No more crab legs

blues have nothing at all to do with king and snow crab.

They are working on all sorts of farms for all sorts of crabbies.

The oceans are becoming toxic. The marine animals are slowly adapting to the toxins and pollution, but humans won't be able to touch the shit in another 50-100 years.

Artificial farming of food sources will have to be developed to sustain the meat/fish industry. They already have had shrimp farms for a few decades now. As well as Catfish farms, Bass farms, Trout farms, and clam farms.

1665969029212.png

~S~

i
They are working on all sorts of farms for all sorts of crabbies.

The oceans are becoming toxic. The marine animals are slowly adapting to the toxins and pollution, but humans won't be able to touch the shit in another 50-100 years.

Artificial farming of food sources will have to be developed to sustain the meat/fish industry. They already have had shrimp farms for a few decades now. As well as Catfish farms, Bass farms, Trout farms, and clam farms.
I hate farm raised fish

I never seen anything online about the huge crabs and mudfish in Miami canals.

Crabs are like 3' wide, seriously. Scary crabs. Idk what kinda crabs they are; Fucking huge they are.

There's nothing on the internet about this. Big ass crabs and mudfish. I could go right where they are to this day. Their claws are almost 1' long.

I googled "giant crabs in florida" and this came up

If you ever watched Deadliest Catch….Those were snow crabs

They used to pull-up those pots and they would be full to the top with Snow Crab

Now they would be nearly empty

Forum List

Back