No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

Well, there might prove to be a difference between the fruitless FBI/DOJ anti-Trump witch-hunt and the investigation of the Bidens....because you see, they never actually had anything on Trump.

Actually, they had plenty on Trump, the problem is that indicting a sitting president is impossible. Prosecuting an ex-president, even one you know committed crimes, is equally difficult, just ask Nixon and Clinton.

When the DOJ and the Main Stream Media both conspire to hide the Biden family's influence peddling from the American people by claiming that it was "Russian Misinformation" when they know for a fact that it isn't...then election fraud has BEEN committed against the voters!
Except it was Russian Misinformation, sorry. And you fell for it.

Actually, they had plenty on Trump, the problem is that indicting a sitting president is impossible. Prosecuting an ex-president, even one you know committed crimes, is equally difficult, just ask Nixon and Clinton.

Except it was Russian Misinformation, sorry. And you fell for it.
What crimes, Joey?????
What Russian misinformation, Joey????
You demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have been CRYING about so much that isn't so; you believe your own BULLSHIT!

Incitement to riot
Election tampering
Abuse of power
Possession of classified documents
Tax Fraud.

90% of what you guys "think" was on that laptop. Probably the laptop itself.
Oh you've got him now!
The walls are closing in!
Any day now!
All those serious charges that you FEEEEEEL are going on and on in your head but they are frivolous farts in the wind.
They cannot be proven because they are not REAL!!!!
:rolleyes:

Oh you've got him now!
The walls are closing in!
Any day now!
All those serious charges that you FEEEEEEL are going on and on in your head but they are frivolous farts in the wind.
They cannot be proven because they are not REAL!!!!

He's pissed off too many people to get the pass other ex-presidents get after they retire. Even Republicans are starting to abandon him.

Is it possible the Russians are the source of the laptop? Is it something the Russians might do? The answers to both have to be yes. Unless you have evidence that says otherwise I remain skeptical.
Not even the liberal media lapdogs believe that anymore, your talking points are old

Is it possible the Russians are the source of the laptop? Is it something the Russians might do? The answers to both have to be yes. Unless you have evidence that says otherwise I remain skeptical.
We have the laptop and all the incriminating evidence it contains.

Incitement to riot
Election tampering
Abuse of power
Tax Fraud.

Not to mention obstruction of a federal investigation.

We have the laptop and all the incriminating evidence it contains.
What you have is a nothingburger as it relates to Uncle Joe. What happens to Hunter........I couldn't care less. He's a scumbag from all I know.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
What you have is a nothingburger as it relates to Uncle Joe. What happens to Hunter........I couldn't care less. He's a scumbag from all I know.
There's plenty on it the relates to uncle Joe, you fucking douchebag.

It is about as difficult at proving massive election fraud despite plenty of evidence?

The emails and photos on the laptop are NOT Russian disinformation. They can and have been verified. The ”disinformation” nonsense was made up during the election so they justify scrubbing it from social media. That has long since been debunked. Face it, the information on the laptop is real and it is most certainly not a good look for the current President given his son’s nefarious business dealings.

There's plenty on it the relates to uncle Joe, you fucking douchebag.
Then why aren't all the reliable flame bait, lying, horseshit spewing right wing media outlets like Gateway Pundit, PJ Media, Newsmax, Faux, and Breitbart publishing the evidence? Remember, I said evidence, not feckless innuendo and fatuous speculation.

Then why aren't all the reliable flame bait, lying, horseshit spewing right wing media outlets like Gateway Pundit, PJ Media, Newsmax, Faux, and Breitbart publishing the evidence? Remember, I said evidence, not feckless innuendo and fatuous speculation.
It's all been published, you fucking moron. The fake news has made every possible effort to ignore it.

Actually...obstruction of a federal investigation would be Bill Clinton meeting secretly with Loretta Lynch just days before the DOJ decided whether or not to charge his wife! As usual, Berg...you on the Left accuse others of doing what YOU'VE done!

Let's face it, Berg! Hunter is Joe Biden's "bag man"! He is a scum bag as well...a drug addict and a whoremonger but more importantly...he's the guy who collected the money and distributed it.

They don’t care if Joe is corrupt. Orange man bad is their only concern.
You guys keep saying he’s “corrupt” but never can say what he did that was corrupt.

The one exception being accusing him of corruptly getting Viktor Shokin dismissed. That actually was Russian disinformation.

Incitement to riot
Election tampering
Abuse of power
Tax Fraud.

You are one colossally delusional brainwashed Dimwinger.

How many years ago did that report come out? Where are the charges, Simp?

Forum List

Back