No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

sure. Why not?

Actually, it was both kind of the same thing. They both found the antiquated IT systems of the State Department hard to work with, so they worked around them.

I just can't get worked up about it.

And until you have proof otherwise, let me know.

I know, I know, he handed her a copy of the Clinton Death List, and said, 'It would be a shame if you got added to it."

Of course she knew that was my point Comey let her go when she should have been held accountable!
Comey let her slide just days after Bill Clinton's secret meeting with Loretta Lynch on the tarmac in Arizona which is about as blatant an example of Obstruction of Justice as I've ever seen. Loretta Lynch should have been given a polygraph test under oath as to what was discussed on that plane. Telling us that they discussed their grandchildren is the two of them pissing on the American people and claiming it's rain!

He started sowing the seeds of insurrection by saying the only way he could lose is by election fraud. He was saying this 6 months before the election.
"Sowing the seeds of insurrection?" Now there's a hard cold crime.

What a dumbfuck.

Once libs latch onto a fallacy that eases their TDS, they never let go.
From Russians to Insurrection and every false feeling in between.

The "proof", you moron, is that the DOJ didn't charge Hillary Clinton when it was obvious to anyone who isn't clueless that she deliberately tried to run the State Department so that Congress would not have oversight and then deliberately destroyed evidence of what she'd been doing when it was uncovered by the Benghazi investigations.

YOu mean where they had EIGHT investigations and all had to admit, that Hillary really didn't do anything wrong.

Nope, sorry, man, "using the wrong email" isn't a crime.

Comey let her slide just days after Bill Clinton's secret meeting with Loretta Lynch on the tarmac in Arizona which is about as blatant an example of Obstruction of Justice as I've ever seen. Loretta Lynch should have been given a polygraph test under oath as to what was discussed on that plane. Telling us that they discussed their grandchildren is the two of them pissing on the American people and claiming it's rain!

Right, we all know Clinton threatened to leave her in Fort Marcy Park!!!

As a Dem, I love this. The major GOP election issues were inflation and the economy so what is the first thing they do, investigate Hunter and threaten to impeach Joe. I'm sure Americans will be better off after they're done. Lol. Does the GOP want to lose in '24?
Well, there might prove to be a difference between the fruitless FBI/DOJ anti-Trump witch-hunt and the investigation of the Bidens....because you see, they never actually had anything on Trump.

Bullshit! He was fucked up wrong! There is absolutely NO EVIDENCE of election fraud whatsoever!
When the DOJ and the Main Stream Media both conspire to hide the Biden family's influence peddling from the American people by claiming that it was "Russian Misinformation" when they know for a fact that it isn't...then election fraud has BEEN committed against the voters!

Forum List

Back