No more crab legs

insolent imp

Platinum Member
Apr 20, 2022
I'm disappointed to see this delicacy go away. It looks like it may take years to start harvesting again if ever.

In a major blow to America's seafood industry, the Alaska Department of Fish and Game has, for the first time in state history, canceled the winter snow crab season in the Bering Sea due to their falling numbers. While restaurant menus will suffer, scientists worry what the sudden population plunge means for the health of the Arctic ecosystem.

An estimated one billion crabs have mysteriously disappeared in two years, state officials said. It marks a 90% drop in their population.

When the food shortages hit and rationing begins, Democrats to the back of the line.

Democrats WILL BE the food!!!

1665967893425.png

1665967938324.png

EAT THE OLIGARCHY!!!!

I'm disappointed to see this delicacy go away. It looks like it may take years to start harvesting again if ever.

In a major blow to America's seafood industry, the Alaska Department of Fish and Game has, for the first time in state history, canceled the winter snow crab season in the Bering Sea due to their falling numbers. While restaurant menus will suffer, scientists worry what the sudden population plunge means for the health of the Arctic ecosystem.

An estimated one billion crabs have mysteriously disappeared in two years, state officials said. It marks a 90% drop in their population.
Dang!

Mrs. Flops love crab cakes.

They bring me luck . . . if you know what I mean.

Have no fear...........Vertical Mud Crab Farming is near!!!!

I never seen anything online about the huge crabs and mudfish in Miami canals.

Crabs are like 3' wide, seriously. Scary crabs. Idk what kinda crabs they are; Fucking huge they are.

There's nothing on the internet about this. Big ass crabs and mudfish. I could go right where they are to this day. Their claws are almost 1' long. Their bodies are as big around as my arms in a circle.

Claws as long as 3/4 my forearm. Big blue and white evil looking motherfuckers. They stay on the land a lot, they ain't no blue crabs. Ain't no stone crabs either. Maybe they're mutant crabs. They're as big as a toddler.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back