No Justice For Ashli??

You should be ashamed of yourself trying to justify shooting and KILLING of an unarmed woman.

Police shot an unarmed black man who was breaking away, compared to shooting an unarmed white woman who was breaking in.

You don't see the different between an attacking threat, and a retreating one?
Resisting arrest is a crime. The last shooting was a mistake and the cop has been charged. The DOJ will not even release the cop's name. Why?
Because they too know raving lunatics like you will threaten his life.
Because they are inherently violent....as we all saw on Jan. 6th.

Then release the cops name so he can honored. Why is it a secret?

Because of insane people like you. I'm sure if people like you knew his name, you would storm his house, just they did the Capitol. And he would have to shoot somebody trying to break down his door.
I am not insane for disagreeing with you idiotic sycophants repeating lies. It is a testament to my sanity. :mm:
You are insane for thinking thd election was stolen.

Do you also believe Obama was really born in Kenya?
It does not matter where Obama was born he is still a traitor and the worst thing that ever happened to this country.

The election was stolen and the guilt parade by Democrats, some Republicans and Big Tech prove it.

The right decision! She was an insurrectionist, under orders from Trump, hell bent on overthrowing the government of the United States of America. She received exactly what she deserved by a patriotic officer defending our country.

In the opinion of the far-left, if a black man is shot and killed by accident, that is a reason to riot, loot, and burn scores of businesses. That officer resigned her position and was indicted within three days.

The Capitol police murdered this woman, shot her in the back, and months later we still don't even know the name of the officer.

If you do not believe that this was a decision to be made by a jury, you are certainly part of the problem and a far-lefty.
LOLOL

Now he shot her in the back?

You loons are out in force today.

Sorry, I made a mistake, she was shot in the chest. Still an incident that must be decided by a jury.

Among the weapons they were armed with, and some used, were:

stun stick
taser
pepper spray
baseball bat
hockey stick
crutches
flagpole
spear
fire extinguisher
Don't see a gun in there. Do you??
Do you see flagpole. That is also considered a "deadly" weapon, subjecting the user to incarceration for felony assault. There was even a famous case where the person was photographed as he wielded his weapon.
And what does that have to do with shooting an unarmed woman? Would that be a whataboutism you assholes are so fond of?
Ok, tell us. What would have been the proper thing to do?

Because of insane people like you. I'm sure if people like you knew his name, you would storm his house, just they did the Capitol. And he would have to shoot somebody trying to break down his door.
I am not insane for disagreeing with you idiotic sycophants repeating lies. It is a testament to my sanity. :mm:

It does not matter where Obama was born he is still a traitor and the worst thing that ever happened to this country.

The election was stolen and the guilt parade by Democrats, some Republicans and Big Tech prove it.
So you drank the orange kool-aid....and are now mentally inhibited.

My question has always been . Why just her? Why were not others shot as well. Why was she more of a threat then others?
Because the rest scattered like cockroaches after he shot her. No one else tried to get at the lawmakers inside the House chamber after that.

That cop saved lives. Imagine how many would have been shot had the mob broken through the barricade.
Asked and answered, loser.
No it wasn't. Try dismissing someone else it does not work with me. The people have the right and should know his name.
Yes it was. All you're doing now is once again proving me right when I say you're a raving lunatic.

You already asked me that question in post #401 and I already answered it in post #406.

Try selling crazy elsewhere.

[/QUOTE]
Yes it was. All you're doing now is once again proving me right when I say you're a raving lunatic.

You already asked me that question in post #401 and I already answered it in post #406.

[/QUOTE]
Go fuck yourself loser.

Babbit was unarmed and murdered in cold blood while protesting against her government. Celebrate all you want, but you will reap what you sow.
Ashli was attempting to breach a secure perimeter protecting our Congressmen. Once that perimeter was breached, there would be no way to protect members of Congress who were being threatened by an angry mob.

Ashli‘s relatives should sue the hell out of Donald J Trump
He is the one who filled her with lies, he is the one who filled her with rage, he is the one who called her to Washington and sent her to the Capitol.
There were what 4 or 5 other cops---none of them shot--------
And if you can shoot ashli-why can't all these actually violent protestors be shot in Minnesota--ALL of them on site.
Ashli still didn't attack anyone.........ever and the cop who wrote of wanting to kill Trump supporters murdered her.
Why was there a secure preimeter when congress knew that they were coming days in advance?
The cop who shot her had the best angle to avoid injuring any other cops on the other side of those doors. Only one cop needed to shoot that traitorous bitch.
Umm...you do realize as he hid behind the doors to shoot her with no warning---that part of his defense is that he didn't know that there were any other cops around? Wanna try again to excuse this pos for shooting this unarmed woman who simply went through broken PLASTIC not even glass.
He was not behind closed doors. He was actually in front of the closed door leading directly into the House chamber, protecting lawmakers still inside.

[/QUOTE]
Go fuck yourself loser.
[/QUOTE]
I accept your surrender.

My question has always been . Why just her? Why were not others shot as well. Why was she more of a threat then others?
it sent a message
A human sacrifice to send a message? I guess that message would be that the illegitimate Biden administration will kill you if you disagree.
So much insecurity and cope....
View attachment 480168
I am very secure. The fact you do not have the guts to stand for anything says everything anyone needs to know about you.
^^ More self projection ^^

I have been standing my foot in your ass all up and down this thread....so has everyone else....

I am resigned to believe at this point that you are just a masochist....you like the abuse

Her race isn't to blame, her stupidity is.
You sound like a murderer looking for more victims when you make posts like that.
Interesting response there. :heehee:
Considering you would not have anywhere near the guts to do anything but troll, it is interesting.
I am not trolling, I am just pointing out that your response, as many other of your responses is interesting. You disagree?

Go fuck yourself loser.
LOL

Slobbers a defeated raving lunatic.

tenor.gif

A Birther! :heehee: Why am I not surprised. A lot of overlap between Birthers and those drinking the orange kool-aid about the 2020 election.

First of all no one would even get close to his window.
Let’s get 10,000 violent lunatics to rush the White House like you had on Jan 6th and find out.
They were not all violent. Nowhere fucking near it. Stop the lying.
They were inherently violent....still are.
:shutupsmiley:Troll.
Still waiting for you to tell us what would have been the proper thing to do when faced with those insurrectionists on Jan 6th? Surely you can come up with SOMETHING intelligent to say? For once?

Forum List

Back