU guys side that went crazy and violent same as your side goes crazy in berkely , ferguson , Steve Scalise shooting and this time in Charlottesville . ALSO , and just an observation if i am not mistaken but both the 'nazis' and 'kkk' are LEGAL entities in the USA RWinger .

And pulling back the police so that your larger mob can attack your political enemies is a nazi brown shirt tactic.

I don't support the driver.

YOu support antifa.

The world you build with them, if you get your way, will be a Hell.

I saw hundreds of your buddies marching in a torchlight parade in true Nazi fashion
Chanting Jews will not replace us

That is what our President claims were a few bad apples

There might have been three or four factions involved but they are all equal under the law when they engage in violence.

so called nazis were legally permitted , everything else is simply OPINION Gentlemen and others .

How soon you forget. All those anti-bush protests during his term started off protesting "X" and ended up being about Y,Z,Q,#,Z

San Francisco Anti-War Rally, October 27, 2007
The supposed protest about confederate statues was a sham

There were no chants in that torchlight parade about statues.....it was all hate against blacks and Jews

Forum List

Back