No More Masks

Hip Hip Hooray!

I'm vaxxed and ready to go maskless!

I am NOT vaxxed and STILL go maskless.

:laughing0301:

I hope you don't get infected, cause you might not be rolling on the floor laughing, you may be rolling on the floor trying to breathe.
I am terrified.

Hip Hip Hooray!

I'm vaxxed and ready to go maskless!

I am NOT vaxxed and STILL go maskless.

:laughing0301:

I hope you don't get infected, cause you might not be rolling on the floor laughing, you may be rolling on the floor trying to breathe.
I am terrified.

Alot of people were in a hospital bed, thinking the virus was no big deal, and the last thing they saw was a doctor in a face shield putting a mask on them, and they never woke up. Fact. Probably won't happen to you, but you never know. Get vaccinated.

Still waiting for some Dimwinger to explain what science changed in the last 7 days.

Did the virus get weak?
Did the vaccines get better?

Why the 180 all the sudden? Could it be the press finally started asking the Potted Plant In Chief why he was wearing a mask outside, socially distanced from other people who have been vaccinated?

Nah, surely that ain't it.
It's been explained & you are retarded!
None of the explanations are based in science, Dumbass.

Just last week Biden was wearing a mask outside, socially distanced from others who have had the Trump vaccines.

Today the CDC says if you had the vaccine you don't need a mask, outdoors OR indoors.

So, how did the science change? Surely they aren't trying to tell us what to do based on politics and not science, right?

Head on over to India. I hear there are several variants over there.

So....now, you're suddenly questioning why people are giving the green light to something
you and your ilk have been absolutely braying about for the last year?
You should be happy...and you would...if the other guy was still around. :)

Lame-ass deflection.

WTF does India have to do with the CDC flip-flopping yet again, Tardboi?

That was more a comment on your quoting "the science"..since we know you don't believe in it. You've been whining like a little bitch for the last year braying about wearing a mask and social distancing. Now, enough people have been vaccinated that can finally make that happen...and you are STILL whining like a little bitch. :)

The CDC is issuing recommendations..like they always have been.
Had those recommendations been followed by the last guy from the get go...a lot of the carnage that followed..wouldn't have happened.

And he would have been re-elected..easily...without an insurrection. :)

So all you have is whining and crying about me.

You can't show any scientific data that came up in the past week for Pedo Joe to do a 180.

Got it.

The Cleveland Clinic on Tuesday released a study showing that 99.75% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 between Jan. 1 and April 13 were not fully vaccinated

CDC says no more masks, just make sure you have your vaccine papers or

NoVaxStar.png
auschwitztattoo_social_GettyImages-461706502.jpg

This will be met by wails of protest from the perpetually frightened liberal loons and generally disregarded by control freak local governance like here in Maryland. Governor says all clear but county councils say no so they can remain in the freedom taking spotlight

it is a step in the right direction but us thinkers will have to continue to battle for restoration or our rights because lockdown loons will largely decry and try to interfere with the CDC instructions
I'm in Maryland, too, and this morning Hogan is saying have to stay masked in the stores, everybody. Hogan is a totalitarian monster.
Hogan had cancer and is biased when it comes to health. He should do a better job of detaching

Just last week Biden was wearing a mask outside, socially distanced from others who have had the Trump vaccines.

Today the CDC says if you had the vaccine you don't need a mask, outdoors OR indoors.

So, how did the science change? Surely they aren't trying to tell us what to do based on politics and not science, right?

Head on over to India. I hear there are several variants over there.

So....now, you're suddenly questioning why people are giving the green light to something
you and your ilk have been absolutely braying about for the last year?
You should be happy...and you would...if the other guy was still around. :)

Lame-ass deflection.

WTF does India have to do with the CDC flip-flopping yet again, Tardboi?

That was more a comment on your quoting "the science"..since we know you don't believe in it. You've been whining like a little bitch for the last year braying about wearing a mask and social distancing. Now, enough people have been vaccinated that can finally make that happen...and you are STILL whining like a little bitch. :)

The CDC is issuing recommendations..like they always have been.
Had those recommendations been followed by the last guy from the get go...a lot of the carnage that followed..wouldn't have happened.

And he would have been re-elected..easily...without an insurrection. :)

Your posts beg the question: Are you trying to inform us that the shots don't work on everybody, or are you trying to convince us not to get them?
When the CDC locked us down there was great compliance with their edicts and directions.
Now that they are providing the “all clear” message they are suddenly just dispensing “suggestion” that every Tom Dick and Harry can ignore via their newly found powers that they won’t relinquish

East Coast held hostage by Russian Hackers

putin wanted to 'team up ' with donny to form a cyber security force ... & he actually thought it was a good idea.

trump-tweet.png

& ummmm ..... this... all on donny's watch:

Russian hack against the U.S. government ‘will take years to overcome,’ former national intelligence official says​

Published Thu, Dec 17 20209:04 PM EST Updated Thu, Dec 17 2020
9:11 PM EST

Emily DeCiccio@EmilyDeCiccio

Top agencies, including the departments of Homeland Security, Treasury, Commerce and the National Nuclear Security Administration, were targets of the monthslong security breach. The scope of the Russian hack is widening, and authorities say the attackers entered the systems through a third party vendor, an IT company called SolarWinds. The Department of Homeland Security's cybersecurity division warned governments and "critical infrastructure entities" across the country of the "grave risks" that the hack presents.
Russian hack against the U.S. government ‘will take years to overcome,’ former national intelligence official says

Israel in a major war vs Hamas
wasn't panty waist jared supposta fix all that?

That’s a leader? Truth over Facts

seems biden has a lot orange shit to clean up.

putin wanted to 'team up ' with donny to form a cyber security force ... & he actually thought it was a good idea.

trump-tweet.png

Russian hack against the U.S. government ‘will take years to overcome,’ former national intelligence official says​

Top agencies, including the departments of Homeland Security, Treasury, Commerce and the National Nuclear Security Administration, were targets of the monthslong security breach. The scope of the Russian hack is widening, and authorities say the attackers entered the systems through a third party vendor, an IT company called SolarWinds. The Department of Homeland Security's cybersecurity division warned governments and "critical infrastructure entities" across the country of the "grave risks" that the hack presents.
Russian hack against the U.S. government ‘will take years to overcome,’ former national intelligence official says

So with Trump gone both Russia and Hamas are more emboldened. Biden caused the mess after Trump cleaned it up.

trump-tweet.png

So with Trump gone both Russia and Hamas are more emboldened. Biden caused the mess after Trump cleaned it up.

lol, you go with that if it makes you feel any better. donny said NOTHING about solar winds or the hacking - & that hacking - on his watch - was under the umbrella of his ' acting ' dept heads. so that's alllllllllllllll on him.

biden isn't bending over & grabbing his ankles for russia like #45 did.

as far as the ME - if jared was so successful , none of the fighting would be taking place now. it's a mess, always has been & will always a powder keg waiting for a match.

trump-tweet.png

lol, you go with that if it makes you feel any better. donny said NOTHING about solar winds or the hacking - & that hacking - on his watch - was under the umbrella of his ' acting ' dept heads. so that's alllllllllllllll on him.

as far as the ME - if jared was so successful , none of the fighting would be taking place now. it's a mess, always has been & will always a powder keg waiting for a match.
I disagree. So now what? Israel was nice and safe til Biden took office. As was our border. And my gas price wasn’t through the roof. You can dislike Trump and agree that Biden sucks too.

trump-tweet.png

I disagree. So now what? Israel was nice and safe til Biden took office. As was our border. And my gas price wasn’t through the roof. You can dislike Trump and agree that Biden sucks too.

i don't like what's going on w/ the border. there - see?

as far as gas prices - guess what? people getting vaxxed en mass & biz'nez's opening up AND it's summer might have sumpthin' to do with THAT.

o moe than dislike donny - sonce he has tried to commit sedition, i loathe him. why isn't that the line that was crossed , not anymore with you?

trump-tweet.png

as far as gas prices - guess what? people getting vaxxed en mass & biz'nez's opening up AND it's summer might have sumpthin' to do with THAT.

o moe than dislike donny - sonce he has tried to commit sedition, i loathe him. why isn't that the line that was crossed , not anymore with you?
On your last point to me BLM did it all summer with zero repercussions and it emboldened the zealots on the right. I would shoot ALL of them. Zealots on the left and the right.

In terms of gas prices, it is 100% supply and demand. It is not summer yet and businesses are somewhat opening but many are still working remotely. Prices were not that high two years ago, pre COVID when everyone was working.

trump-tweet.png

On your last point to me BLM did it all summer with zero repercussions and it emboldened the zealots on the right. I would shoot ALL of them. Zealots on the left and the right.

In terms of gas prices, it is 100% supply and demand. It is not summer yet and businesses are somewhat opening but many are still working remotely. Prices were not that high two years ago, pre COVID when everyone was working.

when people actually left their homes. summer is coming & is the traditional time went gas prices do go up. no denying that zoggy.

ya, cause they're the same.

/sarcasm.

idiot.
Since you’re profoundly ignorant, I’ll try to dumb this down for you…
A laboratory at the University of Florida that recently analyzed a small sample of face masks, detected the presence of 11 dangerous pathogens that included bacteria’s that cause diphtheria, pneumonia, and meningitis.

ya, cause they're the same.

/sarcasm.

idiot.
Since you’re profoundly ignorant, I’ll try to dumb this down for you…
A laboratory at the University of Florida that recently analyzed a small sample of face masks, detected the presence of 11 dangerous pathogens that included bacteria’s that cause diphtheria, pneumonia, and meningitis.
Obligate pathogens are found among bacteria, including the agents of tuberculosis and syphilis, as well as protozoans (such as those causing malaria) and macroparasites. Some obligate pathogens require multiple different hosts to fulfil their life cycle

Microbes are found on us, within us and around us. They inhabit virtually every environment on the planet and the bacteria carried by an average human, mostly in their gut, outnumber human cells. The vast majority of microbes are harmless to us, and many play essential roles in plant, animal and human health. Others, however, are either obligate or facultative pathogens exerting a spectrum of deleterious effects on their hosts. Infectious diseases have historically represented the most common cause of death in humans until recently, exceeding by far the toll taken by wars or famines. From the dawn of humanity and throughout history, infectious diseases have shaped human evolution, demography, migrations and history.
A pathogen is defined as an organism causing disease to its host, with the severity of the disease symptoms referred to as virulence. Pathogens are taxonomically widely diverse and comprise viruses and bacteria as well as unicellular and multicellular eukaryotes. Every living organism is affected by pathogens, including bacteria, which are targeted by specialized viruses called phages.

Never should have been.
Only thing it did was trap your own exhaust. Nasty stuff

we will see how this pans out nationally but about 6 months ago I started having double vision during lengthy mask wearing.
Tests so far do not reveal the typical causes. However, my blood sugar levels are suddenly out of wack which may be me getting older or attributable to something else. We don’t go around with bags on our head nor have we Ever been required to breathe immediately back in our own exhaust for hours on end.
Will update

Forum List

Back