No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

None that the courts would hear. they knew if they did there would have been serious problems, no the democrats know they can always cheat.!
It was a free and fair election. Why can't you accept the fact that no one is going to vote for someone who has nothing to offer the country? The reps have no platform. They have nothing to offer the country except hate!

When the DOJ and the Main Stream Media both conspire to hide the Biden family's influence peddling from the American people by claiming that it was "Russian Misinformation" when they know for a fact that it isn't...then election fraud has BEEN committed against the voters!
Where's your proof of that?

It was a free and fair election. Why can't you accept the fact that no one is going to vote for someone who has nothing to offer the country? The reps have no platform. They have nothing to offer the country except hate!
What an absolute joke, tell me exactly what the Democrat platform is!

Biden won the blue states. Blue states are where all the smart people live. The only people living in red states are hayseed dickboy inbred redneck dumbasses!
Internet is great, because you can say that crap and not get annihilated. Blue states are where all the welfare recipients gather in mass onto the new plantation, you know urban sprawl.

Internet is great, because you can say that crap and not get annihilated. Blue states are where all the welfare recipients gather in mass onto the new plantation, you know urban sprawl.
I'm at the 49ner Tavern in Long Beach, California, every Friday between 4:30-5:30pm for happy hour if you would like to continue this discussion face to face! I don't run from nothing; I don't hide from nothing; and I stand by what I say.

They just passed a bunch of bills showing their platform. Republicans, on the other hand, bitch about crime, but have no plan to combat crime. And we all know the reps are okay with gun crime!
No, no, no, tell me their platform. Chances are you can't even say what they ran on.

I'm at the 49ner Tavern in Long Beach, California, every Friday between 4:30-5:30pm for happy hour if you would like to continue this discussion face to face! I don't run from nothing; I don't hide from nothing; and I stand by what I say.
What makes you think any sane person, would fly into that cesspool you call home, just to hand you your ass.

Those bills were still part of their platform. What have the reps done? Tax credits for the rich? That's it! That's ALL!
Tell me what those bills were and where they said that was their platform. You can't,their platform is baby killing, and sexual perversion, along with race baiting. That is it, oh wait taking more of other peoples money to buy votes.

Tell me what those bills were and where they said that was their platform. You can't,their platform is baby killing, and sexual perversion, along with race baiting. That is it, oh wait taking more of other peoples money to buy votes.
Why do you want me to tell you when your mind is already made up?

Forum List

Back