No More Masks

This just in, 8 members of the NY Yankees all of whom were previously vaccinated, tested positive for Covid this week. It sounds like all of the breakthrough cases are asymptomatic. They were all reportedly vaccinated with the J & J one shot.
J & J vaccine trials showed a 72% protection from catching it rate, and those that do catch it, would not get really sick, be asymptomatic, and have a very low viral load, that likely could not be passed on to another human.

The yankees, with all the members vacinated, and 8 of them testing positive, comes to a 76% protection rate, which is better than J&J trials showed....

Basically, the 8 positives was expected, none of the 8 positives are really sick, which was also expected.

it can be kinda nerve racking though....following it all...

HaHaHa, it just keeps getting better. Biden and the CDC have dropped the (mostly ignored) mask mandate and many democrat governments are following suit. So, we still have covid and they are still saying it is spreading, but we don't have to mask. Proof positive that this was no more than the democrats flexing their control. Fuck Biden, the CDC, and every democrat on the face of the earth.
Dropped most of the mask mandate guidelines for those vaccinated, but not for those who are not.

No way to tell though, who is vaccinated and who is not....so, it's the Honor System....I suppose.... :dunno:

HaHaHa, it just keeps getting better. Biden and the CDC have dropped the (mostly ignored) mask mandate and many democrat governments are following suit. So, we still have covid and they are still saying it is spreading, but we don't have to mask. Proof positive that this was no more than the democrats flexing their control. Fuck Biden, the CDC, and every democrat on the face of the earth.
Dropped most of the mask mandate guidelines for those vaccinated, but not for those who are not.

No way to tell though, who is vaccinated and who is not....so, it's the Honor System....I suppose.... :dunno:
According to the CDC, ALL mask mandates (except hospitals and commercial aircraft) have been lifted with only guidance being offered.

What sheep. CDC says don't wear a mask so they don't think they need one anymore.

My God people, think for yourselves.
If you are vaccinated and you still want to wear one, wear it. If vaccinated and you want to go by CDC guidelines and not wear it where not required, fine. I have had it and been vaccinated. I will wear it where the business I am in still asks for it and that goes for right here in my home town in Madison County, one of the most vaccinated red counties in this red state, in which I live. If you don't want to get vaccinated, just to prove you are a good trumper and have something to whine about, while others get vaccinated to protect themselves and in the end help protect you, then screw you. I don't care if you live with or without it or catch it and die with it, as I am protected from you.

Virus didn't change, just guidance for protecting yourself and others, in light of effectiveness of being full vaccinated. I'm set. How bout you?
LIke I said, Veggie Joe and all those around him have been fully vaccinated.........and yet they continued wearing masks AND social distancing outside until today.

What changed, scientifically?
I have had to do crap I didn't like, sometimes in a manner I didn't like, just to set the example for others from a leadership position most of my adult life. Joe Biden has just been setting the example, from the top, down. No less than should have been expected of the leader of the country.
Example?

East Coast held hostage by Russian Hackers
Illegals pouring in
Inflation is here and now
Israel in a major war vs Hamas
M&A world turned upside down due to his stupid tax law proposal changes

That’s a leader? Truth over Facts
galaxy.jpg
1szylp.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

get yer shotz, do yer duty....

This coming from a guy who supports those idiots taking a knee when the national anthem is played?

Nope. I am under no obligation of duty to get the vaccine shot.
I support freedom what a person does with it is their choice..That is what freedom is.

According to the CDC, ALL mask mandates (except hospitals and commercial aircraft) have been lifted with only guidance being offered.
Cdc, does not have the power, under the Law, to MANDATE anything, so I am uncertain on what you are talking about....? Other regulating agencies, or private businesses, or other govt entities, may take the CDC guidelines that something should be mandated, like masks on airplanes, and order such, themselves....is how I believe it works....

S
What sheep. CDC says don't wear a mask so they don't think they need one anymore.

My God people, think for yourselves.
If you are vaccinated and you still want to wear one, wear it. If vaccinated and you want to go by CDC guidelines and not wear it where not required, fine. I have had it and been vaccinated. I will wear it where the business I am in still asks for it and that goes for right here in my home town in Madison County, one of the most vaccinated red counties in this red state, in which I live. If you don't want to get vaccinated, just to prove you are a good trumper and have something to whine about, while others get vaccinated to protect themselves and in the end help protect you, then screw you. I don't care if you live with or without it or catch it and die with it, as I am protected from you.
So why are you trying to shame him on here. Broadcasting your virtue? If you don't care, just STFU. It's none of your fucking business anyway. Ever hear of HIPPA?

Cdc, does not have the power, under the Law, to MANDATE anything, so I am uncertain on what you are talking about....? Other regulating agencies, or private businesses, or other govt entities, may take the CDC guidelines that something should be mandated, like masks on airplanes, and order such, themselves....is how I believe it works....
Actually, you are partially correct. The CDC had a guidance that state and federal governments should enact mandates. Under the new guidance today, they have removed the mandate guidance and Biden and the democrat governor of my state have lifted all mandates opting instead for recommendation guidance.

Just last week Biden was wearing a mask outside, socially distanced from others who have had the Trump vaccines.

Today the CDC says if you had the vaccine you don't need a mask, outdoors OR indoors.

So, how did the science change? Surely they aren't trying to tell us what to do based on politics and not science, right?

Head on over to India. I hear there are several variants over there.

So....now, you're suddenly questioning why people are giving the green light to something
you and your ilk have been absolutely braying about for the last year?
You should be happy...and you would...if the other guy was still around. :)

Lame-ass deflection.

WTF does India have to do with the CDC flip-flopping yet again, Tardboi?

Still waiting for some Dimwinger to explain what science changed in the last 7 days.

Did the virus get weak?
Did the vaccines get better?

Why the 180 all the sudden? Could it be the press finally started asking the Potted Plant In Chief why he was wearing a mask outside, socially distanced from other people who have been vaccinated?

Nah, surely that ain't it.

Still waiting for some Dimwinger to explain what science changed in the last 7 days.

Did the virus get weak?
Did the vaccines get better?

Why the 180 all the sudden? Could it be the press finally started asking the Potted Plant In Chief why he was wearing a mask outside, socially distanced from other people who have been vaccinated?

Nah, surely that ain't it.
It's been explained & you are retarded!

I get my second Moderna shot in a few weeks so that is a relief. However this CDC announcement
is not the reason to celebrate many people are feeling because the CDC says masks will no longer
be needed EXCEPT where federal, state, community, schools, etc. say differently.

So when I walk into my grocery store, tennis club or fast food place they may STILL be requiring masks
because Oregon is still a stronghold of witless maskism.
And nothing may change for people like me...vaccinated but stuck inside a masks still required zone.

Hip Hip Hooray!

I'm vaxxed and ready to go maskless!

I am NOT vaxxed and STILL go maskless.

:laughing0301:

I hope you don't get infected, cause you might not be rolling on the floor laughing, you may be rolling on the floor trying to breathe.

I get my second Moderna shot in a few weeks so that is a relief. However this CDC announcement
is not the reason to celebrate many people are feeling because the CDC says masks will no longer
be needed EXCEPT where federal, state, community, schools, etc. say differently.

So when I walk into my grocery store, tennis club or fast food place they may STILL be requiring masks
because Oregon is still a stronghold of witless maskism.
And nothing may change for people like me...vaccinated but stuck inside a masks still required zone.
You favor taking private management decisions for their prerogatives out of the loop and replacing with top down government control? You thought about moving. We're fine here. I don't want a government take over of privately owned businesses.

This will be met by wails of protest from the perpetually frightened liberal loons and generally disregarded by control freak local governance like here in Maryland. Governor says all clear but county councils say no so they can remain in the freedom taking spotlight

it is a step in the right direction but us thinkers will have to continue to battle for restoration or our rights because lockdown loons will largely decry and try to interfere with the CDC instructions
I'm in Maryland, too, and this morning Hogan is saying have to stay masked in the stores, everybody. Hogan is a totalitarian monster.

Just last week Biden was wearing a mask outside, socially distanced from others who have had the Trump vaccines.

Today the CDC says if you had the vaccine you don't need a mask, outdoors OR indoors.

So, how did the science change? Surely they aren't trying to tell us what to do based on politics and not science, right?

Head on over to India. I hear there are several variants over there.

So....now, you're suddenly questioning why people are giving the green light to something
you and your ilk have been absolutely braying about for the last year?
You should be happy...and you would...if the other guy was still around. :)

Lame-ass deflection.

WTF does India have to do with the CDC flip-flopping yet again, Tardboi?

That was more a comment on your quoting "the science"..since we know you don't believe in it. You've been whining like a little bitch for the last year braying about wearing a mask and social distancing. Now, enough people have been vaccinated that can finally make that happen...and you are STILL whining like a little bitch. :)

The CDC is issuing recommendations..like they always have been.
Had those recommendations been followed by the last guy from the get go...a lot of the carnage that followed..wouldn't have happened.

And he would have been re-elected..easily...without an insurrection. :)

Forum List

Back