No more cheating in Pennsylvania

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
Its nice to see courts actually doing something worthy these days. After dems tried to make undated ballots count, Penn Supreme Court said "NO".

How is forgetting to date your ballot cheating? Its not in my state, or my previous state or my previous state to that.....

Sounds to me like the republican legislature purposely wrote in their law that a ballot vote without a date on it is thrown out, disqualified....

just to disqualify and disenfranchise as many citizen votes as possible, who vote paper ballot.

It has nothing at all to do with cheating or anything!!! The voter dating their ballot is not any kind of security measure, like a signature that matches their signature on file....

This is REPUBLICAN CHEATING by some silly date required or they throw your absentee vote out....

The SC is right, the legislature rule should be followed, but someone needs to suethe legislature on why the republican legislature is disqualifying citizens vote for not dating their envelope....what does an envelope being dated have to do with a voter being a legitimate registered voter?

How is forgetting to date your ballot cheating? Its not in my state, or my previous state or my previous state to that.....

Sounds to me like the republican legislature purposely wrote in their law that a ballot vote without a date on it is thrown out, disqualified....

just to disqualify and disenfranchise as many citizen votes as possible, who vote paper ballot.

It has nothing at all to do with cheating or anything!!! The voter dating their ballot is not any kind of security measure, like a signature that matches their signature on file....

This is REPUBLICAN CHEATING by some silly date required or they throw your absentee vote out....

The SC is right, the legislature rule should be followed, but someone needs to suethe legislature on why the republican legislature is disqualifying citizens vote for not dating their envelope....what does an envelope being dated have to do with a voter being a legitimate registered voter?
Fill it out properly, idiot!!!!

Greg

I like that they headed the cheaters off at the pass. But there are many more methods of cheating that Democrats have used. Keep your eyes open folks. Democrats are very willing to break any law to win an election, lowlife Marxists that they are.

Be out among the ghouls with cameras, taking photos of them and their license plates.

INTIMIDATE THEM!

I really admire the patriots in Maricopa County who are monitoring the ballot drop boxes.

BE IN THEIR FACES!

After I vote here in my small SD town, I'm going with friends to watch polls in Minneapolis.

DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO STOP THEM!

I keep typing civility. But Progs are not listening. Not from me. But from common sense. There is no way that what we see in our leadership was elected by the general population of responsibility.

Fill it out properly, idiot!!!!

Greg
What security does the date on an envelope bring? Can't a thief date an envelope?

My absentee envelope asks you to sign and date it, but no other state that I voted absentee would disqualify one of their citizens constitutional right to vote, because they forgot to date their envelope.

If the signature didn't match they would set the vote aside, but a date? Come on!

The date disqualifying is ridiculous, and disenfranchises decent, honest, citizens, of their constitutional right to vote for their own representation in their government, for no purpose at all!

She missed it, because it's a lie, fake news, debunked! faux news manufactured by the cheating Republicans making the claim!
1667387548702.png

Greg

I keep typing civility. But Progs are not listening. Not from me. But from common sense. There is no way that what we see in our leadership was elected by the general population of responsibility.
Of course it was..... We voted the suckers in, every election!

Forum List

Back