No Mr President, both sides were not equal

One side was Nazis, skinheads, klan members and white supremacists

The other side was American Patriots

You've complete sold your soul.

These people are not American Patriots, and the world you build with them, if you get your way, will be the one I have predicted for you, not the one you dream of.

MlkkWxdYoDUKgps-800x450-noPad.jpg

The left are looking more and more like ISIS.
Driving a car into a crowd is an ISIS tactic

For all of you arguing that the Nazis were there to "protest the removal of confederate statues"

Did you see the "beautiful" torchlight parade?

Why were there no signs about the statue?
Why were they chanting "Jews will not replace us" instead of "save our statues"?

Our President is supporting a hate group and no.......they were not there about any freak'n statues
As I proved you wrong with the dogs, then you run away and not debate you are wrong, you are like a squirrel in the backyard. Go play with yourself in a busy intersection and do US all a favor.

These people are not American Patriots, and the world you build with them, if you get your way, will be the one I have predicted for you, not the one you dream of.

Wearing black masks , carry clubs and beating women is an ISIS tactic.

Yes Mr President.......both sides are equally to blame

ap6305030204-web.jpg
:cuckoo:

What, exactly, does that have to do with what happened in Charlottesville?
Well.....it works like this

One side is protesting in support of hate and persecution
The other side against hate

Civil Riights protesters were Patriots
So are those who oppose the klan

Guess which side the KKK supported in that picture with the dog?
Guess which side the KKK supported in that picture with the dog
They supported the likes of Al Gore's father, Bill Clinton's father, Senator Robert(Kleagle) Byrd. George Wallace(democrat) was the one who put the attack dogs on the blacks. Would you like to have more REAL history shown about your side and how racist they were, is and forever will be towards blacks? Angry Democrats always trying to stir up trouble.

ON THIS DAY IN 1965 – Angry Democrats with Billy Clubs & Dogs Attacked Selma Civil Rights Marchers
On this day in 1965, fifty years ago today, angry Democrats with billy clubs, tear gas and dogs attacked peaceful civil rights activists in Selma, Alabama.
Seig Heil, RW?
Very true

And guess which side is upporting a heritage of slavery and its offshoot the KKK.....TODAY

Welcome to Trumps America
Democrats!. Always had, and will be, typical of racists, who can only see people by the color of their skin.

Can't you get it?

The KKK, Nazis and skinheads do not support American values

Those who oppose them do........
They could sit home and post on the internet about how bad Nazis are
But they risk their lives to protest hate

Anerican PATRIOTS in my book

And pulling back the police so that your larger mob can attack your political enemies is a nazi brown shirt tactic.

I don't support the driver.

YOu support antifa.

The world you build with them, if you get your way, will be a Hell.

Can't you get it?

So if ISIS is against the KKK, that makes them "American PATRIOTS" in your book. Glad you clarified that.

Can't you get it?

Stalin opposed the Nazis. He did not do it because he supported American values.

The antifa are WORSE than the nazis because they are more numerous and they have strong political support from people like you.

No, the other side were hood rats much like the little African dudes who run around in third world shit holes, chopping each other up with machetes. Sure they are patriots in places like Sierre Leone. Calling them patriots means you support that man who shot cops in Dallas and you also support the the hood rats who tortured that retard to. What's next with y'all? Rape in the name of BLM?

And the far left supports ISIS, so why do you not support this?

This is proof positive that the left supports antifa. The left supports the arson, the beatings, the looting. The left supports blm. The left support cop killing, preventing ambulances from reaching hospitals, the knock out game and now the kidnap game.

This is the left and this is what American Patriots were marching against.

For all of you arguing that the Nazis were there to "protest the removal of confederate statues"

Why were they chanting "Jews will not replace us" instead of "save our statues"?

Our President is supporting a hate group and no.......they were not there about any freak'n statues
As I proved you wrong with the dogs, then you run away and not debate you are wrong, you are like a squirrel in the backyard. Go play with yourself in a busy intersection and do US all a favor.
You proved nothing my friend

You need to try harder

Can't you get it?

Neither do the liberals on this board and those that tried to fundamentally transform America into a 3rd world nation, by bringing in Radical Muslims and illegal aliens who wanted to kill US citizens. So, should something be done to those who wanted that fundamental transformation? Hmmmm....

And the far left supports ISIS, so why do you not support this?

The far left fought against ISIS just like we fight against the KKK

It is the right in bed with the KKK

You need to try harder
Proved you are a retard(I apologize to those that are mentally challenged, comparing your intelligence with those dumber than a box of rocks).

i am not blaming the victims.

but the skirt was a bit too short. and they were out on the street and not in the kitchen.

but i am not blaming the victims.

if they had not been on the street, the car would not have been damaged.

both sides are to blame.

Yeah if we just accepted Nazi's and racist beliefs, there would be no violence. How dare people stand up against bigotry and racism. Shame on you for blaming the victim.

Can't you get it?

Stalin opposed the Nazis. He did not do it because he supported American values.

The antifa are WORSE than the nazis because they are more numerous and they have strong political support from people like you.

Your side is supporting hate groups as the equivalent of groups that oppose hate

Can't you get it?

Your side is supporting hate groups as the equivalent of groups that oppose hate

My side is against both Stalin and HItler. YOu are siding with Stalin.

You need to try harder
Rightwinger is proving himself as a sociopath.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.
Antifa and KKK both liberal sociopaths.
3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
Why Antifa had billy clubs, and punched women, while KKK had hung blacks along with Republicans.
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
Rightwinger shown that it was democrats who had the dogs attack the blacks in Selma, yet he denies the proof, typical of a sociopath.
#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.
Rightwinger to a tee.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
Rightwinger, keeps saying the same thing over and over, so in his delusional mind it must be true. Shame that Jimmy Carter signed the law that stopped putting people like him in institutions that would keep him safe from hurting others or himself.....

You need to try harder
Rightwinger is proving himself as a sociopath.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.
Antifa and KKK both liberal sociopaths.
3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
Why Antifa had billy clubs, and punched women, while KKK had hung blacks along with Republicans.
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
Rightwinger shown that it was democrats who had the dogs attack the blacks in Selma, yet he denies the proof, typical of a sociopath.
#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.
Rightwinger to a tee.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
Rightwinger, keeps saying the same thing over and over, so in his delusional mind it must be true. Shame that Jimmy Carter signed the law that stopped putting people like him in institutions that would keep him safe from hurting others or himself.....

Number ten is really, really RW.

I've seen him deny the most obvious truths, over and over again.

Forum List

Back