No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

Let’s see the case law then.
hahah I said there wasn't any...you are the idiot that claimed the Courts ruled it Unconsitutionally vague! Not me....I said it was still good law....

Keep walking it back....walk on back...

hahah I said there wasn't any...you are the idiot that claimed the Courts ruled it Unconsitutionally vague! Not me....I said it was still good law....

Keep walking it back....walk on back...
You claimed 793(f) is prosecuted.

If that’s true, then there is case law.

You’re making contradictory claims.

I never claimed the courts declared it unconstitutionally vague. You lied.

You claimed 793(f) is prosecuted.

If that’s true, then there is case law.

You’re making contradictory claims.

I never claimed the courts declared it unconstitutionally vague. You lied.
Of course it is, it's Federal law. You claimed it was found to be UnConstitutionally vague. Yet haven't provided us with the case that found that.

Keep walking it back

It has been done for over two hundred years
It is called bipartisanship and compromise
… which democrats haven’t done over the past 6 years. And now that they/you don’t have complete control, they’re/you’re playing victim

Of course it is, it's Federal law. You claimed it was found to be UnConstitutionally vague. Yet haven't provided us with the case that found that.

Keep walking it back
Show me where I claimed the courts found it unconstitutional.

Show me where I claimed the courts found it unconstitutional.
Sure...

Gross negligence has never been prosecuted independently because it was unconstitutionally vague.

I thought you guys didn’t want Clinton be given special treatment?

It's amazing how you can lie so easily, you literally just said that yesterday....

oh well...didn't take you long to walk it back.

Coney wasn’t a low level FBI agent, moron.

He has a JD from U of Chicago. He spent nearly 20 years as a prosecutor and eventually the DAG before becoming the director of the FBI.

An experienced prosecutor has a real opinion about cases. These low level FBI agents don’t even have law degrees.
Comey was a lying sack of shit and his sorry ass should be in JAIL.

Instead some brain dead leftard gave him a job teaching ETHICS. Imagine that.

It's amazing how you can lie so easily, you literally just said that yesterday....
Notice how that statement says nothing about the courts finding it unconditionally vague.

The DoJ considers it unconstitutionally vague and so that’s why they never prosecute it, as I said.

Thanks for showing that you are either a liar or a moron.

Notice how that statement says nothing about the courts finding it unconditionally vague.

The DoJ considers it unconstitutionally vague and so that’s why they never prosecute it, as I said.

the DOJ does not have that authority only the courts do retard.

hahah the Courts are the only ones that can say it's unConstitutionally vague. The Courts decide that. Geez.

Show me some memo from the DOJ saying that then....

hahah the Courts are the only ones that can say it's unConstitutionally vague. The Courts decide that. Geez.

Show me some memo from the DOJ saying that then....
It was in the testimony that you brought up.

You didn’t read it, did you.

The DoJ is perfectly within their authority to say a law is unconstitutionally vague and decline to prosecute on it.

So 793(f). That’s something you should probably know. But sadly you’re the dumbest fake lawyer in the world.

793(f) is not prosecuted by the DoJ. There is no case law because they don’t prosecute it.

To charge Clinton with 793(f) would be treating her differently (worse) then anyone else. The right claims they want her treated like everyone else, therefore she wasn’t charged.
With all due respect, Marener? Can you name another instance when the husband of someone accused of what Hillary was accused of, met secretly with a sitting Attorney General to work out a deal? Hillary was NEVER going to be treated like everyone else! She was caught red handed running the State Department through hidden servers to avoid Congressional oversight and her response to that was to attempt to destroy the evidence of what she'd been doing! Bill Clinton's meeting with Loretta Lynch on the tarmac in Arizona resulted in the DOJ's decision not to bring charges against Clinton with James Comey claiming that Hillary wasn't "sophisticated" enough to understand that she'd been doing something wrong...one of the most unbelievable things an FBI Director has EVER uttered!

He didn't do shit for 3 hours because that's how he planned it.
So he offered the National Guard and that was part of his "plan"? LOL Really, Billo?
I assume he didn't "do shit" because his offers to do something BEFORE the protest turned violent were turned down!

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back