Former Officer Kim Potter To Be Charged With 2nd Degree Manslaughter

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Sources tell 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS that the Washington County Attorney's Office will charge former Brooklyn Center Police Officer Kim Potter with second-degree manslaughter on Wednesday in the death of Daunte Wright. The Washington County Attorney's Office is handling the case at the request of the Hennepin County Attorney's Office so that there would be no potential conflict of interest."

This is actually great news for those who felt the officer did nothing wrong... because it is highly unlikely that any person who makes it onto that jury would find her guilty of 2nd degree manslaughter.....at best, she should have been sent back to "How To Tell My Taser From My Gun" retraining.....and then promoted to Captain.

"Sources tell 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS that the Washington County Attorney's Office will charge former Brooklyn Center Police Officer Kim Potter with second-degree manslaughter on Wednesday in the death of Daunte Wright. The Washington County Attorney's Office is handling the case at the request of the Hennepin County Attorney's Office so that there would be no potential conflict of interest."

This is actually great news for those who felt the officer did nothing wrong... because it is highly unlikely that any person who makes it onto that jury would find her guilty of 2nd degree manslaughter.....at best, she should have been sent back to "How To Tell My Taser From My Gun" retraining.....and then promoted to Captain.
your personal comments are getting more pathetic by the day,,

He sounds just like you guys, so I play along.

That is what angers them the most.....

They are so predictable

Complete garbage and a total waste of tax payer dollars and court time.
No jury, save 12 black people, is going to find her guilty of anything.
All this is going to do is create more riots later when she is found innocent.
Just another example of the tyranny of the left.

It seems prosecutors are learning. Manslaughter 2 is actually something they could get a conviction on. Usually, these dumbass prosecutors cave to Big Left pressure to charge every cop involved in a shooting with murder, and the cases get tossed because, of course, there's no way they could ever prove intent.

Translation: It isn't fair that you are saying in satire what we really believe.....it almost makes us feel like you are mocking us...*sad face*

^^ Exhibit A ^^

Like I said in an earlier post,, thousands of people die each year because of medical malpractice in other words the Doctor made a mistake, Tell me how many doctors are charged with manslaughter? The officer should should not be charged with a criminal offense I have no problem with a civil case being brought up against her.

That is what angers them the most.....

They are so predictable

I see what you mean.
4i6Ckte.gif

Complete garbage and a total waste of tax payer dollars and court time.​
No jury, save 12 black people, is going to find her guilty of anything.​
All this is going to do is create more riots later when she is found innocent.​
Just another example of the tyranny of the left.​

Translation: It isn't fair that you are saying in satire what we really believe.....it almost makes us feel like you are mocking us...*sad face*
I take it back,,

they are just sad,,

It seems prosecutors are learning. Manslaughter 2 is actually something they could get a conviction on. Usually, these dumbass prosecutors cave to Big Left pressure to charge every cop involved in a shooting with murder, and the cases get tossed because, of course, there's no way they could ever prove intent.
Actually...in many cases like these....they overcharge to ensure no convictions are made......

I take it back,,

they are just sad,,
Well, if you guys stop being wrong so much....maybe you won't be so sad......

Until then.....tissue?

200.gif

Actually...in many cases like these....they overcharge to ensure no convictions are made......

Ah, yes, I forgot you're a total BlueAnon nutter, so naturally the prosecutors are "in on it".

LOL

I think there's a good chance she could be found guilty on the manslaughter charge, even if the guy who was deleted was basically an unproductive citizen, a thug, and the fact that he clearly initiated the drama and confusion there with his attempt at escape from arrest to be held responsible for those existing charges he had on him.

One thing is for sure the family will be rewarded with millions of dollars of tax payer money.

Thug life pays in the end yet again. For someone anyway. We just get the bill for it.

Like I said in an earlier post,, thousands of people die each year because of medical malpractice in other words the Doctor made a mistake, Tell me how many doctors are charged with manslaughter? The officer should should not be charged with a criminal offense I have no problem with a civil case being brought up against her.
How much money do officers pay a year in malpractice insurance??

Oh wait!

Ah, yes, I forgot you're a total BlueAnon nutter, so naturally the prosecutors are "in on it".

LOL
Remember how you goofy muthafuckas thought the whole entire DOJ and FBI were "in on it" when the Trump campaign/admin racked up over 80 indictments?

Despite the fact Trump handpicked the head of the DOJ (twice) and the FBI??

But you morons want to get your panties in a bunch over the idea that prosecutors OFTEN get caught up shilling for bad cops??

Sarah-McBride_HRC-1024x787.jpg

I assumed it was one of your socks.

Forum List

Back