No Justice For Ashli??

You should be ashamed of yourself trying to justify shooting and KILLING of an unarmed woman.

Police shot an unarmed black man who was breaking away, compared to shooting an unarmed white woman who was breaking in.

You don't see the different between an attacking threat, and a retreating one?
Resisting arrest is a crime. The last shooting was a mistake and the cop has been charged. The DOJ will not even release the cop's name. Why?
Because they too know raving lunatics like you will threaten his life.
Because they are inherently violent....as we all saw on Jan. 6th.
Reportedly the Proud Boys and militas left their weapons at their hotels, with plans to "get em if they needed em." I wonder what would have happened if the cops in the chamber had had to open fire with their pistols to keep the mob from breaking through their barricade. I think the cops would have been massacred.

But the women disobeyed a direct order to not come through a broken window in during a riot. She had a backpack that had not been screened. The cop didn't do anything wrong.

Why isn't any of those crying about Ashli Babbitt offering us an alternative that the Capitol police should have done?
I had the same thought. It could have been a lot worse, and it was the only time citizens ever rioted to overthrow their govt because they didn't like an election. Well there was the civil war .... but .... (-:

Called McCarthy's office and read them the riot act over his silence on Ashli's murder....the person I spoke with ended up agreeing with me...this is a tragedy of justice....and Pelosi the worst American ever is behind the whole thing....

Where are all the brave?...not in the news media....not in the GOP....not in the DOJ....we are surrounded by cowards....home of the brave my ass....

Called McCarthy's office and read them the riot act over his silence on Ashli's murder....the person I spoke with ended up agreeing with me...this is a tragedy of justice....and Pelosi the worst American ever is behind the whole thing....
What should have been done by the Capitol Police officers as Ashli Babbitt (and others) were breaking thru that door?

My question has always been . Why just her? Why were not others shot as well. Why was she more of a threat then others?
it sent a message
A human sacrifice to send a message? I guess that message would be that the illegitimate Biden administration will kill you if you disagree.
Again, I ask: What should have been done by the Capitol Police officers as Ashli Babbitt (and others) were breaking thru that door?

My question has always been . Why just her? Why were not others shot as well. Why was she more of a threat then others?
Because the rest scattered like cockroaches after he shot her. No one else tried to get at the lawmakers inside the House chamber after that.

That cop saved lives. Imagine how many would have been shot had the mob broken through the barricade.
Then release the cops name so he can honored. Why is it a secret?
His name is out there.....didn't you know that?

BTW: What should have been done by the Capitol Police officers as Ashli Babbitt (and others) were breaking thru that door?

Why do the orange cultists all go radio silent when I ask this question?
What should have been done by the Capitol Police officers as Ashli Babbitt (and others) were breaking thru that door?

The right decision! She was an insurrectionist, under orders from Trump, hell bent on overthrowing the government of the United States of America. She received exactly what she deserved by a patriotic officer defending our country.
The kid in minneapolis got exacywhat he deserved to. Hypocrite.

Oh of course he did, that's what you think should happen to black folks.
His race isn't to blame, his stupidity is. Sounds like you're just as stupid.

Sure it is, do you really think she would have shot a young white man. Instead of JusticeHammer, JusticeHypocrite sounds better.
You're too stupid to know what really happened. You're blinded by the false idea that race was to blame not the fact he violated the law and had a warrant. You're an idiot.

Come on Justice Hypocrite, we have seen white boys flee, they don't end up dead.

If Trump had called them off as soon as they got violent, nothing would have had to be done

If Trump had called them off as soon as they got violent, nothing would have had to be done
Maybe he was too busy walking to the Capitol with them like he said he would.

it sent a message
A human sacrifice to send a message? I guess that message would be that the illegitimate Biden administration will kill you if you disagree.
Again, I ask: What should have been done by the Capitol Police officers as Ashli Babbitt (and others) were breaking thru that door?
Not against police stopping them but why was she singled out? When they chased the security fellow up the stairs and invaded the chambers why were they not fired upon? Just curious why asked it, just seem strange to just shoot her when you have some nut with horns on his head running around. And another destroying the podium and other property.

it sent a message
Not against police stopping them but why was she singled out? When they chased the security fellow up the stairs and invaded the chambers why were they not fired upon? Just curious why asked it, just seem strange to just shoot her when you have some nut with horns on his head running around. And another destroying the podium and other property.
first one thru the window..... What should have been done by the Capitol Police officers as Ashli Babbitt (and others) were breaking thru that door? What would YOU have done?

it sent a message
She's the only one who actually tried to enter through the broken windows. And more cops arrived and dispersed the rest of "the mob."
Video Shows Fatal Shooting of Ashli Babbitt at U.S. Capitol – NBC4 Washington (nbcwashington.com)

it sent a message
first one thru the window..... What should have been done by the Capitol Police officers as Ashli Babbitt (and others) were breaking thru that door? What would YOU have done?
I hope the rest of those idiots breaking the windows and threatening cops get to live with felony convictions for the rest of their lives.

Forum List

Back